Another trip to the Party on the Pitch

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by KevinC, Jun 5, 2007.

1. KevinC

KevinC Looking for the hoard

Oddometer:
    If you mean the Keswick Beer Festival then I should warn you the Saturday tickets sold out in February! You'd best keep an eye on their web site and get your order in as soon as tckets are available.
  2. Jsanford

Jsanford Old MX'er

Oddometer:
    I'm in Virginia, USA. How can I get my Ktoom over to the UK? Is there some way to crate it up and have it shipped? I think it would be cool to ride across the big pond. My ancesters left Shropshire in the mid 1600's. Do you fellas have Corona over there?
    :freakyCervezas!
  3. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    After reading all this and seeing the great pics and all that beer.. I'm off to have one too, cheers :beer Thanks for posting :thumb
  4. deej

deej Deej (Deric)

Oddometer:
    WOW!!! I have to say, perhaps one of the best ride reports ever put together. Thanks for reminding me that the world doesn't revolve around my tiny spot of the planet. Wish I could go on a ride with you over there, but I'm afraid I just couldn't get used to driving on the left. Thanks for the pics.:thumb
  5. KevinC

KevinC Looking for the hoard

Oddometer:
    Yes you can ship over here, or you can come over and hire a bike. Corona used to be a brand of soft drink and, yes the beer has arrived as well though perhaps any of the 14 Shropshire breweries would have something to tempt you! :slurp

Actually I used to think the same about riding on the right but then I did my first visit to France and I found out what I was missing. Try it, it's easy!