Mosko Moto Soft Bags for Offroad & Dualsport

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by moskopete, Oct 14, 2013.

1. sonarman

sonarman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I Met Peter at HU rally in Mariposa this weekend. The bags look like high quality so I ordered up the center bag. It will replace my top box when traveling.
  2. Tabbi

Tabbi Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey there,

ok cause I get no answere of my question a week ago. Here some (maybe or maybe not usefull hints).

I can´t see any information about shipping cost or if you ship outside the US.
    Any information about taxes are missing.

I think your bags are great and sometimes in the future you will ship them to Europe. We are very interested in getting soft bags and I can imagine that one of our friends with a store could be interesseted also.

Meanwhile I think I´ll drive with my old bags :cry
  3. ztaj

ztaj Jatz

Oddometer:
    Got them yesterday.... Just!!
    Awesome.
    @ Tabbi. If they ship to N.Z. I'm sure they'll ship to Europe
  4. JBrown

JBrown Adventurer

Oddometer:
    My bags (panniers) were waiting for me when I got home! For the others that have received your bags where were your mounting pucks and hardware kit hiding at. Was there a separate box inside the big package? I'm thinking they forgot to pack a hardware kit for mine. I have checked every spot inside the bags thinking they were there, but they are nowhere to be found.
  5. moskopete

moskopete Professional Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    Pm sent!!
  6. moskopete

moskopete Professional Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    Still on the road, home tonight, so apologies for slow response time on emails/calls.
  7. JBrown

JBrown Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks!
  8. foggyred

foggyred Adventurer

Oddometer:
    how much was the shipping to nz if you don't mind telling,

foggyred
  9. Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman Back in Black!

Oddometer:
    Did mine ship or can I pick it up?
  10. kag

kag Wander Lust

Oddometer:
    Got a good look at these products in Taos at the KTM Rally.
  11. Happycamper

Happycamper Have bikes, will travel

Oddometer:
    It was worth the wait :clap

Got the Backcountry panniers and duffel and two large molle storage pouches.

First impressions:

• This stuff is bombproof! The materials are stiffer than those shown in the videos, but I think they will break in over time. All of the hardware is top notch and looks like it will last in the long run. Padding is in the right places and gives everything a sturdy feel - nothing on this gear feels flimsy.
    • The quality is fantastic - not an errant stitch to be found anywhere.
    • This stuff is heavier than it looks. The high quality materials and padding add up to more weight - nothing compared to aluminum panniers, but these are much heavier than any other soft bags I have every handled.
    • I like the molle system and did not have any issues using it. As some other posters have mentioned I would like to see some other molle accessories to go with this system. Perhaps a bag or strap system sized to carry one of these?: http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/1847/PN-070-0580/Touratech-2-Liter-Spare-Fuel-Canister.
    • The backpack feature on the duffel is practical - the perfect bag to pack if you are doing a fly/ride. Put a molle bag on it and you have plenty of storage for clothes and gear.
    • The mounting system is ingenious and very sturdy. Like another poster stated, if it could be locked it would be perfect.

I will have to wait to install until this weekend, but I hope I get one good trip in before winter takes a hold here in the northeast.
  12. tonys

tonys Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Pete,
    A thought for the future…how about a version of the duffle bag that has a similar mounting system as the panniers…so it works like a top box….the small plate could attach to the rear rack, then the duffle slides onto it and locks in place like the panniers…no fussing around with tiedowns/straps etc…
    Cheers
    Tony NZ

btw...any tracking info yet?
  13. tt100

tt100 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You know, most times in my life I've settled for "good enough"... Cars, clothes, bikes, motorcycles... Anything. You name it. Not this time. What a great decision I made taking a chance on you guys.

This feels like cheating a little. These things are fantastic. Add soon as the word gets the rest of the way out you will be a top player.

I Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but Wow! Everyone has already said all the right things but I wanted to add my appreciation for a job well done. When I get them on this weekend Ill try to get some better pics to augment what's already being put out there.

Thanks Pete and Andrew. I couldn't be happier,

Pete
  14. hardwaregrrl

hardwaregrrl Can't shoot straight Supporter

Oddometer:
    Holy crap!!! Yes....you guys will soon be "Top Dog" in the soft bag genre. I've see and used other soft systems, and this one is really tough. I wish I was going to be thrashing them around soon, but they'll pull MSF coach duty for a while and a quick 3 day dual sport trip....where I'll put them up against the Siskiyous.

They are really nice looking even un packed. I'll get some pics up tonight....

Really impressed with the work you guys put into these bags. Bravo!:clap:clap:clap
  15. lmychajluk

lmychajluk Long timer

Oddometer:
    Someone mentioned D-rings to use as tie-downs on top of the bags. I was just looking at my bags and realized they can easily be added. Here's a pic of a Backcountry 35 with 4 Grimlock D-Rings, but any D-Ring or carabiner should work just as well:

[​IMG]
  16. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey can you post a picture of these on your Tiger? I received my backcountry yesterday and damn they're awesome, I but I think I'll exchange for the smaller scouts...
  17. Dallara

Dallara Creaks When Walks...

Oddometer:
  18. lmychajluk

lmychajluk Long timer

Oddometer:
    Go back a page or two, I posted some the other day.
  19. spaceman_spiff

spaceman_spiff Long timer

Oddometer:
    Any updates with the reckless?
  20. sonoran

sonoran Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yep that was me. I looked at the bags closer and saw the webbing loops so nuked the post. :shog

These guys thought of everything!

(except the locking draw latch)