ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Battle scooters
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2006, 03:41 PM   #16
Srbenda
Embassy of South Carolina
 
Srbenda's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Embassy of the Nation of South Carolina
Oddometer: 11,975
He'll stumble back in here in a bit, typing brokenly, and mutter about riding scoots for 20 years, and have nothing factual to discuss. Every thread that he reads that discusses Stella's he feels the need to share his doltish opinion.
__________________
It seemed to me that the earth may he borrowed but not bought. It may be used but not owned. It gives itself in response to love and tending.... But we are tenants and not possessors, lovers and not masters.
Srbenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 03:53 PM   #17
Rad
Just me
 
Rad's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: Santa Cruz, Calif
Oddometer: 12,160
Did I take a wrong turn, or did Baldy start a scooter Jo Momma forum?
Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:01 PM   #18
Photog
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad
Did I take a wrong turn, or did Baldy start a scooter Jo Momma forum?
It's sorta self-contained: technical stuff, ride reports, pics, and occasional BS.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:01 PM   #19
Srbenda
Embassy of South Carolina
 
Srbenda's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Embassy of the Nation of South Carolina
Oddometer: 11,975
No, but I've got a feeling this one is going there....
__________________
It seemed to me that the earth may he borrowed but not bought. It may be used but not owned. It gives itself in response to love and tending.... But we are tenants and not possessors, lovers and not masters.
Srbenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #20
Rad
Just me
 
Rad's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: Santa Cruz, Calif
Oddometer: 12,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photog
It's sorta self-contained: technical stuff, ride reports, pics, and occasional BS.
I get it; scooter owners, like their rides, don't venture out much

boom, bada bing..... I'm here all night
Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:10 PM   #21
Photog
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad
I get it; scooter owners, like their rides, don't venture out much

boom, bada bing..... I'm here all night


"ride the block"

Can't wait to hear more on the Transamerica Traill ride.

If the GS final drive craps out but LaFawnduh and the 150 make it, we may need to bump the ride report to Gspot/BloodSweatTears.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:13 PM   #22
Rad
Just me
 
Rad's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: Santa Cruz, Calif
Oddometer: 12,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photog
"ride the block"
I love that T-shit Baldy got

BTW, I'm scooter shop'n
Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #23
Srbenda
Embassy of South Carolina
 
Srbenda's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Embassy of the Nation of South Carolina
Oddometer: 11,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad
I love that T-shit Baldy got

BTW, I'm scooter shop'n
It's ok. It's inevitable.

What are you going to buy?

A STELLA????
__________________
It seemed to me that the earth may he borrowed but not bought. It may be used but not owned. It gives itself in response to love and tending.... But we are tenants and not possessors, lovers and not masters.
Srbenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #24
Photog
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadMan
It's ok. It's inevitable.

What are you going to buy?

A STELLA????
don't do that...I've heard they're shite.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #25
Rad
Just me
 
Rad's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: Santa Cruz, Calif
Oddometer: 12,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photog
don't do that...I've heard they're shite.
Daymn, funny you should say that, I just read the same thing someplace; now, where was that?
Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #26
Srbenda
Embassy of South Carolina
 
Srbenda's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Embassy of the Nation of South Carolina
Oddometer: 11,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photog
don't do that...I've heard they're shite.

Have you ridden a scooter for 20 years?
Well, Have YOU??
__________________
It seemed to me that the earth may he borrowed but not bought. It may be used but not owned. It gives itself in response to love and tending.... But we are tenants and not possessors, lovers and not masters.
Srbenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:45 PM   #27
jimh
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Maine
Oddometer: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadMan
He'll stumble back in here in a bit, typing brokenly, and mutter about riding scoots for 20 years, and have nothing factual to discuss. Every thread that he reads that discusses Stella's he feels the need to share his doltish opinion.
If i were to read every losers Question about stella's i would have very little going on in my life. But i guess thats just a reflection on how few posts i have read or written. Im glad your happy with your stella. I really would like to give you some facts. Though, i fear my efforts will be in vain. Ride On wise one and pump up those numbers.
__________________
Exiled Son
jimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:04 PM   #28
jimh
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Maine
Oddometer: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat280
Umm, you still didn't answer why. So why is the Vespa so much better then the Stella other then it says Vespa on it?
I assume that you, like others, have never had a vespa?
__________________
Exiled Son
jimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:12 PM   #29
Srbenda
Embassy of South Carolina
 
Srbenda's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Embassy of the Nation of South Carolina
Oddometer: 11,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh
If i were to read every losers Question about stella's i would have very little going on in my life. But i guess thats just a reflection on how few posts i have read or written. Im glad your happy with your stella. I really would like to give you some facts. Though, i fear my efforts will be in vain. Ride On wise one and pump up those numbers.
So you are going to continue to ignore the question? Deliver the facts, bitch.

Or get the fuck out of this post.

Thanks,

Quote:
I assume that you, like others, have never had a vespa?
I'll go ahead and answer this anyway...

Wrong again. I've had several. Have one now. What's your point?
__________________
It seemed to me that the earth may he borrowed but not bought. It may be used but not owned. It gives itself in response to love and tending.... But we are tenants and not possessors, lovers and not masters.
Srbenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:25 PM   #30
RiverRat280
Studly Adventurer
 
RiverRat280's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Wisconsinite lost in Eugene Orygun
Oddometer: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh
I assume that you, like others, have never had a vespa?
No, and I haven't had a Stella either....sooooo......WHY??? If its a carbon copy with interchangeable parts then what makes it crap and Vespa so good? Your sounding like a politician, ask a question and all you get is a bunch of rambling without your question getting answered.
__________________
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who niether enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat"

-Theodore Roosevelt
RiverRat280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014