Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Battle scooters
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #76
spotch
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 391
Is the 'camping' that's included in that like, a spot to put a tent on, or a tent and a spot? I'm not sure I could make it, but I gotta say I'm a little curious :)
Old 06-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #77
windburn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,187
Come to the Hey

Spotch there are area where folks just throw there tent park there camper and the price includes camping fee so bring what ever and throw your tent, bed roll or camper any where, you will be welcomed by everyone. come on to the Hey and have a blast! every type of camping shows up. the camping area are not assigned so just fine the gazebo and you will be in the thick of things. if you want quieter there is plenty of room and areas.
windburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #78
spotch
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by windburn
Spotch there are area where folks just throw there tent park there camper and the price includes camping fee so bring what ever and throw your tent, bed roll or camper any where, you will be welcomed by everyone. come on to the Hey and have a blast! every type of camping shows up. the camping area are not assigned so just fine the gazebo and you will be in the thick of things. if you want quieter there is plenty of room and areas.

Good to know! Thanks for the info :)
Old 06-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #79
Tressa Triker
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Scooting the Ozarks, Eureka Springs, AR

If you like riding the twisties, you will love STO September 15-18. Here is the June update from STO coordinator, Lou.
Quote:
by Silver-Bullet Ľ Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm
Terrible day outside here today so its a good oportunity to get some updates out.
Rally Registration.
Registration will be as it has been in the past. I have made arrangements with the management of Travelers to register you for the rally as you check in to your room. Even if you are not staying there you will register @ the front desk of the Hotel. You will pick up your nametags & your door prize tickets.
You will be required to show your nametag for Pizza Night & the BBQ. No nametag no eats.
I will have better nametags this year. So they won't be so easy to lose.
With 3 months to go to the rally, I can say this is going to be well attended this year. We have already surpassed the total number I had Pre registered from last year.
Tell a friend, This is going to be FUN! And someone is going home with a NEW 2009 Kymco Agility 125!
Thank You to all that have Pre registered & supported STO. Without you this couldn't happen.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=214958106109
Tressa Triker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:07 AM   #80
spotch
Gnarly Adventurer

Not exactly a rally, but apparently there's a "Cannonball Run" for scooters! Who knew!? Looks awesome... not sure I'd have the $$$ for hotel and 2 weeks off with such short notice though... 2012 might have to be the year for me lol.

Anybody else doing this?

http://www.scootercannonball.com/
http://www.scootercannonball.com/rules/rules-2010.pdf
Old 06-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #81
techguy
Scooter Trash

Oddometer: 845
RUSSIANí TO RIDE - Northern California - August 13-15, 2010

Royal Bastards Scooter Club presents... RUSSIANí TO RIDE
August 13-15, 2010
The bastards are up to it again., but this time north of San Francisco in Guerneville!

General Info:

Rally fee: $35 at door and includes lots of goodies!! Patches, shirts, all sorts of awesomeness!

Pre-registration Available Now: There may or may not be womenís sizes available this year, depending on cost. Sizes are subject to availability.

Camp sites are provided!.

The rally will be located at: Parkerís Resort 16220 Neeley Road Guerneville, CA 95446-9114 (707) 869-1894

For those who donít like to camp, please check out the chamber of commerce website for other lodging options. It is advisable to RSVP *ASAP* as there is another event happening in Guerneville this same weekend.

Friday, Aug 13 6:00 PM

Meet and Greet/Registration

Saturday, Aug. 14

8:00 AM Breakfast, Bastard style. Bastardized Breakfast Burritos with coffee provided by Sunshine Coffee Roasters!
10:00 AM Ride to the coast: Lead by Boisterous Bastard of our Sonoma County Chapter, this ride will take us out to Lake Sonoma where we will have lunch (bring cash!)
After lunch you have your choice of heading back to camp or continuing on for a tour of the redwoods and wine country!

6:00 PM Dinner. A luscious meal provided by the Bastards! There will be entertainment following!

Sunday, Aug 15

8:00 AM Continental Breakfast with coffee provided by Sunshine Coffee Roasters! We will start the raffle part way thru the breakfast..so be sure you have all your tickets and get there on time!!

After the raffle, it's time to pack up and hit the road!

http://www.royalbastardsscooterclub.com/russian_to_ride.html

Questions? For questions, please visit our forums and click on the Rally threads: http://www.royalbastardsscooterclub.com/forum
techguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #82
bikeridermark
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,237
Do you have to pre-enter for the Roll in the Hey? Also, do they raffle off a scooter?
bikeridermark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #83
windburn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,187
Roll in the Hey

There is no preregistration for Roll in the Hey and Last year we raffled off a Vespa but this year we are Raffling off a Carrozo package with leather jacket and accessories.
windburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #84
bikeridermark
Beastly Adventurer

Is there a rally in Indiana this weekend? My buddy thought there was, but I can't seem to locate it.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #85
seraph
asshole on a scooter

Oddometer: 293
http://scoot.net/calendar/ is probably the best place to check
seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #86
AngryScot

Oddometer: 18,319
hot damn that looks like fun.

I am going to try and make this one!

Lots of fun roads up there to explore and a great ADV pub right on river road (Rio Nido Road house) they do a great breakfast for those who want more than what is provide for sunday
AngryScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #87
techguy
Scooter Trash

Oddometer: 845
BuMp... today is the last day to register online!

It's this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguy
Royal Bastards Scooter Club presents... RUSSIANí TO RIDE
August 13-15, 2010
The bastards are up to it again., but this time north of San Francisco in Guerneville!

General Info:

Rally fee: $35 at door and includes lots of goodies!! Patches, shirts, all sorts of awesomeness!

Pre-registration Available Now: There may or may not be womenís sizes available this year, depending on cost. Sizes are subject to availability.

Camp sites are provided!.

The rally will be located at: Parkerís Resort 16220 Neeley Road Guerneville, CA 95446-9114 (707) 869-1894

For those who donít like to camp, please check out the chamber of commerce website for other lodging options. It is advisable to RSVP *ASAP* as there is another event happening in Guerneville this same weekend.

Friday, Aug 13 6:00 PM

Meet and Greet/Registration

Saturday, Aug. 14

8:00 AM Breakfast, Bastard style. Bastardized Breakfast Burritos with coffee provided by Sunshine Coffee Roasters!
10:00 AM Ride to the coast: Lead by Boisterous Bastard of our Sonoma County Chapter, this ride will take us out to Lake Sonoma where we will have lunch (bring cash!)
After lunch you have your choice of heading back to camp or continuing on for a tour of the redwoods and wine country!

6:00 PM Dinner. A luscious meal provided by the Bastards! There will be entertainment following!

Sunday, Aug 15

8:00 AM Continental Breakfast with coffee provided by Sunshine Coffee Roasters! We will start the raffle part way thru the breakfast..so be sure you have all your tickets and get there on time!!

After the raffle, it's time to pack up and hit the road!

http://www.royalbastardsscooterclub.com/russian_to_ride.html

Questions? For questions, please visit our forums and click on the Rally threads: http://www.royalbastardsscooterclub.com/forum
techguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #88
bikeridermark
Beastly Adventurer

Does anyone know it pre-entry is required for Roll in the Hay rally?
Old 08-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #89
Photog
Charismatic Megafauna

Oddometer: 46,308
http://www.tonup-nc.com/raleighrumble.html

I've attended this event in years past and it's ALWAYS a great time to see vintage cafe bikes and classic shifty scoots.

The Ton-Up Rumble has become the Bull City Rumble

Durham, NC September 3-4, 2010

Mods V. Rockers...come on out for a great time.

The Rumble has moved to Durham! After 5 memorable years in Raleigh we've decided to bring the Rumble westward down tobacco road to the Bull City. The schedule will remain the same but we've change the name to Bull City Rumble.

Mods versus Rockers is an event in the spirit of the cafe racer and scooter culture of 1950's thru 1970's England.

Many vintage as well as modern retro bikes and scooters will be on display to the public.

Several rides will showcase the fact that these machines are all ridden - no trailer queens!

Stylish vintage bikes and scooters as well as great music, food drink and fun.

Proceeds from this year's Rumble will go to the Independent Animal Rescue

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:41 PM   #90
Photog
Charismatic Megafauna

Oddometer: 46,308
Freeze Your Balls Off : Jan 15-17 Durham NC

http://fybo.incriminators.com/

It's another Ton-Up NC / Incriminators thing.

All bikes welcome...motorcycles, scoots, mopeds.

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote