College Football 2012

Discussion in 'Sports' started by NativeSon, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Hoots Magoon

Hoots Magoon Hey ya'll, Watch this!

Oddometer:
    Both schools have their fair share of idiot fans. One of the reasons I'm glad I live in New England, is I don't have to deal with the bickering from the fanbases, although I do miss living in North Alabama. ROLL TIDE. On a side note, I'm very tired of the Yankee bashing from the Red Sox fans, and it isn't even baseball season yet.
  2. Bubwheat

Bubwheat Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Actually, I'm pretty good. This thread was on life support before I started pokin' the SEC. And, one poster took a 2 week vacation because of me. Pretty good work for an old guy! :D
  3. liquidsmile

liquidsmile Soon to be bored with the bike I am riding.

Oddometer:
    Yeah, with 1600 posts and over 50k views. This thread was on its last leg. Good thing you showed up to revive it. :lol3
  4. bergermeister

bergermeister Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm fine with him staying at SC. It was his 'dream job.' :lol3

So Barkley is out against ND with a shoulder injury in the pic I posted earlier. Gotta wonder what this will cost him in terms of draft status. Sam Bradford did ok though, so hard to say.

Since the team is pretty demoralized, it looks like the Domers will complete the undefeated run.
  5. Bubwheat

Bubwheat Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Well, the "Bicycle" thread has over 26K posts and 2M+ views, so I guess it's all relative. You need people like me on that wall! :evil
  6. Albie

Albie Kool Aid poisoner

Oddometer:
    Not what I'm talking about. I don't see why people actually think he would be a great college coach. I know I don't want to see the Hogs take a chance on him.
  7. bobobob

bobobob IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Oddometer:
  8. liquidsmile

Oddometer:
    Wow, I had no idea he made that much a year. Unless the guy is bored to tears with his current job, he is going nowhere. :deal
  9. ScottDill

ScottDill TANSTAAFL Supporter

Oddometer:
  10. liquidsmile

Oddometer:
    Absolutely. I can't believe it is already rivalry week. :cry Soon we will be waiting for September again.
  11. ScottDill

Oddometer:
    I'm still counting on the FL-GA rematch :freaky
  12. liquidsmile

Oddometer:
    I don't think we are ever going to play UF out of the state of Florida again. :lol3

I just hope UGA gets through GT without to many injuries. Playing 2 triple option teams in a row is going to be hell on their knees.
  13. ScottDill

Oddometer:
    Haven't you heard? Playing out of state is just not something we do... :lol3
  14. liquidsmile

Oddometer:
    No joke. :lol3

I still have not been to the Geogia Florida game. I am going next year. It is a bucket list thing for me, and every year I am too busy and say there is always next year. I will be there next year though. :freaky

Of course we will probably lose if I decide to finally show up for one. :lol3
  15. ScottDill

Oddometer:
    I hope so.

I grew up in Jax so went to MANY. When I was a young'n I was even at the one that Dooley ran Walker almost every play and UGA won 44-0.....AND....in 1984 when we broke a 6 game losing streak..Bell to Nattiel....That was the last time the goal posts came down. Too much security ever since.

I've always hated Georgia. I think I'm going to start making plans for next year in Jax. My mother will appreciate it.
  16. k7

k7 “Retired x OCD”

Oddometer:
    You're basing your hatred of one team based on one asshat's Facebook posting? Two comments: first, turn your Alabama degree back in and two, get the fuck off Facebook. The reality train left you at the station.

Plus 1.
  17. Linzi

Linzi Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey, you only get half credit. I'm the "some woman" who earned the other half. :lol3

And, PS, I disappear during the week because I'm busy raising two young boys and trying not to strangle 19 year olds while maintaining my 4.0 at Buttchugger U. It's not my fault the SEC is just too freaking awesome for words.
  18. shrineclown

shrineclown Board Butcher, Fastener Haberdasher

Oddometer:
    If Florida and Georgia played that game ten times, Florida would win nine of them.
  19. k7

k7 “Retired x OCD”

Oddometer:
    Show off......

......but great job! What are you studying?
  20. liquidsmile

Oddometer:
    4 Years ago I would have agreed. The teams are much closer now than the have been in awhile. It would end up 50/50. And by the 4th game the ball boys and water boys would be out there playing because the rest of the players would be to beat up to finish.