Broncos Country

Discussion in 'Sports' started by spanky, Sep 18, 2009.

1. car94

car94 What's this Box for?

Oddometer:
    Hey STOOOOpid<<<<< and it was not a rant it was a poke at someone when they are down! and I know the teams I kinda support suck I think I implied that, Calm down ladies:freaky
    I think I will go change my vote in the douche thread!
  2. Jurgen

Jurgen CysHeteroPatriarch

Oddometer:

and when it's a Browns and Chiefs fan calling Broncos fans "loosers" it almost like saying "this post using tap-a-talk." Just no there there.
  3. shrineclown

shrineclown Board Butcher, Fastener Haberdasher

Oddometer:
    Hmmm, that was the best the Patriots defense has played in about two years. Then add Brady having a good game too, that was a lot to overcome for a team that was supposed to be below 500 on the season. Some would say last night was an embarrassment, but I say it was a victory just getting the chance. They are not talented enough just yet to hang with the top teams while in good health. They would have lost last week if the Steelers had not been so beat up. Good on them for playing in two post season games with several big holes in their team.
  4. OConnor

OConnor Bad Juju

Oddometer:
    He even took a poke at my Raiders. Makes me proud. :freaky
  5. Jurgen

Jurgen CysHeteroPatriarch

Oddometer:
    Well I referenced their town. :evil
  6. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:
    Well it was fun while it lasted! This was the most entertaining Bronco season since '98. I had us picked at going 4-12 this year. Just bad enough to miss out on the Luck lottery. I'm thrilled we got to play 18 games this season and learned a thinhg or two about this team and about our coach. No shame in losing to the Pats who are as hot as anybody right now.

Don't know who I'd root for in a Patriots/49ers Super Bowl if that were to happen. Both great stories.
  7. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    That's funny I don't see it as an issue of Karma...the Patriots kicked the shit out of the Broncos...plain and simple week to week fotball.
  8. koncha

koncha .

Oddometer:
    "GOOD GAME"?!?!

Brady put on a clinic. For his Hall of Fame video, they can just play that game, without edit.

The Patriots shut down the offense at some point early in the second half. What would have been score if Belicheat would have kept on the gas? Also, the Patriots had some miserable defense this season. Just woeful.

That game just showed how horrible the AFC West was this season. Maybe we need a BCS in the NFL. Uh. Nevermind. Forget I said that.
  9. Mercury264

Mercury264 Once you go Triple...

Oddometer:
    :lol3 What's your excuse now....:D
  10. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    Duuude, you need to take a chill pill.
  11. koncha

koncha .

Oddometer:
    Same as we talked about in the past. Nothing new. People just need to be reminded that Belichick is a cheater.

Wow. Eli is clutch!
  12. Mercury264

Mercury264 Once you go Triple...

Oddometer:
    :lol3
  13. RLK

RLK KLR VFR

Oddometer:
    This really makes the Steelers look bad, losing to the worst playoff team in the history of the universe and whatnot. Big Ben, wear a helmet, beware the skid demon.
  14. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    You must not have been tuned in last year...the only time in history a team makes the playoffs with a losing record...Seattle. And to think they beat a far superior tem in the Saints:D So that makes the Broncos the second worst:lol3
  15. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:
    You telling me this year's Broncos were a poorer playoff team than this year's Falcons? At least the Broncos showed up and played hard for 2 playoff games. The Falcons were a complete embarassment in their one and only playoff game this year. I mean they didn't even show up. That was a pathetic effort. Hell, we beat a 12-4 team in the first round.
  16. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    If you think a 45-10 shellacking was "playing hard", I can't help you. Had the Pats not stopped trying in the second half, records would have been set that would last for decades.
  17. spanky

spanky Well, maybe....

Oddometer:
    You must be related to Hodag.
  18. Hodag

Hodag Native

Oddometer:
    note: the NFL is looking into the mcdaniel hire, and closing that loophole...

birds of a feather..seesm mcdaniel had videotape issues also
    "I apologize for not promptly reporting the improper conduct of our video director before our game against the 49ers in London. The actions of this individual are in no way representative of the values and integrity held by myself, our players and coaches, and the entire Denver Broncos organization. I understand the punishment from the National Football League and support its commitment to the integrity of the game. We have addressed the situation internally to assure that nothing like this happens again."
  19. Hodag

Hodag Native

Oddometer:
    you can stop the stalking...
    i'm sorry i hurt your feelings about your team
    :lol3
  20. shrineclown

shrineclown Board Butcher, Fastener Haberdasher

Oddometer:
    Feh, he is the only one who got caught. Everyone was doing it. Old news, irrelevant.