Martin Motorsports Modern Classics Show 3/1

Discussion in 'Old's Cool' started by wpbarlow, Feb 25, 2014.

1. wpbarlow

wpbarlow Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Always a great show.

The Fourth Annual Modern Classics motorcycle show is coming, March 1, 2014. As in each of the past three years The Modern Classics will be a one day, indoor show highlighting the iconic motorcycles of the 60s, 70s, and 80s. These are the bikes that made you a motorcyclist!

For 2014, the featured class will be the two-stroke powered motorcycles of this era. Come on out and see the smoke, hear that distinctive sound, and smell the smells of your favorite two stroke classic, as well as our collection of many other classics from those decades. Every year is a completely new display of unique and stunning motorcycles!

The show hours are 9am - 5pm and admission is $8 (children under 12 are free). The Italian Market of Skippack will be our lunch spot on the mezzanine. Plan on spending the day with us!

http://tinyurl.com/82ntb2y
  2. zap2504

zap2504 Dave E.

Oddometer:
    This should really be in the NorthEast regional forum area VS Old's Cool. I'm planning on being there; was at the first one - as much fun in the outside parking area as inside.
  3. wpbarlow

wpbarlow Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
  4. zap2504

zap2504 Dave E.

Oddometer:
  5. Jim K in PA

Jim K in PA Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I missed this last year. I plan on making it this year. I might even nominate my hack for show duty! I hope I don't h ave to wash it first . . . :rofl
  6. tjzondrz

tjzondrz Non-Nefarious

Oddometer:
    I'll be there.I have been to last two of them.Last year I had my IT175g entered in the show.