Pyro256, women and Karma

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by effensteve, Apr 1, 2012.

1. effensteve

effensteve Enjoying the ride

Oddometer:
    So, last saturday, my buddy Pyro and I are headed to work, pull up to the Job get out of the truck and both say screw this, lets ride!!:clap :evil Which really works for me because, well, I run the company.

Winter riding is over, no more gearing up so its hard to move and no more frost

[​IMG]

I tend to ride most of the winter, if there's not much snow because theres not much landscaping work in the winter.
    I guess the first order of business is to get rid of that dam Goldwing helmet Pyro wears
    [​IMG]

ATGATT, ya sure :lol3

By now its noon, I kiss my wonderful wife goodby, tell her the spot tracker is on and I'll be home late. Pyro tells me his wife thinks were working all day so he is good to go :huh

Three hours in Kharma strikes painfully hard
    [​IMG]
    That boulder moved about 4 feet. Pyro missed the corner at about 45 mph

Carnage
    [​IMG]

Hey, I didn't notice that at first, bent rim too. AV-MECH had just put that on before he sold it to Pyro last month:cry
    [​IMG]

Extra pieces :lol3
    [​IMG]
    Brand new, three hour old helmet wounds
    [​IMG]

I only laugh because I recently got rid of my 09 KLR that kept coming apart when I rode it like I like to ride :muutt
    Yup, the ol Deezer takes a liken and keeps on thumpen. Anyway, he seemed to get up alittle bit gingerly, I offered the short way home, but his pride, and my stomach really wanted one of those greasy, delicious Juntura oregon burgers. MMMMMMMMM Lets see, which way now, I think it's only about thirty miles. Looks like its that way
    [​IMG]

So, we get to Juntura, go into the Oasis and order fricken delicious burgers. No pics, I was busy:lol3. I decide to show pyro a little hot spring just a few miles away. We'll have to make a small river crossing but it should be fine....Right? :rofl
    [​IMG]

He didn't just stall out there. Total submersion, it was Effen awesome. I'd never seen it live before. Ya, what a dumbass I am. Camera in hand, video capable and not even a still photo of it under water :becca:asshat

[​IMG]

I helped Pyro push his bike up to the flat area so we/he could get to work. Pyro looks up from pushing and says, shit I think I know those guys. Perfect, witnesses :clap , and they have beer
    [​IMG]

New to the ADV world, pyro is un prepared. I loan him some tools, the drunks take off and I give him a little vague tutulage on what to do.
    [​IMG]

ya, luv the field stripping :clap
    [​IMG]

Wow, nice DRZ
    [​IMG]
    Hmm, what do I do while he's working on this, there's not enough tools for the both of us :wink: Yup, take it off big guy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's Pyro enjoying the spring after about 45 minutes de-soggiyfing his KLR :rofl

[​IMG]

Thats the end of the pics. The moral of the story, don't try to sneak off without telling the little lady your going to play. It could really cost you.
  2. trailrider383

trailrider383 867-5309

Oddometer:
    Casey got wet. :rofl
  3. av_mech

av_mech Risk Taker

Oddometer:
    Goddamn that's funny! I wanted my old bike to go to a serious dual sporter...but this?!:rofl
  4. effensteve

effensteve Enjoying the ride

Oddometer:
    I suppose I could possibly be pushing the noob a little hard :wink:. It took a week and a half for the basketball sized bruise to show up after he smacked that rock :eek1.
  5. pyro256

pyro256 n00b

Oddometer:
    yea that was a hard day for the KLR, just taken some time to get to know eachother. Did some hill climbing here lately that was :clap