Video game addicts...

Discussion in 'Shiny Things' started by EvilGenius, Feb 23, 2009.

1. antwon412

antwon412 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just played the first couple levels with my boy.

Pretty fun.
  2. Xeraux

Xeraux Archvillain

Oddometer:
    :wings

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">November 7, 2012</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">03:27:00 AM</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Atlanta GA US</td> <td valign="top">Out for delivery</td> </tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">November 7, 2012</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">02:52:00 AM</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Atlanta GA US</td> <td valign="top">Shipment received by carrier</td> </tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">November 6, 2012</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">03:24:33 PM</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Chattanooga TN US</td> <td valign="top">Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier</td></tr></tbody></table>
  3. VitSports6

VitSports6 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I wandered into Walmart yesterday at about 10am to see if they had any HALO 4 Limited Edition sets :norton they had a couple boxes which had yet to be opened, the guy was nice enough to open one and sell it to me, they didn't even have any of the regular HALO 4 on the shelves, The same guy was puting out the first game on the shelf...

That being said, I enjoyed the first 3-4 levels I played last night.
  4. Xeraux

Xeraux Archvillain

Oddometer:
    Master Chief talks too much. :bluduh
  5. SJSharkfan

SJSharkfan Long timer

Oddometer:
    I've been playing H4 since it came out on the 6th. The "just one more level" syndrome is keeping me up way too late.:D

Some new enemies, new weapons and abilities. Otherwise same Halo, which I don't mind.:gun1:2guns:bash

One nice upgrade, "Cortana" is pretty damn HOT.:drif

I haven't played any Live multiplayer, but watching my Son play it looks the same with new maps.
  6. tserts

tserts Chaotic Neutral

Oddometer:
    Just got a Tablet recently and i have to say it is a pretty solid gaming rig.. Tons of free games to choose from and i would say they have an old school feel. Touch screen is a lifesaver for some games and a plague for others but overall a great addition to a gamer's arsenal...

Sent from my new tablet... :p
  7. seuadr

seuadr Wee-stromer

Oddometer:
    try organ trail.. it is a modern zombie remake of oregon trail. :evil
  8. VitSports6

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Gonna be busy during the cold snowy months... :clap
  9. Ray of Sunshine

Ray of Sunshine Happy Grrrl

Oddometer:
    The story sucks, but multiplayer is fun.

Anyone on PS3 wanna for a clan?

Redbikefevef
  10. trailNtent

trailNtent Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    When spring comes you can bolt that on to the back of your KLR.
  11. VitSports6

Oddometer:
    Good thinking, now I just need a KLR :norton
  12. Beelzabob

Beelzabob Ah man, I think the clock is slow.

Oddometer:
    Any xbox COD BO 2 players out there yet?

I can't believe how many maps there are. WOW!
  13. ImaPoser

ImaPoser adventure imposter

Oddometer:
    My kid is. He we nice enough to pick up border lands for me, but now I won't get to use the xbox for a month. :bluduh
  14. RxZ

RxZ Legal Drug Dealer

Oddometer:
    Yep, I've been having fun with BO II. I am not very good, but it is fun so I don't care! I think I have about 1.5 hours in the game thus far. I am still figuring out the new weapon upgrading/buying system. Seems like it will force you to prestige if you want to unlock everything. Sucks for me because I do not play enough to work my way through all the prestige levels. I guess I will just find a gun I like and stick with it.
  15. VitSports6

Oddometer:
    I'm right there with you, I am only good at dieing and helping others body count :D
  16. Beelzabob

Beelzabob Ah man, I think the clock is slow.

Oddometer:
    I'm pretty bad myself, but it's a nice "Release" when I have time to kill. If you fella's want to play some time, I'm Bryantrp on XBOX platform.
  17. Beez

Beez Given to fly

Oddometer:
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vzue74y7A84" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Releases Spring 2013

:jive
  18. BHW

BHW Long timer

Oddometer:
  19. OtterChaos

OtterChaos Guzzi Sud!

Oddometer:
    Been playing the game as well and like you I won't prestige often (if ever) and I've found the FAL assault rifle with selector switch (for full auto fire) and target finder sight (enemies show up with a red triangle around themselves) makes it a bit easier to get some kills. Just don't do what I do and forget to switch the gun to full auto at the start of the match, so many times I run around the corner, mash the trigger and get one shot off and the guy turns around and kills me.

Submachine guns on smaller levels like Hijack (the yacht level) work very well too.
  20. NikonsAndVStroms

NikonsAndVStroms Beastly Photographer

Oddometer:
    Walmart is selling a shit ton of games on black Friday for 25 bucks including Borderlands II......I don't really need more games but damn this is tempting.

Plus I've got a friend who is probably going to buy my old 32" 720P so I'm headed to Costco to get something 42+, gaming is going to kick ass this coming year!

Also used Kinect's are going to be 40 bucks at Gamestop....thinking about getting one for when I visit my lil bro/sis at that price. I'm surprised their black Friday ad isn't out yet though (though it has been leaked for days), also last year they had a bunch of early sales for power up members the day before Thanksgiving and I haven't gotten any E-mails yet.