ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2004, 09:19 AM   #1
Johnjr OP
n00b
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Oddometer: 3
Registration Help

BALDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baldy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baldy!!!!!!!!


Need help for a new registration.....the activation email dissapeared for this friend, can you re send it, he is a member but can't get going without that........his email: ian-morgan@btconnect.com name is Ian Morgan!!!!!

Can you help??? Thanks
Johnjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:52 PM   #2
Baldy
Site Owner
 
Baldy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2001
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Oddometer: 8,912
Okay, his screen name is Shooter and I just fired off another one. The most common thing is for his email to send it to the junk mail folder.

__________________
Home page photos
Baldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 02:01 AM   #3
Johnjr OP
n00b
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Oddometer: 3
Thanks!!!
Johnjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #4
NikNine
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: US East Coast
Oddometer: 14
Admin,

Trying to get someone signed up and they think they nuked their activation email from Spam and Trash.

Would you please send another activation email to AirborneBert, please.
__________________
Nik, dual-sport rookie!
---------------------------------------------------
2006 Yamaha FJR1300
2005 Suzuki DRZ400S
NikNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #5
ian408
Oh?
 
ian408's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Oddometer: 14,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNine View Post
Admin,

Trying to get someone signed up and they think they nuked their activation email from Spam and Trash.

Would you please send another activation email to AirborneBert, please.
We'll get your friend taken care of for you.
ian408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #6
NikNine
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: US East Coast
Oddometer: 14
Thanks ian408.

Assuming a new activation email was sent, it might have gotten swallowed by comcast.net. (I just discovered that "sticky" post.) As of this moment there is no evidence in his Comcast inbox/spam.

If AirborneBert, changes his email of record will an new activation automatically go out or will I need to request another for him again?
__________________
Nik, dual-sport rookie!
---------------------------------------------------
2006 Yamaha FJR1300
2005 Suzuki DRZ400S
NikNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:33 AM   #7
ian408
Oh?
 
ian408's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Oddometer: 14,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNine View Post
Thanks ian408.

Assuming a new activation email was sent, it might have gotten swallowed by comcast.net. (I just discovered that "sticky" post.) As of this moment there is no evidence in his Comcast inbox/spam.

If AirborneBert, changes his email of record will an new activation automatically go out or will I need to request another for him again?
Have him log in and read his PMs.

But to answer your question, yes. He should get another email if he changes his email address.
ian408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #8
AirborneBert
n00b
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Oddometer: 2
Looks like I have mad it in. Thank you Admin.
AirborneBert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #9
ian408
Oh?
 
ian408's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Oddometer: 14,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneBert View Post
Looks like I have mad it in. Thank you Admin.
You're welcome.
ian408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014