Veloink Decals

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by GoGoGavin41, Feb 25, 2015.

1. GoGoGavin41

GoGoGavin41 Waves to Moto Cops (and they wave back)

Oddometer:
    Got some great vinyl decals printed from Veloink. Found them via a facebook ad or something - no affiliation, just happy with the service and thought others would be interested.

Usually advertised for getting your name and flag for bicycle purposes, decided to use it to display blood types.

[​IMG]

I like to have blood types on helmets in the event I am bleeding to death and a friendly EMT wants to keep me from dying.

Now they just need to print in some reflective 3M stuff!
  2. HeatXfer

HeatXfer Bad knees

Oddometer:
    Hate to burst your bubble: My nephew is an Paramedic: they ignore those stickers, but do look for medical alert bracelets and tags. Paramedics and EMTs will type an accident victim's blood at the scene if needed.

It does seem like a good idea, but when the patient's safety is at stake the liability is too great to rely on a helmet sticker. What if you borrowed the helmet?
  3. VanXR

VanXR nOOb/NooB/noob/NOob/NOOB/ Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yep
  4. GoGoGavin41

GoGoGavin41 Waves to Moto Cops (and they wave back)

Oddometer:
    Hmm, didn't realize that. Guess it makes sense though. Well what should I do with these stickers I bought then? :lol3

I do have a tag that happens to have blood type on it, maybe I should start wearing that...
  5. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke █║▌│ █│║▌ ║││█║▌ │

Oddometer:
    Haha. When I read that decal (w/o first reading the text of the post) my first take was "A+ Piece of Sh*t." Thinking, that seems like of harsh... ;)