SPRING SALE! Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sTE610vE, Jan 2, 2010.

1. sTE610vE

sTE610vE First on the brakes, last on the gas... Supporter

Oddometer:
    SALE!

ENDURO STAR TRAIL STAND WAS $44 NOW $39 !
    ONLY POSTED ON ADVRIDER! NO CODE NEEDED, JUST ADD TO CART!
    PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD (select button for credit card during checkout, processed thru paypal) OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

GET THE ORIGINAL TRAIL STAND MADE FROM STEEL AND WEIGHS ONLY 10 OUNCES AND PACK UP SMALLER THAN ANY OTHER STAND!

LIMITED TIME SALE GO TO WWW.ENDUROSTAR.COM

After dealing with my own and my riding buddies flat tires, chain maintenance and other problems on our dual sport rides I looked for a jack stand that I could easily pack on my dual sport bike. Since I couldn't find one I built my own a few years ago. The interest of my riding friends encouraged me to build some for them.

I decided to start Enduro Star Products llc (Radius Moto llc) to build and sell them, This is the latest version of what I call the "TRAIL STAND" model TS3. The Trail Stand adjusts in 1/2" increments from 11-1/2" up to 20" in height, and is constructed entirely of steel and zinc plated.

I also include a hook and loop strap to lock the front wheel, which increases the stability when lifting the rear wheel. It disassembles for easy packing, I pack mine in my rear tail bag, it also fits in my front fender tube pack. The length of the tube is 10-1/8 inches, the cradle and foot can be removed to make packing a simple task on almost any bike.​

The price is 39.00 plus shipping (USPS Priority in the U.S.)

You can read more and purchase at http://www.endurostar.com/
    and more pics and instructions at http://www.endurostar.com/ts2_instr.htm

Any questions or comments post here or email me at the link on the webpage.
    Thanks for looking,
    Steve​

[​IMG]

Lifting the rear wheel of my Husqvarna TE610E
    [​IMG]

Fixing a flat on my friends 950 Super Enduro, one of the tallest bikes I've ever seen and the stand had no problem, he had a stand made by another company that was too short to lift the rear wheel of the SE950 off the ground.​

[​IMG]

And this is one of my first prototypes holding up the front of a CRF450 to fix a flat after a nasty uphill ride that left our group with two flat tires and me with a nasty bent rim! Lifting the front of a off-road enduro bike like a CRF450 takes a stand that can reach high.​

[​IMG]
    FreeTheBeast, RioRideNM, EMFL and 9 others like this.
  2. gmsnowball

gmsnowball Black Bear Pass

Oddometer:
    Oklahoma Some Where, just east of spoobooty
    I may be the first to buy the stand from your new site. The purchase was fast and easy and I know the stand will come in handy. Great product. :clap
    ArielNut and 1TRAK like this.
  3. SRhooter

SRhooter SRhooter

Oddometer:
    I attest to Steve's stand working on tall bikes. Dual sport and off road guys need one in their tool pack.
    1TRAK likes this.
  4. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks snowball, you weren't the first but close! You were the first to not have paypal charge for the shipping!, like we talked about yesterday. Anyway that should be resolved, I have USPS priority as standard on all shipments, it is the least expensive of any method for a package under 1 pound and it is faster than other ground shipments, at least as far as I have found. You should see your Trail Stand Wednesday, it will ship Monday.

You have probably seen one of my stands in use on some of the "Backroads" rides, it takes a lot of hassle out of dealing with a flat tire on a ride.
    We took turns holding up a Transalp that had multiple flats one ride about 5 years ago that made me think there had to be a better way.
    Hope to see you at "Uncle Dave's clambake" ride in Eureka Springs in April!.
    Thanks again for the purchase!
    Steve
    1TRAK likes this.
  5. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks SRhooter! The nice thing to is it will even fit in a fender bag next to a spare tube! You do have to be careful about the indexing pin not poking your tube though :D

I need to get one of those wolfman fender bags, my other one is about worn out. http://www.wolfmanluggage.com/Enduro/enduro_fender.html
    1TRAK likes this.
  6. gmsnowball

Oddometer:
    I got it in the mail today. Thanks Steve. Fast shipping on a great product. I can't count the number times the stand would have come in very handy. It is going in my fender bag asap.
    1TRAK likes this.
  7. GSKaw

GSKaw n00b

Oddometer:
    Got my stand a while back. It's been pretty handy. Not only for the flat tire, for lubing chains, etc. It's cool how it fits in a fender bag. Doesn't take up much room. Tube, tire irons and stand fit in my fender bag. No more searching for rocks, limbs or laying the bike on its side. I've never been lucky enough to have flats at home they always seem to happen a long way from home in the middle of nowhere.
    shuswap1 and 1TRAK like this.
  8. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the posts and all the orders! :clap
    Glad to hear riders appreciate the construction and the compact storage size of the Trail Stand. It's really a tool for the trail that you'll be glad you have when you need it.
    1TRAK likes this.
  9. Mark G

Mark G Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just got mine. Exactly as advertised and shipped very fast. I'll put it in my tool tube to guarantee I don't have any more flats away from home!!!
    1TRAK likes this.
  10. gmsnowball

Oddometer:
    Mine is going in my tool tube on the wee, I may have to order another one for the KLR.:lol3
    1TRAK likes this.
  11. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

Please feel free to post pics of using the Trail Stand on your bike or how you pack it. I'd like to see the end use in different locals. So far the locations stretch from the southern border all the way into Alaska!

And Anode your right having a Trail Stand with you "almost" prevents flats on your bike! But you'll be glad you don't have to hold up your buddies bike by hand when he gets a flat. :D

Here's a pic of getting ready to lube the chain on the Husky before another adventure.

[​IMG]
    1TRAK likes this.
  12. bwringer

bwringer Gimpy, Yet Alacritous

Oddometer:
    Think it would work OK on a moose like a DL1000 V-Strom? :confused
    1TRAK likes this.
  13. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    I use it to lift the rear of my Cagiva Gran Canyon 900 (pic below), which looking up the specs is a little heavier dry weight than a DL1000. It is really a question of is there a good place to put the Trail Stand that it will not slip. I'm not sure on the V Strom. And with bikes this heavy it is difficult to lift it and place the stand at the same time. It can be done but I recommend you get someone to help for safety. It is really intended for more of the offroad type dualsports like a DRZ400, XR650, DR650, KLR650 up to a SE950.
    I hook it on the passenger footpeg mount on the Cagiva (the triangle shaped mount that holds the foot peg) to lift the rear wheel. Since it doesn't have a good place like a frame under the engine.
    [​IMG]
    glittleman and 1TRAK like this.
  14. William42

William42 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Got mine today. Excellent quality and customer service.
    1TRAK likes this.
  15. Weed-Rider

Weed-Rider Looky like a Wookie ?

Oddometer:
    Thanks Steve !

Wouldn't want to be without one of these fine tools !

When it happens...I'll now be ready.

Take Care,

Ty Wood ( Minnesota )...where it is just too F'ing COLD !!! :eek1
    1TRAK likes this.
  16. gmsnowball

Oddometer:

Wow, small world again Ty. I have a trail stand for my Wee Strom. :freaky
    1TRAK likes this.
  17. Stovebolt

Stovebolt Team Ruptured Buzzard

Oddometer:
    THAT is an innovative and trick looking product! Should be one in the group for every trip to Baja. Beats hunting for the "perfect rock" or hump somewhere out in the middle of nowhere.

Props to you...
    sTE610vE likes this.
  18. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks Ty! Until it thaws out up there you could use the Trail Stand as a mini ice fishing rod! Maybe I should include some line and a hook! :D
    We are getting it again in Kansas, we did get a short thaw now it's back into the deep freeze for a while.
    Steve
  19. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    I appreciate the kind words Stovebolt, yes it has made my life easier on numerous occasions even when the flat wasn't mine. It's always fun to whip out your new gadget and "amaze and delight" your friends. And it makes it easier to supervise the repairs and offer the always helpful "well there's your problem!" :D

[​IMG]
  20. mikey_mike

mikey_mike n00b

Oddometer:
    Would this fit the 690?