Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2002, 02:24 PM   #1
Ziffy OP
Banned

Oddometer: 58
Eek ice hockey sin bin rule

so this is like a sin bin rule is it?

i either change my post content, before the actual ban?

seems fair i spose.:):
Ziffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 02:42 PM   #2
RockyRaccoon
Found:Gideon's Bible

Oddometer: 59,259
Eh?

Ziffy, I gotta say that having you here in jo momma is like having a 3-year-old in the house. It's noisy and tiring, and the clutter is enormous -- at least it was until the net nanny swept it all into the dustbin. Put a governor on it, man. Take your Ritalin. Perhaps if we limited you to 10 posts a day you could be selective and use the extra time between them to summon up some wit and substance.

Don't take it personally, man, it's not you I dislike. It's just everything you've written so far.

“It is a far, far better thing to have a firm anchor in nonsense than to put out on the troubled seas of thought.” -- John Kenneth Galbraith
RockyRaccoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 02:50 PM   #3
Ziffy OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
Ziffy, I gotta say that having you here in jo momma is like having a 3-year-old in the house. It's noisy and tiring, and the clutter is enormous -- at least it was until the net nanny swept it all into the dustbin. Put a governor on it, man. Take your Ritalin. Perhaps if we limited you to 10 posts a day you could be selective and use the extra time between them to summon up some wit and substance.

Don't take it personally, man, it's not you I dislike. It's just everything you've written so far.

yes maybe i have gone ott with the posting, but i did explain in an open thread why i feel the need to open my mouth as it were.
i understand not everyone is the same. and i do respect that, maybe if i'd have taken my time and not jumped in with both feet , as i have done, and let people take the time to understand me, things may have been different. and then some of the long timers might not have jumped on me so quickly.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:52 PM   #4
ImaPoser
adventure imposter

Oddometer: 15,482
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt

good god! I think we found something we could get a majority agreement on here in Jo Momma!

Save 20% when you open your own smugmug account. Just go here...
ImaPoser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 03:15 PM   #5
Ziffy OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorbak
Ziff, you're in denial, dood.

of what may i ask,i have agreed i have been ott in my posting and some of the content, i intend to take a back seat, relax and take time to understand and indeed hopefully learn from the experienced riders here.
Old 12-08-2002, 03:47 PM   #6
zero-zero
Horny Horned One

Oddometer: 2,378
Let's just see how long it lasts.

(click!)
(cronograph running...)

www.zero-zero.com
zero-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 03:50 PM   #7
Rider
Moderator Emeritus

Oddometer: 2,835
Ziffy, dood, I actually think some of your stuff is funny. And I'm sure you're a great guy to have a beer with at the local pub. So just chill a bit, notch back your energy (and keyboard) a few clicks, enjoy the site, so some searches for back postings or something to give you a feel of the place and just lighten up a little, for heaven's sake. As others have said, it's not personal.
Yet.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: