Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2006, 12:45 PM   #61
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna

Oddometer: 46,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapfrog
I wasn't taking anything seriously at all. And personnally I thought my posts showed that. I like this board because people can and do say what they want unlike a lot of other boards I have visited. I don't take offense to anyone jumping at me as long they understand that I will jump back, I have to "De-Fend" myself.

de
So it WAS you in the tube top!

Ah. No wonder you were "de-fensive".

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:00 PM   #62
leapfrog
Adventurer

Oddometer: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusgus
I won't tell! really!

What happens on at the scooter ralley stays at the scooter rally!

Well until the fat lady sings, or climbs off of her Burgy?

I know I am steppin out on a limb here, but did mrMonk just punch his own lights out?........................:l ol3..............NOW THAT's FUNNY!
I miss them both already.......
C'mon now pictures just make people look a little bigger-I knew you would miss me
leapfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:08 PM   #63
leapfrog
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photog
So it WAS you in the tube top!

Ah. No wonder you were "de-fensive".

Not that brave yet, t's and shorts though weather permitting
Old 09-08-2006, 04:14 PM   #64
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna

Quote:
Not that brave yet, t's and shorts though weather permitting
don't forget yer flip flops.

T-shirt and jeans for me on the summer errands around the suburbs. And half-lid.

I'll probably get my chops busted for it in Face Plant if I ever biff...

It gets miserable hot around here...very humid.

Like I like. Yep.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:39 PM   #65
Gusgus
Banned

Oddometer: 5,308
Quote:
C'mon now pictures just make people look a little bigger-I knew you would miss me
Ya leaped right back?

Feelin a bit froggy, are ya?

Well fine then, but don't get to commfy until you splain some stuff to the masses. All 5 of us!

What are you accomplishing, by de-fending all the *scooter trash, if you aren't included with? ( early assumption) HUH?

*[scooter trash = helmetless, tubetop wearing, bare handed, dipshits in the fast lane]

We are listening!
Gusgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:50 PM   #66
leapfrog
Adventurer

Quote:
don't forget yer flip flops.

T-shirt and jeans for me on the summer errands around the suburbs. And half-lid.

I'll probably get my chops busted for it in Face Plant if I ever biff...

It gets miserable hot around here...very humid.
Uh Huh! Yeah I thought so...you ain't gettin no commissions to sell bull
Old 09-08-2006, 11:11 PM   #67
thumperdust
BRRRRAAAAPPP!!!

Oddometer: 39
Question scooters are cool

if I had the money I would have one, as for the bad scooter riders they are just running interference for you and I on the cops. of course the more on the rode the more the 4 wheelers will be seeing the 2 wheelers. and maybe the gov. might start to make some places for us all to park our two wheelers. If one goes down in front of you, just remember your riding a bike with knobbies and think whoops!!
thumperdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:01 AM   #68
leapfrog
Adventurer

Quote:
Ya leaped right back?

Feelin a bit froggy, are ya?

Well fine then, but don't get to commfy until you splain some stuff to the masses. All 5 of us!

What are you accomplishing, by de-fending all the *scooter trash, if you aren't included with? ( early assumption) HUH?

*[scooter trash = helmetless, tubetop wearing, bare handed, dipshits in the fast lane]

We are listening!

As for riding a scooter as "Scooter-trash" well that is what they were designed for. Riding to merely have fun. I don't need a leather suit with knee pads so when I am not taking that corner at 100mph. Go back to the 1950's video posted. That's what most scooters are for- In the video you had a couple chicks out for a leisure ride and do some camping, of course in todays thought most would be wondering what they were doing when the lights went out but in essense that is what a scooter is--IT'S A SCOOTER!!!! Have fun and don't complicate it, but if you want to I will come around and stir the pot
Old 09-09-2006, 12:21 AM   #69
leapfrog
Adventurer

Quote:
actually, in #1 you are missing something, first the male appendage you seek so aggressively, secondly maybe Jesus could help you.

#2....Thanks for the offer, even though it actually might be fun, I wouldn't want my friends here to know about it. Exactly the same reason I don't ride scooters.

Riding, driving up on an 2 wheel accident (matters not the brand or size). I am obligated to assist, because it is the right thing to do. I have been exactly in this situation far to often.
The entire time I am attempting to help them I am hurting for them, wishing for their safety or cussing them for the inadequate clothing, or crying for the amount of damage to their face. The ground up fingers from no gloves. The bike, doesn't matter. The style, scoot/cruiser isn't even a thought, except it seems more and more scooters owners are the cause for the distress to us, your riding support group.
You froggy have turned your choice into a battle point. A weapon to attack others with.
In fact it is just a tool, for which I see it. A tool which you and I are responsible to use every safeguard we can afford, and attempt to insure others don't have to see your selfishly exposed and damaged body.

But thanks for the offer, really,,,, I am flattered......
Ahhhhh! You are the one I want to write to HMMMMMMMM,
As for Jesus,God You could be correct. Other than that "YOU LIKE ME"
Not only did you miss me but you like me and everyone knows it! You think I'm CUTE hahshahhahahhahahhahaha.

I didn't mean to lead you on and sorry to let you down hahshahhahhahahahahahahahha, I was merely extending to you the same greeting I recieved hahahahaahhahhhah

de
Old 09-09-2006, 06:24 AM   #70
Gusgus
Banned

OK leapy,

I do think you may be cute, in a sick, twisted, and self gratifying sort of way.

I believe you may have a Kul in fornica address? Since you don't want anyone to know your location. But n00bs are a bit afraid of US. And girls especially......

When the next stardom created Governor is elected in California, the agenda of help the incapable be safe will be inspected carefully. As usual.....

It could be any actor/actress, ( even Katy Curick ) but the X-star with an agenda, to feed starving children in bumfartia, using confiscated scooters, could easily use any increase in injured riders as the tool to remove them from the sales floors.

Because ignorance and lack of rider responsibility did create an increased injury count amung scooter riders.

Remember 3 wheelers? Guns, box cutters? Don't we all feel so much safer, knowing the gob munt is here to protect us?

The threat is sitting in the seat of the 2 wheeled motor vehicles. The lack of classes, and proper clothing are enough to tip the scales against them.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:43 AM   #71
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna

Quote:
Uh Huh! Yeah I thought so...you ain't gettin no commissions to sell bull

But I do devote my weekends to teaching MSF classes. You?

I think people should have a choice...but an INFORMED one...so that they have a chance of enjoying motorcycling for a long time.

Like I like. Yep.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:55 AM   #72
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna

Quote:
As for riding a scooter as "Scooter-trash" well that is what they were designed for. Riding to merely have fun. I don't need a leather suit with knee pads so when I am not taking that corner at 100mph. Go back to the 1950's video posted. That's what most scooters are for- In the video you had a couple chicks out for a leisure ride and do some camping, of course in todays thought most would be wondering what they were doing when the lights went out but in essense that is what a scooter is--IT'S A SCOOTER!!!! Have fun and don't complicate it, but if you want to I will come around and stir the pot
45mph on a scooter will kill you just as dead as 45mph on a motorcycle.

Same injuries. Same skin grafts. Same broken bones. The risks are NO DIFFERENT. How does having a step-through frame mitigate the physics?

This site and much of this particular forum is made up of experienced all-weather year-round riders. Not casual weekenders. Your attitude shows that you are inexperienced, which is fine, but you insist on trying to tell people here something that is dead wrong, which is why you're getting batted about in this thread. If you do not think you need protective gear because it is a scooter and therefore immune to accidents, your inexperience is showing. If you CHOOSE to ride without gear because you are comfortable with your risk assessment, that's another thing. But I and others can tell from your statements that you have zero sense of the risks involved in riding. If you want to argue informed or uninformed choice, fine, jump into the ABATE threads. But I don't think you'll find any support anywhere on this site for the position of "it's just a scooter so I don't need protective gear because it complicates the fun".

Like I like. Yep.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #73
Gusgus
Banned

Quote:

Same injuries. Same skin grafts. Same broken bones. The risks are NO DIFFERENT. How does having a step-through frame mitigate the physics?

This site and much of this particular forum is made up of experienced all-weather year-round riders. Not casual weekenders. Your attitude shows that you are inexperienced, which is fine, but you insist on trying to tell people here something that is dead wrong, which is why you're getting batted about in this thread. If you do not think you need protective gear because it is a scooter and therefore immune to accidents, your inexperience is showing. If you CHOOSE to ride without gear because you are comfortable with your risk assessment, that's another thing. But I and others can tell from your statements that you have zero sense of the risks involved in riding. If you want to argue informed or uninformed choice, fine, jump into the ABATE threads. But I don't think you'll find any support anywhere on this site for the position of "it's just a scooter so I don't need protective gear because it complicates the fun".
perfectly said, my friend.

Old 09-10-2006, 11:26 AM   #74
JohnTM
I suck toes

Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:

Where's my flip-flops? I gotta go to home depot.....
JohnTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:22 PM   #75
Photog OP
Charismatic Megafauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by John™
Where's my flip-flops? I gotta go to home depot.....
Thus sayeth the man with the Blingus Ruckus.

Like I like. Yep.