Does anybody know anything about the Canadian Wheat Board? Experience in agriculture?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by avsjack, Oct 31, 2012.

1. avsjack

avsjack Adventurer

Oddometer:
    If so, would you mind taking two mins to complete my survey? If you cannot answer 'all' of the questions, it would be great if you could base them on experience, knowledge or just general opinion? I am doing this research for my MBA dissertation and any help is really appreciated! Lets just say I left it a little late to begin the research :)

There is a $50 Amazon voucher up for grabs and the lucky winner will be chosen at random from the first 25 responses! If you respond please let me know via pm or canadianwbsurvey@gmail.com so that I can add you to the draw.

Seriously guys I need the help, I only need 25 responses, so please pass this on to any friends you may know?

THANK YOU!

Here is the link for the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KKMV3JZ
  2. humvee

humvee Long timer

Oddometer:
    Would you settle for former employees? :deal

@#$%'n Harper :cry

:lol3

EDIT: Looks like you're looking for producers to fill out the survey...there are a few of those on ADV, they'll chime in.
  3. avsjack

avsjack Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Humvee, you make a prime candidate. If you could answer the questions in the eyes of a farmer with your knowledge of the industry? I don't see this as manipulation of data, just making the best of a bad situation for a struggling student lol.

I'll make sure you get entered into the draw, its a real short survey.

I am sure you have some great tales? :evil
  4. OceanMtnSea

OceanMtnSea Pretty Dogged

Oddometer:
    exited middle Saskatchewan & entered middle BC
    Done.

What is key on this topic is what happens in the long-run........not what the perceptions are during the current up-cycle in the grain markets.
  5. avsjack

avsjack Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you so much for taking the time to complete it!

I understand, I am from a agricultural background in the UK, and unfortunately long turn sustainability is overlooked there too :)

And from an Academic point of view, it always pays to leave opportunities to further research :wink:

Thanks again! You are entered into the draw, I'll let you know.
  6. walkergreenlabel

walkergreenlabel Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    are you still looking for surveys?
  7. avsjack

avsjack Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey,

I just reached the target number of respondents actually, but thanks for thinking of it. Looking forward to submitting it soon so that I can begin mentally and physically preparing myself for the Roaming Rally :)