Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #48271
fritzcoinc
Enjoying my last V8

Oddometer: 6,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederer View Post
I didn't point the finger at any particular individual, but you seem to feel you're included in a general statement.
Your post is a fine example of the attitude that has become prevalent here. The threatening behavior while on the other side of a computer monitor is one reason I don't post much on here or TT anymore, because I'm not going to get into an online argument with some loud mouth who doesn't care to be rational.
I really don't remember having any problem with you, ever, and though some of the things you brought here are useful, I won't soon forget your attitude now.
All of the childish responses go a long way in showing the character of people on here. A lot of the spelling and sentence structure is terrible too.
Do you ride a BMW?
What was it that rubbed you the wrong way to begin with? I went back several pages and could not find anything except the usual. people voicing their opinions and experiences, right or wrong, regarding the XRL. Your biblical statement holds no water. How anybody be experienced enough to discern accurate information form BS without trying a few things and learning for yourself what works and does not.
Regarding your above post and to address your concerns:
Spelling, f__k off, I for one, barely have time to post information much less worry about spelling.
Sentence structure: F__k off and see above. If you need good grammar to be happy go to night school.
Childish: F__k off, who cares, sometimes it's just about nothing.
On line arguments: You are a wus if you don't. It's all part of the razz and the fun.
Threatening Behavior: In your opinion, clearly no body else worries about it.
86 Husky 400 XCE, 00 Husky Te 610 e, 1999 Husky TC610 SM, 2000 Cagiva GC; Google: TX7
fritzcoinc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:35 AM   #48272
JWhitmore44
pistolero

Oddometer: 1,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzcoinc View Post
Do you ride a BMW?
What was it that rubbed you the wrong way to begin with? I went back several pages and could not find anything except the usual. people voicing their opinions and experiences, right or wrong, regarding the XRL. Your biblical statement holds no water. How anybody be experienced enough to discern accurate information form BS without trying a few things and learning for yourself what works and does not.
Spelling, f__k off, I for one, barely have time to post information much less worry about spelling.
Sentence structure: F__k off and see above. If you need good grammar to be happy go to night school.
On line arguments: You are a wus if you don't. It's all part of the razz and the fun.

I'm thinking it was the spelling and sentence structure that pissed him off. I'd guess he's an English major and just can't believe anyone that does not check the grammar (I check on my grammer from time to time), spelling and of course sentence structure

Really, he's just a troll that only wishes he owned a bike because his mommy thinks they are too dangerous.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #48273
fritzcoinc
Enjoying my last V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhitmore44 View Post
I'm thinking it was the spelling and sentence structure that pissed him off. I'd guess he's an English major and just can't believe anyone that does not check the grammar (I check on my grammer from time to time), spelling and of course sentence structure

Really, he's just a troll that only wishes he owned a bike because his mommy thinks they are too dangerous.
I really cann't believe some would critize MY sentance structure. I mean I'm a graduate of the Evelyn WoodHead Sped Reden Course. And my spelling, F__ken Perfect.

F--k, I RIDE a BMW!!! What a dumb dick I are.
86 Husky 400 XCE, 00 Husky Te 610 e, 1999 Husky TC610 SM, 2000 Cagiva GC; Google: TX7
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #48274
Badger
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 313
Look!! more clue's Blue!!

Took me hours to catch back up with my own post in the thread (and I read fast!)
So glad the P.O. gave me a set of street tires when I got the bike.

Had to roll the bike out of the back of the truck and rush off to Trick or Treating, then ......Finally got to change the rear last night and knew something was up when I went to unscrew the valve stem....damm...it not supposed to do that... just kept turning....hmmmm....

BikeMaster Tube. That's the only damage to the tube.

Let me try and answer the Questions from Spud and Shooter:

Should have started out with the "I'm fine, the bikes fine!!" at the begining of the the other post but I was rushed running out the door and I still haven't figured out "tapatalk" (purely operator error on my part).

Tire pressure was right at 34-36psi, the morning temp was about 55F, I got on the bike with very little warmup and went about 4 miles at highway speeds, stopped and went into the store, then load up my hot cocoa mix and about 4-6 miles at 45mph, quick acceleration from about 4 stops, then cruising at about 70-80mph about 3 miles and

WHAM thought the rear had locked up for a second, tapped the rear brake and got some braking, then thought , CRAP...

flat tire....I let the bike slow and follow it's own path a little and didn't fight it, got slowed enough and gave it a little throttle and it rolled fine, yep flat tire.

Lost a bunch of pics on my phone a few weeks ago (Thanks Apple Genius) but the tire only had just about 1,060 miles on it. Almost all of those miles were hard, high speed miles but....

Honey Badger Don't Give a Shit
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #48275
my6
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 334
Laugh

Quote:
I really cann't believe some would critize MY sentance structure. I mean I'm a graduate of the Evelyn WoodHead Sped Reden Course. And my spelling, F__ken Perfect.

OH WOW! ME TOO! Klass of 75. It improved my comprention 100%. I herd all about it on Rollerderby.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #48276
Badger
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 313
Anyone running a 140/80S18 Metzeler Sahara 3?

Honey Badger Don't Give a Shit
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #48277
mcma111
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,819
[QUOTE=Badger;19923814]

QUOTE]

Most likely the stem was torn off after the tube lost air. Air up the tube and look for a puncture of split.

BMW's
58 R26
79 R100s
91 R100gs

87 Harley FXRS-SP ~ 06 KTM 625 SMC ~ 72 Honda CB750/915cc ~ 92 XR600/654cc ~ 95 XR650l/675cc ~ 03 CRF450r ~ 05 CRF450x ~ 02 XR650l/675cc ~ 86 YZ490 ~ 93 YZ80 ~ 93 XR650l Project
mcma111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:54 AM   #48278
ShooterDave
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,381
Quote:

Quote:
Do you ride a BMW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by my6 View Post
OH WOW! ME TOO! Klass of 75. It improved my comprention 100%. I herd all about it on Rollerderby.

Graduates of the Evelyn WoodHead Sped Reden Course -------- Gentlemen, it shows.

Douche bag and a half will be in shortly to make a stink about this post, and how its information is incorrect, and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Opps - He rides a Harley, therefore his argument is invalid.

ShooterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #48279
fritzcoinc
Enjoying my last V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterDave View Post
Graduates of the Evelyn WoodHead Sped Reden Course -------- Gentlemen, it shows.

Hey, my reden and righten inprvd wonderfully.

Douche bag and a half will be in shortly to make a stink about this post, and how its information is incorrect, and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Opps - He rides a Harley, therefore his argument is invalid.
F__k, I ride a Harley.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #48280
ThumpnRed
Pig Wrangler

Oddometer: 2,328
Amen brother!
Quote:
Do you ride a BMW?
ThumpnRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #48281
ShooterDave
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,381
Quote:
F__k, I ride a Harley.

You also ride a dual sport and don't have the Harley attitude. Therefore you're cool.

ShooterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #48282
ecubed
LFC Cat

Oddometer: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhitmore44 View Post
I think it's the blue and white wire in that connector. It feeds power to the headlight through the high/low switch.
Done and perfect.....switched headlight. Break the blue w/white wire.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #48283
Dooga
Adventure Tourer

Oddometer: 275
My attempt at keeping my XR through the Winter

Hey guys,

I got my bike back after it was trashed during the joyride that happened after my XR650L was hot-wired:

Two U-Locks connected with a 5' Kryptonite chain: one on the pole and one on the brake. What else can I do? Thanks for all your advice.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #48284
beechum1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooga View Post
Hey guys,

I got my bike back after it was trashed during the joyride that happened after my XR650L was hot-wired:

Two U-Locks connected with a 5' Kryptonite chain: one on the pole and one on the brake. What else can I do? Thanks for all your advice.
A lock in the front disc, a hidden cutoff switch, a large hungry dog.
Mention to HogWild which way the wind is blowing where you're at, wait 20 minutes, and he'll post a picture of the intersection your at and a Google Earth route of how to get there.
beechum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #48285
Lonestar2112
scatology expert

Oddometer: 6,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooga View Post
Hey guys,

That will keep the honest guy from stealing it. It depends upon how bad they want the bike. I assume that you cover it for the winter, if not that would be a help too.

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote