Your go to, to go two.

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by BeerIsGood, Mar 3, 2012.

1. concours

concours WFO for 50 years

Oddometer:
    "Don't give much thought to pooping" like I always say.... "second best feeling in the world!" :lol3
  2. pbarmy

pbarmy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Get a piece of ass whilest you're shitting!:clapI work at a sewage treatment plant and very rarely shit there.

3. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Rawrr!

Oddometer:
    After a number of years driving a semi, I pretty much don't give a shit where I shit. Nowadays, I have a factory job and I like to "give back" at work.
  4. Jamming

Jamming Texas Bound

Oddometer:
    +1 on the McDonalds. Oh and QT convenience stores if you have those around, the shitters are always clean there.
  5. Ceri JC

Ceri JC UK GSer

Oddometer:
    They aren't. As someone who used to work cleaning toilets (male and female) I can assure you, women's toilets are generally much worse than men's. I suspect that they are less fixated with cleanliness and more filled with an abhorrence for dirt. Consequently, when their dirt is "someone else's problem", as it is in a public washroom, you're lucky if they will even flush the toilet, much less use the toilet brush.

:eek1
  6. HammerMacGreed

HammerMacGreed Long timer

Oddometer:
    On a side note, I can say the worst place I ever had to shit was the Nor Cal Renn Faire. Late august in Vacaville. 115*, high humidity, no wind and the porta potties were in the sun. After a weekend with 5,000 people. Who've been eating bratwurst, onion rings and drinking ale...

scarred for life :cry
  7. dolomoto

dolomoto Destroyer of Motorcycles Supporter

Oddometer:
    Highest point in FL...I've never seen another person there...clean bathrooms, picnic area.

[​IMG]
  8. mhpr262

mhpr262 Long timer

Oddometer:
    It´s odd but whenever I work regularly I poop lile clockwork, so to speak - get up, break my fast, poop, shower, dress, leave.

Whenever I´m on holiday my pooping gets random and unpredictable :deal

I really prefer to poop in places where I can wash afterwards - hairy butt issues ...
  9. Ceri JC

Ceri JC UK GSer

Oddometer:
    I used to think using baby wipes was weird, but have been sold on how small they pack (compared to a roll of toilet paper) and how multi-purpose they are (much better for cleaning parts than toilet roll, for example). That's only for when camping mind, when closer to civilisation, I rely on service stations, petrol stations, pubs, leisure centres, restaurants, etc.
  10. car94

car94 What's this Box for?

Oddometer:
    +1 Always have baby wipes, Carry them in my backpack everywhere! Have them next to all the toilets in the house!

Thats another thing the baby wipes are good for! And you can shave your crack:eek1

The other thing about the Wet Ones is that you can clean the toilet seat, rim, handle and the door handle. I have a slight OCD problem with toilets outside of my house! Even If its spotless and smells good I have to clean it before I can sit down, and then when leave, I have a bottle of hand sanitiser in my Backpack and one in my truck!
  11. Drilldogger

Drilldogger Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    McDonalds, Walmart, and Home Depot. My wife brings enough of their shit into my house that I feel like I owe them!

Of course I've always loved crapping in the woods. Just feels natural somehow.:lol3
  12. BadKarma

BadKarma Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    How much crap you gotta carry anyway? "I have a slight OCD problem" Ya think? :rofl

Anywhere I can squat without getting arrested is fine with me... Particularly like crapping in the woods, camping etc. it's.. I dunno... peaceful... Squatting there with a sierra cup fulla coffee, butt in the breeze watching the sun come up over the Rockies or the canyonlands, how does a bowel movement get better than that?

On the other end of the spectrum, I absolutely abhor is those automatic air fresheners, that freeking citrus grove crap stinks worse than anything any long haul burrito eating trucker ever dropped. Good Gawd!
  13. combustor777

combustor777 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Somehow I thought this thread was going to be about 2 wheels, but I read the whole thing anyway. Always learning :lol3
  14. LittleRedToyota

LittleRedToyota Yinzer

Oddometer:
    if you are going on a long ride, just eat some MREs.

then you won't have to worry about pooping for several days.

:freaky
  15. tokyoklahoma

tokyoklahoma 75%has been 25%wanabe

Oddometer:
    Plus some don't want to sit on an "unknown" throne, so they "hover" :huh
    Sometimes less than half goes where it should.:puke2
  16. BadKarma

BadKarma Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Ain't that the truth! :rofl
  17. lemieuxmc

lemieuxmc Banned

Oddometer:
    I was trying to ignore this thread, but as an OIF vet who has been known to bring reading material into The Home Depot I wanted to share an experience.

I know some people who own a place out at Ocotillo Wells and they often invite friends to come out for the weekend and ride. They have a "guest" bathroom out there which is a recycled toilet bolted onto a slab (over a pit) with a 3' cinder block wall around 3 sides. There is nothing quite like sitting there with a spectacular desert view and taking care of business in God's wide open space on a regular flushing toilet.
  18. astrolump

astrolump Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    hey...that's me you're talking about.
    ive even been desperate enough to poop on the motor home....full of models. sorry girls.
  19. feathered

feathered Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Kids today! Pooping all over the place! Pooping in the streets! Pooping in strange toilets! Pooping with people they've just met! It's not right I tell ya!

"I never crap after I leave the house" - I'd make this my motto if I were you. Ride your own ride even when it comes to toilets I say :)
  20. Lion BR

Lion BR I'd rather be riding

Oddometer:
    There is the high dangler and the low dangler.

Now, what I hate is when toilet water splashes back. Argh.

In general I much prefer the Oak tree, if that is available. As a matter of fact, when I'm riding and nature calls, I may consider a secondary road, so I can find that right bush or tree just away enough from the road. Just beware, look where you walk, others may have had the same idea.

For the girly men amongst us, there is this.
    [​IMG]