New for 2010 - Holan Nomada Aluminum Alloy Panniers

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by F800 Rob, Nov 29, 2009.

1. F800 Rob

F800 Rob MotoInsight

Oddometer:
    Just a quick heads up, for 2011 there is a slight design change for the Holan Nomada. Updated buckles, new stickers, and a significantly improved lid:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ML WYDELL

ML WYDELL NED

Oddometer:
    Hi rob,
    Nice boxes you all are putting out, any mounting kits for airheads, r80/7?
  3. dcstrom

dcstrom Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Rob,

another Super Tenere guy here... waiting for May... I notice on the holan.pl site there seems to be products coming for the XT1200z. Any idea when we should see something?

Trevor
  4. F800 Rob

F800 Rob MotoInsight

Oddometer:
    Yep - There is stuff coming for the Super Tenere. We expect to see them late Spring, about the same time I've been told to expect motorcycles showing up in the US.

A little preview:

[​IMG]
  5. Motorfiets

Motorfiets Long timer

Oddometer:
    woah........ :eek1
  6. dcstrom

dcstrom Long timer

Oddometer:
    Great thanks Rob - I'm in DC so maybe I can make a little run up to Pittsburgh to see them ahead of placing an order. Good excuse for a ride anyway!

I'm guessing the Super Tenere bags will be the same, just different racks?

One thing I haven't seen discussed is the riveted base. Wondering what the rationale is to have the base riveted, versus the rest of the bag, including the lid, which appears to be welded? Cost saving? Wouldn't think it would save that much...

thanks

Trevor
  7. TripleDaddy

TripleDaddy Hoping my skills exceed my horsepower

Oddometer:
    Rob,
    Any idea when the silver crash bars for the F650GS single will be in stock?
    Thanks
  8. F800 Rob

F800 Rob MotoInsight

Oddometer:
    We have the racks and panniers now, we just need the mounting kits. Holan has committed to getting them to us this month.
  9. Rushkin

Rushkin Moto itch

Oddometer:
    Rob,
    Any chance you guys can get a special order filled with Holan the next time you order from them? I noticed they have two of the top cases of which Motorcycle Insight only carries the smaller one of...
    Cheers!
  10. Claesson

Claesson Wanna go for a ride

Oddometer:
    Hey Rob, I have some questions and a possible order for your colleagues in Poland but their website doesn't work as it should.

http://holan.pl/en/contact doesn't work.

Maybe you could tell em via email..

Robin
  11. F800 Rob

F800 Rob MotoInsight

Oddometer:
    I believe you were looking for this: http://holanusa.com/holan-nomada-topcase-pro-38l.html

We have a single one in stock.

I've also let Holan know about the contact form. Thanks for the heads up!
  12. Ducs2Dirt

Ducs2Dirt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Rob,

Im curious when you're gonna get in more 40l Nomada top case's and R12GS top case mounts? Or do you have any on hand or inbound? I might consider the 38l Pro case instead, since you're showing a few on the site. But I guess the most important part for now is the top case mount for a R12GS.

I bought a Nomada 40/45l pannier setup from you last august. I just wanted to get the 3rd topcase and complete the setup for this years trips. Thanks

Jon
  13. vass650

vass650 Vass

Oddometer:
    Where i can found this kit for HP2 ?

Thank's

[​IMG]
  14. pachina

pachina n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello Rob, I'm Deborah and I write from Italy :clap I'm a Rider girl! I have a 1200 GS STD and I would like to ask you some information for cases Nomada / Holan. I saw your forum .. I have read, but I don't know if I can use the original frame of 1200 GS ADV for Nomada cases.. Please help me! I would like to buy these cases... Have you disponibility in stock?
    Thank you very much for your interest :D
  15. TripleDaddy

TripleDaddy Hoping my skills exceed my horsepower

Oddometer:
    Rob,
    Any luck getting the silver crash bars for the F650GS single in stock?
    Thanks
  16. F800 Rob

F800 Rob MotoInsight

Oddometer:
    They are on order, but we don't have a definite delivery date. My gut says we're looking at late May, early June.

It's not something that we normally stock due to the HP2 being a limited release item, and this being a limited release kit. We can get Holan to build you one of these. Please contact me using the form on HolanUSA.com and we can discuss further.

Unfortunatley, you cannot use the stock frame on your R1200GS for Nomada Panniers. You'll need to replace it with a Holan kit. As you're located in Italy, please contact Twalcom (twalcom.com) as they are the Holan Importer for your country.

They are on the order and in this incoming shipment. They (in silver) are tending to be way more popular than what we expected, so we haven't been ordering a ton of them. Your best bet it to place and order and get on the list as we've sold through our last three shipment (that have been getting progressively bigger) before they arrive.
  17. Cayannie

Cayannie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Rob, Can you tell me if the Nomada Pro Special Pannier kit for the F800/650GS 32L is actually available? Shows that it's In Stock on Holanusa.com. Thanks in advance!
  18. Claesson

Oddometer:
    Before I made my order to Holand Poland I asked how long time it would take to deliver the panniers and rack.

The answer was that they had everything in stock.

Sounded good to me, they were going to send it when my payment had gone through.

Now ~one month later I've got no panniers, no money and they won't answer on email.

Any tips, Rob you know these guys, or?
  19. F800 Rob

F800 Rob MotoInsight

Oddometer:
    That sounds very atypical, especially with them confirming that everything is in stock. I've alerted them to your post, and I would hope they would be in touch with you shortly.
  20. Claesson

Oddometer:
    What can I say, Thanks. I'll send them another mail now again...