ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
Bucket Boy OP
The other mechanic

Oddometer: 369
XR 400 Kickstarter near Randle?

Soooo, I just got a phone call from a payphone near Randle, WA where my husband (Bucket Boy) and his two brothers are out riding and their fun has been interrupted by an issue with the kickstarter lever on an XR 400. Plus, they have no cell reception.

Sounds like they might have a buddy coming from the Seattle area tomorrow so he could swing by somewhere along the I-5 corridor...if there's one to be had that is... I've had no luck locating one in the parts shops and the moto junkyard in Auburn couldn't tell me whether they had one or not ("Go look in the Honda section." "But I'm in Colorado." "Oh. Tough luck.").

Anyone have one? Ideas?

Bucket Girl / aka Beth
970-901-8624
Old 08-19-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
Bucket Boy OP
The other mechanic

Oddometer: 369
Never mind...it looks like one has been located. Anyone want to take the part down from Everett??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket Boy View Post
Soooo, I just got a phone call from a payphone near Randle, WA where my husband (Bucket Boy) and his two brothers are out riding and their fun has been interrupted by an issue with the kickstarter lever on an XR 400. Plus, they have no cell reception.

Sounds like they might have a buddy coming from the Seattle area tomorrow so he could swing by somewhere along the I-5 corridor...if there's one to be had that is... I've had no luck locating one in the parts shops and the moto junkyard in Auburn couldn't tell me whether they had one or not ("Go look in the Honda section." "But I'm in Colorado." "Oh. Tough luck.").

Anyone have one? Ideas?

Bucket Girl / aka Beth
970-901-8624