Help Needed. Davenport Iowa. Matrix M/S

Discussion in 'Trials' started by TankTire, Jan 1, 2011.

1. TankTire

TankTire n00b

Oddometer:
    I am reaching out here. I am in need of information about Matrix Motorsports in Davenport Iowa. I sent Them my vintage RL250 trials aluminum fuel tank for professional repair. I am in Tucson AZ and the last time they contacted me about receiving my tank was 07-17-2010. I have called and emailed Michael McPeters (owner) many many times since then, and have not heard back. I am trying to find out if the company is still in business? Is the guy sick? Is he Dead? What happened? Most of all, How to I get my tank back? I authorized him to make the repairs per his estimate, but haven't heard from him since. I just want my tank back at this point. I don't care if is repaired or not. Just want it back. Please let me know if anyone in the area knows anything about Matrix Motorsports in Davenport Iowa. Check out his very Legit web site @ http://www.rl250.com/ All his info can be found at the web site. Everything looks good and if you search it through google it comes up on top wich means he has up to date advertisement. Can anyone help? Let me know. I appreciate any info. Thank you.

TANK
  2. Fakenstein

Fakenstein Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  3. TankTire

TankTire n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the heads up. First time I have done a post. I appreciate that. Thanks again.

TANK