Jack's pass Saturday 05/28

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by GSguy, May 25, 2005.

1. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    It sounds like we have the three of us for sure. Tony I have no problem with starting early, that works best for me. I have no idea where were going so somebody else will need to lead the pack. Now GS Dakar posted that he is going to be hanging out around lake Wenatchee and we could head a little farther east and meet up with him, drink all his beer and eat all his chips :freaky I'm kind of wide open this weekend and I've decided I'm not heading south to the PNWgangbang.
  2. a16tony

a16tony Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm open at this point, I think I have a GPS route for Jack's in this white box somewhere. What about tying in with 88NX250; http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70090 , and then Jack's, and over to see GS Dakar?
  3. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Tony, when you say tying in with 88nx250 you noticed that ride was the one we did a few months ago right? or are you just talking about going the same path? I should ask if a gs can do Jacks pass? I have to assume so.

I'm wide open and I would not mind heading over to see gs dakar, I need to talk to him about some work to do at my place and there is a nice ice cream store in Levenworth to pick up an ice cream cone on the way home. :evil I'm a sucker for ice cream. :wink:
  4. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Oh where do you want to meet up? Monroe? that way you can just hop hwy 2? Grin man, I know your in Seattle, you want to hook up on the east side and ride out together?
  5. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    Whoops posted in the wrong thread before:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by a16tony
    I'm usually cleared for Sundays, but Saturday sounds good at this time. Bright and early? [​IMG]

Saturday 8am. Where? Monroe something?

Sounds good, I'm in. Wanna meet up at Monroe Starbuk$ on hwy 2 where SR 522 off ramps?
  6. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    Anyone else interested?
  7. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Okay, sounds like Starbucks to me in Monroe, 8am. Are we grabbing a cup of joe there or pick up some grubb there or just be prepaired to ride from there untill lunch?

David, if I remember right your in Seattle, you want to hook up on the eastside and ride out to Monroe?

Stosh, you in town? Batfink, anyone else...
  8. CascadeThumper

CascadeThumper Critical Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I wouldn't mind joining in if work goes well and things are caught up. I know the Jack Pass area. 8:00 a.m. at Starbucks if I can swing it.
  9. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    I'll eat at home and meet youze there. Easier for me to meet at Starbuks, I tend to get lost on the eastside.
  10. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    Good!
  11. Stosh23

Stosh23 Retrieval Expert

Oddometer:
    Hey Dale,

You guys have a fun and safe ride. I am on house arrest for the weekend getting the house, yard, garage and anything else the warden can come up with ready for the big Graduation party for my senior daughter.

This sucks ( but I will have ice old beer - so all is not lost)

Enjoy and be safe - catch you next round.
  12. jackariah

jackariah Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey All, I am new to the site and live in Arlington. I have all my inlaws in town this weekend, but think if I can get out early and back somewhat early... I won't be missed much.

This group riding will be new to me and I do not want to come ill-prepared.

Thus a few quick questions:
    - Should I pack a lunch?
    - How long to you think we will all be out?
    - How hard-core prepared do I need to be? Extra tube? etc?

I hope it works out and I can meet up with you all.

I am assuming you are referencing the Starbucks at the bottom of the off ramp on the left... correct?

Take care,
    jason
  13. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    That's the one:

And bring whatever you want. I usually just have some snacks and a credit card with me, but then I'm not much of a planner.:D

Hope you can make it.

edit: I'm needing to be back in Seattle by 6ish, so I'll have to pull-off iffin it's a real marathon ride.
  14. a16tony

a16tony Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Jason, I an going to do Denny's for breakfast:8714 Evergreen Way( across from Fred Meyer) 6:30. I want to be done riding trails when its gets real hot out. I have basic repair stuff on hand. Bring tour bike,yourself,water,more water and lunch money.
  15. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Yea I say lunch money and some munchies should do it. Lots of water it's going to get hot out. I have no idea how long we will be out there sence I don't really know where were going. :rofl Oh and I have to assume all this is doable on a gs?
  16. CascadeThumper

CascadeThumper Critical Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just as I suspected, work has me cornered. How about cookin' up an interesting ride for next weekend? Have fun y'all...I'm jealous!
  17. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    It looks like the count for this ride is...

Me (gs guy)
    A16tony
    Toothygrin

Cascade is out how about you jackariah, you coming out to play? Anyone else we should keep an eye out for before we take off from Starbucks? :ear
  18. Solo Lobo

Solo Lobo airhead or nothing Supporter

Oddometer:
    Where's the ride report fellas????????
  19. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
  20. jackariah

jackariah Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well Fella's it was my madian voyage with riders from advrider. What a great time. While Dave and Dale headed over to Wenatchee... Tony took me on the back way home. We hit some serious pot holes and chewed up another 15 to 20 miles on the way home. I took just a few picks and will look to post them when I get them out of my camera, but Tony and Dale did a heck of a job in snapping the pics.

Next time I will know better and that documenting our adventure is required and part of the overall day.

It was a total blast and Dave, Dale, and Tony are all class acts... not first class... just class acts... ha ha ha...

Truthfully, great guys and had a great time riding with them. I hope to host a ride and bbq someday soon, but with a new one coming I will have to pick my commitments lightly. Maybe Dale can loan me some of his "husband credit" as he had his kids for a week while his wife was out galavanting (as I recall).

Again, great time, great ride, great guys... thanks

jason