Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2006, 09:21 PM   #361
MT-Moto
Ride There

Oddometer: 23
been thinking about you and checked in to see the latest
glad to hear that things are going really well with your recovery

will be thinking of you and sending you all the healing energy I can too.

I know it has been said many times but you are a real inspiration and helps one to focus on what is really important in life - a loving family and friends that are there to support not matter what.

Darrell
MT-Moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 09:40 PM   #362
BROKENTOOTH
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 116
Way to go on the family front AND kickstarting your rehab!

We salute you!

I'm looking forward to the day when you finally get off the meds so we can meet and share a pint of ale. My treat
BROKENTOOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:03 AM   #363
MGB
ex. BmwDuc

Oddometer: 1,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleB
YES! It's a boy! I'm so stoked! 3 boys and 1 girl - full house!
Congrats!
Old 03-19-2006, 04:25 AM   #364
Drif10
Accredited Jackass

Oddometer: 45,642
Good morning, Dale.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:47 AM   #365
Metal Doc
Duc addicted

Oddometer: 1,446
Morning Dale and Family. Here's to another beautiful day
Old 03-19-2006, 06:04 AM   #366
DaleB OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drif10
Good morning, Dale.
Good morning!

One more day down, one step closer.

Eastern Rendevous was marked on my calandar and is one of the carrots dangling in front of me to stay focused.

Frankly, yesterday SUCKED more than any day thus far but its behind me now. there's just gonna be days like that and it was a huge lift to cruise this thread to straighten my head out.

THANKS EVERYONE for being there with your encouragement. As much as i'd like to always stay above this pain i can't and haven't done it on my own.

You all have contributed to my success so far and for that i'm eternally grateful.

Cheers,
Dale

---------------
'05 R12GS - in a wad
'04 LemFiddyGS - sold
'84 RM125 - sold
DaleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 06:32 AM   #367
Badger
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 313
Good Morning Dale and Family!! I just reread the posts and say that your wife and family are number one. PT sucks and I notice that the therapist stayed out of arms reach when I had to do it . We're here for you.
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:06 AM   #368
Drif10
Accredited Jackass

Oddometer: 45,642
Quote:
Good morning!

Eastern Rendevous was marked on my calandar and is one of the carrots dangling in front of me to stay focused.

Frankly, yesterday SUCKED more than any day thus far but its behind me now. there's just gonna be days like that and it was a huge lift to cruise this thread to straighten my head out.

THANKS EVERYONE for being there with your encouragement. As much as i'd like to always stay above this pain i can't and haven't done it on my own.

You all have contributed to my success so far and for that i'm eternally grateful.

Cheers,
Dale
Another option is the BYOB. First weekend in June, at Willville bike camp, Meadows of Dan, VA. Lot closer for you. See here.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:42 AM   #369
nobrakes
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,356
Quote:
Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. From the sounds of your attitude, you are giving the bear a good thrashing! Keep it up and stay strong. However, shedding tears and feeling grief is only natural - don't hold it back. You're gonna have those days, but they will pass.

With Amy, Eli, and your new-little-fella-not-yet-named at your side, it sounds like you are in the best of hands and care. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and friends (Hi Wayne!). Thank you for sharing with us here and allowing us to be with you too.

-Brian
nobrakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:03 AM   #370
bross
Where we riding to?

Oddometer: 4,469
Quote:
Good morning!

Cheers,
Dale
Dale, Amy and family

I spent some time in the hospital years ago and months of physio after 3rd degree burns to both arms, face and upper body. Nothing compared to what you're going through, but I can relate to the good days and bad days and the pain! I had a positive attitude but MAN look up positive in the dictionary and there's your picture! :-)

You will recover from this, and be stronger than you already are, and you two will raise an awesome family because of the strength and spirit you are passing on to your family through this. Will be praying for your family, for a speedy and full recovery, for your new son and all the days you have together. God bless.
bross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:22 AM   #371
smittypac
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Dale; I have been in the medical field for 30 years ATTITUDE is everything. Fight the good fight. Your family is in our prayers. Check out pashnit.com. There is a guy from Australia who posts quite often his name is gazza. He is in a wheelchair. He rides a BMW 3 wheeler that looks like a chariot, The ramp lowers down in back and he rolls right up and drives from his chair. Might be worth a look. My family will continue to pray....Smitty
smittypac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #372
myblubeemer
JWAT

Oddometer: 465
Dale,

God Bless you! Like so many others that have viewed you post have done, I'll also be praying for you and your family.

Keep the faith!

jwat
myblubeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #373
RedRocket
Yeah! I want Cheesy Poofs

Oddometer: 19,299
You're such an inspiration Dale.
Feel free to yell, scream, or spout off however you want here if it makes you feel better.
RedRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #374
rocks
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 417
Congratulation..

Great new on the baby.. hope all are doing well.
Hang in there.. and never give up mate..

Your a real inspiration..
Old 03-19-2006, 12:41 PM   #375
PARTY BOSS™
FORMERLY R1100RICK

Oddometer: 5,421
In my thoughts and Prayers

Took the whole family to church today and geuss who was in our prayers .Man I can't stop thinking about you, hope the prayers and karma do their thing. Hope your strength is holding up ,were all cheering for you .
If your interested in the BYOB Rally in June I can help with arrangements on that one too. Please don't hesitate if your interested and able we can make it work for you. So rest up ,get better ,and we'd all like to see you as soon as You are able.
04'xt225 yamahammer
00' R0050RS Kinder Beemer SOLD

When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour. My nerves are jaded and gone near dead, so that nothing less then hours of voluntary danger will prick them into life..."

T.E. Lawrence
PARTY BOSS™ is offline   Reply With Quote