Boston Bike Storage?

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by Scary Mc, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Scary Mc

Scary Mc Resist Much. Obey Little. -Whitman Supporter

Oddometer:
    I've gotta be in Boston the 1st weekend in October for a fucking wedding. Who can I stash my bike with? The fucking hotel does not have off the street parking, bastards.
  2. space

space a.k.a. Jake

Oddometer:
    If you park it on the street in Cambridge, it'll never be ticketed. The meter maids don't bother with bikes. Just watch for the signs that list street cleaning times if you are here during the week. I live in Central Sq. and you can park it on the street near my place if you like and then take the subway (aka the T) across the river.

Enjoy the fucking wedding! :lol3
  3. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley sleeping giant

Oddometer:
    I live in Brighton which is part of Boston. I have a driveway that you can use to park in that weekend. I also have a cover and lock if you need. PM me for any other info Tom
  4. Augie

Augie The new voice of reason

Oddometer:
    I am in Waltham and will provide transport to your hotel if needed. No garage but a safe yard to put it in.
  5. Scary Mc

Scary Mc Resist Much. Obey Little. -Whitman Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys, I'll shoot some PM's as things get closer. I'm just glad to know I'll have a reasonably safe place to put the bike while I'm there.
  6. BuckRider

BuckRider Long timer

Oddometer:
    You can leave your bike in my shed (in Connecticut) and take the train into Boston. Parking is VERY expensive in the city. I'm very close to several train stations, so very convenient. I take the train to Boston whenever possible - makes it easy to let friends buy me drinks...

Enjoy your trip...Boston is a fun town...