ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Battle scooters
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2006, 08:51 PM   #31
leapfrog
Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2006
Oddometer: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusgus
Thanks, really, I appreciate your heart felt wish. Thats right,, bless me, fuck you.
My mini bike is enough for me, it is to bad you are consumed with such a case of penis envy and non-christian hatred.
If your religion and church lady front wasn't there we could have a real discussion. Yet you are to ignorant for that, a shame really.
what did you say because I was bored.....
leapfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #32
Gusgus
Banned
 
Gusgus's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Su Valley, Alaska
Oddometer: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapfrog
what did you say because I was bored.....

Gusgus screwed with this post 09-01-2006 at 08:56 PM Reason: I just wanted to add,,,,, fuck off froglegs
Gusgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:13 PM   #33
leapfrog
Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2006
Oddometer: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusgus
shows mental state. i don't expect much different. lets examine this...


one there is a hand with a sign,,, obviosly trying to say something. "Asshat" hmmm, then there is a a figure showing the universal sign of "fuck you", then some other figures of laughing relief.

Very intelligent for a neaderthol. I don't expect much else. Therefore I would have to say the figures were well done. Considering most men would associate themselves within this group, I would have to give it two thumbs up! Best in Show!

As for a rational argument.....YOU ALL SUCK
I WIN
leapfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #34
Srbenda
Embassy of South Carolina
 
Srbenda's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Embassy of the Nation of South Carolina
Oddometer: 11,966
The first Scooter thread to go into JoMomma:


Ever.
__________________
It seemed to me that the earth may he borrowed but not bought. It may be used but not owned. It gives itself in response to love and tending.... But we are tenants and not possessors, lovers and not masters.
Srbenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:21 PM   #35
Rad
Just me
 
Rad's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: Santa Cruz, Calif
Oddometer: 12,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadMan
The first Scooter thread to go into JoMomma:
That would be just so, so...wrong
Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:33 PM   #36
leapfrog
Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2006
Oddometer: 45
goes to show to show, it was missed, ignored, and most were bored
leapfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:34 PM   #37
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadMan
The first Scooter thread to go into JoMomma:


Ever.
I've been savoring this.

And you know what? A scooter rider was the instigator, not one of us gnarly anti-scoot motorcylists!
__________________
Only an XR1200 owner knows why Cthulhu hangs its head out a car window.

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:51 PM   #38
leapfrog
Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2006
Oddometer: 45
I think I have missed it all at some point...

I don't go to church,,,

..my point was was that there are folks out there that don't follow our rules,,, Point is.... laws get made by people, you and me, we make the rules. Unfortunately sometimes our persistence to have life played out by our rules infringes on others....nothing is perfect and there fore it should never be....accidents, and acceptance are a part of life and should never be mandated by laws.

oh yeah and fuck you too

leapfrog screwed with this post 09-01-2006 at 10:02 PM Reason: because
leapfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #39
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapfrog
I think I have missed it all at some point...

I don't go to church,,,

..my point was was that there are folks out there that don't follow our rules,,, Point is.... laws get made by people, you and me, we make the rules. Unfortunately sometimes our persistence to have life played out by our rules infringes on others....nothing is perfect and there fore it should never be....accidents, and acceptance are a part of life and should never be mandated by laws.
If a rider wants to make an informed choice to go without a lid, or any other safety gear, that's fine with me.

Where I have issues is when riders don't get the most basic instruction, and with the influx of scooters around here, it's clear that they are buying these chinese scoots in crates ior from the local shop and hitting the road with nothing more than a "twist this, go there" lesson. Or they're operating off some sort of handed-down mythology.

I believe it's not a choiice until someone's got the options laid out in front of them. And riders can either sit on the sidelines, or do some mentoring.
__________________
Only an XR1200 owner knows why Cthulhu hangs its head out a car window.

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:47 AM   #40
Gusgus
Banned
 
Gusgus's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Su Valley, Alaska
Oddometer: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapfrog
I think I have missed it all at some point...

#1......I don't go to church,,,

#2......fuck you
actually, in #1 you are missing something, first the male appendage you seek so aggressively, secondly maybe Jesus could help you.

#2....Thanks for the offer, even though it actually might be fun, I wouldn't want my friends here to know about it. Exactly the same reason I don't ride scooters.

Riding, driving up on an 2 wheel accident (matters not the brand or size). I am obligated to assist, because it is the right thing to do. I have been exactly in this situation far to often.
The entire time I am attempting to help them I am hurting for them, wishing for their safety or cussing them for the inadequate clothing, or crying for the amount of damage to their face. The ground up fingers from no gloves. The bike, doesn't matter. The style, scoot/cruiser isn't even a thought, except it seems more and more scooters owners are the cause for the distress to us, your riding support group.
You froggy have turned your choice into a battle point. A weapon to attack others with.
In fact it is just a tool, for which I see it. A tool which you and I are responsible to use every safeguard we can afford, and attempt to insure others don't have to see your selfishly exposed and damaged body.

But thanks for the offer, really,,,, I am flattered......
Gusgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:09 AM   #41
Srbenda
Embassy of South Carolina
 
Srbenda's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Embassy of the Nation of South Carolina
Oddometer: 11,966
:Lurk
__________________
It seemed to me that the earth may he borrowed but not bought. It may be used but not owned. It gives itself in response to love and tending.... But we are tenants and not possessors, lovers and not masters.
Srbenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:40 AM   #42
mrmonk
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Imperial Beach,CA
Oddometer: 42
What's this???? 'Motorcycle' riders in the scooter forum bashing scooter riders???


Quote:
Originally Posted by Photog
Okay, losers. This is for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusgus
Gonna be some dead, maimed, and disfigured scoot riders soon.

It's a shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusgus
I think the wheels are too small

gee, I wonder who the losers really are ?


Jo Momma here we come.......
__________________
03 AN400
05 DL1000
Our Pics
SWRrider Blog
mrmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:52 PM   #43
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmonk
What's this???? 'Motorcycle' riders in the scooter forum bashing scooter riders???
What is this? The invasion of the double-digit n00bs again? Good god almighty. Bunch of folks running off at the mouth without bothering to figure out the joint first.

I don't punt stuff to JM. I just ban people.
__________________
Only an XR1200 owner knows why Cthulhu hangs its head out a car window.

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:20 PM   #44
mrmonk
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Imperial Beach,CA
Oddometer: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photog
What is this? The invasion of the double-digit n00bs again? Good god almighty. Bunch of folks running off at the mouth without bothering to figure out the joint first.

I don't punt stuff to JM. I just ban people.

go ahead and ban me, this place has really started to stink to high heaven thanks to twits like you, I'm outta here.

Monk Out!
__________________
03 AN400
05 DL1000
Our Pics
SWRrider Blog
mrmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:25 PM   #45
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmonk
go ahead and ban me, this place has really started to stink to high heaven thanks to twits like you, I'm outta here.

Monk Out!
BWA HA HA HA HA

__________________
Only an XR1200 owner knows why Cthulhu hangs its head out a car window.

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014