ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2007, 06:04 AM   #61
OzAdvRider
EZrider
 
OzAdvRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, SA, Australia
Oddometer: 117
G'day from OZ

G'day Rob,

I am very impressed by the speed you work. I would like to but a basic set (Blue bag) c/w tube patch kit. I have 2 questions. What type (length) of motion pro tyre iron do you supply? Can you supply an Off-Road Bead Buddy or some thing like it?

Cheers Willis



Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopumps
No problem to price that. Just want to make sure we are on the same page with the connectors. When you say two pin, I think of the SAE connector, same as what works with a Battery Tender. Look here:
http://motopumps.com/inventory/accessories.htm


Basic Motopump with case $29.99
Connector either $2 or $6 depending on which one...
Motion Pro Tire Irons $6.00 each
Tube Tire Patch Kit $2
Shipping $5.50 anywhere in the USA

Since it doesn't exist that way on the site, let me know what you want and I will send a PayPal invoce to the email address you provide.
Thanks!
Rob
OzAdvRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:13 AM   #62
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Motopumps's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Beautiful Upstate New York
Oddometer: 1,554
The Motion Pro Tyre Irons I have a 8.5 inch (21.5 cm) I am not familiar with the Bead Buddy, but I assume it is something like this:

http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/...r-p-17559.html

I will check some local shops for a similar item.

I have one blue bag left and will hold it for you. :-)

Will get back to you soon on the bead breaker.

Ride Safe!
Rob


Quote:
Originally Posted by OzAdvRider
G'day Rob,

I am very impressed by the speed you work. I would like to but a basic set (Blue bag) c/w tube patch kit. I have 2 questions. What type (length) of motion pro tyre iron do you supply? Can you supply an Off-Road Bead Buddy or some thing like it?

Cheers Willis
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:54 AM   #63
onebaduce
.
 
onebaduce's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Dragonmount
Oddometer: 566
Hey Rob,

Paypay just sent .

Thanks

Joe
__________________
Slainte' Mhath
Nosey little fucker aren't you?
onebaduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:59 AM   #64
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Motopumps's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Beautiful Upstate New York
Oddometer: 1,554
Thanks VERY much! I am at home with a sick kid today, so I obviously needed a break from that. Packed up your order and delivered it to the Post Office via VStrom. Any Excuse!!

Your MotoPump is on the way!

Ride Safe!

Rob


Quote:
Originally Posted by onebaduce
Hey Rob,

Paypay just sent .

Thanks

Joe
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #65
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Motopumps's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Beautiful Upstate New York
Oddometer: 1,554
Hey Willis-

None of the local shops carry that bead breaker. I have seen it in two places on line, http://whitehorsepress.com and http://www.aerostich.com

Rob


Quote:
Originally Posted by OzAdvRider
G'day Rob,

I am very impressed by the speed you work. I would like to but a basic set (Blue bag) c/w tube patch kit. I have 2 questions. What type (length) of motion pro tyre iron do you supply? Can you supply an Off-Road Bead Buddy or some thing like it?

Cheers Willis
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:46 AM   #66
OzAdvRider
EZrider
 
OzAdvRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, SA, Australia
Oddometer: 117
Hi Rob,

Hi Rob,z

I apologize for the later reply. Been away. Tks for going out of the way to help me find the bead breaker.
I would like to order the basic kit (Tks for keeping the blue bag) with the round patch kit but with out the tire irons. I will buy longer tire irons here.

Basic Motopump kit with case $29.99
Connector no needed. I shall be using a universal connector here.
Tube Tire Patch Kit $2
Shipping ? anywhere in Australia.

I have a couple question. How long is the current wire from the pump? Can I have the wires longer? and how much more will it cost?

How will I pay you? Pls advise total payment inclusive of shipping to

Willis Teoh
34 Davies Avenue,
Tranmere 5073 South Australia,
Australia

Motorpump is an insurance in the middle of nowhere! which saves Time & $$$

Once again thank you!

Willis


Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopumps
Hey Willis-

None of the local shops carry that bead breaker. I have seen it in two places on line, http://whitehorsepress.com and http://www.aerostich.com

Rob
OzAdvRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:34 PM   #67
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Motopumps's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Beautiful Upstate New York
Oddometer: 1,554
PayPal is probaby easiest. Let me know your email and I will send you an invoice.

Basic MotoPump with blue bag, $29.99, Round Patch Kit $2, Shipping Priority Mail international to OZ, $15.00

Total: $46.99

Thanks!

Rob


Quote:
Originally Posted by OzAdvRider
Hi Rob,z

I apologize for the later reply. Been away. Tks for going out of the way to help me find the bead breaker.
I would like to order the basic kit (Tks for keeping the blue bag) with the round patch kit but with out the tire irons. I will buy longer tire irons here.

Basic Motopump kit with case $29.99
Connector no needed. I shall be using a universal connector here.
Tube Tire Patch Kit $2
Shipping ? anywhere in Australia.

I have a couple question. How long is the current wire from the pump? Can I have the wires longer? and how much more will it cost?

How will I pay you? Pls advise total payment inclusive of shipping to

Willis Teoh
34 Davies Avenue,
Tranmere 5073 South Australia,
Australia

Motorpump is an insurance in the middle of nowhere! which saves Time & $$$

Once again thank you!

Willis
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #68
OzAdvRider
EZrider
 
OzAdvRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, SA, Australia
Oddometer: 117
Mini Schrader Valve Tool

Hi Rob,
I saw on e-bay your product with "Mini Schrader Valve Tool to tighten or remove Schrader Valve" Could please let me know how much are these? I may want to buy a few, so my sons can patch their bicycle inner tubes.

I noticed on one of your correcpondence with an Australian customer concerning the shipping append below for USD10.00. Can you get the same shipping method as below?

My e-mail is willisteoh@bigpond.com

Thank you.

Willis

Cheaper Shipping to Oz!
Quote:Originally Posted by minnow
Love the pumps and would be several for me and friends, but youre shipping costs to Australia (ebay) at 23.25 are way to high, can you find a way to a lower cost?

Cheers


Yes, I have found that I can ship a single kit in a Global Priority Flat Rate Envelope for $10.00 USD.

Let me know your PayPal email address and I can send you an invoice. I need to know your phone number for shipping docs and what connector you need.
Kit is $34.99 (choose either cigarette lighter plug, SAE or Alligator clips @ same price, Powerlet is $6 more), Shipping to OZ $10.00. Can get one right out to you.

Thanks!
Rob
http://motopumps.com





Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopumps
The Motion Pro Tyre Irons I have a 8.5 inch (21.5 cm) I am not familiar with the Bead Buddy, but I assume it is something like this:

http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/...r-p-17559.html

I will check some local shops for a similar item.

I have one blue bag left and will hold it for you. :-)

Will get back to you soon on the bead breaker.

Ride Safe!
Rob

OzAdvRider screwed with this post 06-10-2007 at 05:24 PM
OzAdvRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #69
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Motopumps's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Beautiful Upstate New York
Oddometer: 1,554
That $10 was on top of what my MotoPumps.com site charges for domestic shipping. I actually offered you a deal, a dollar less! :-)

I will throw in a couple of schrader valve tools. They are valve stem caps with a slotted top to unscrew the valve.

Sending a PayPal invoice in a minute.

Ride Safe!
Rob


Quote:
Originally Posted by OzAdvRider
Hi Rob,
I saw on e-bay your product with "Mini Schrader Valve Tool to tighten or remove Schrader Valve" Could please let me know how much are these? I may want to buy a few, so my sons can patch their bicycle inner tubes.

I noticed on one of your correcpondence with an Australian customer concerning the shipping append below for USD10.00. Can you get the same shipping method as below?

My e-mail is willisteoh@bigpond.com

Thank you.

Willis

Cheaper Shipping to Oz!
Quote:Originally Posted by minnow
Love the pumps and would be several for me and friends, but youre shipping costs to Australia (ebay) at 23.25 are way to high, can you find a way to a lower cost?

Cheers


Yes, I have found that I can ship a single kit in a Global Priority Flat Rate Envelope for $10.00 USD.

Let me know your PayPal email address and I can send you an invoice. I need to know your phone number for shipping docs and what connector you need.
Kit is $34.99 (choose either cigarette lighter plug, SAE or Alligator clips @ same price, Powerlet is $6 more), Shipping to OZ $10.00. Can get one right out to you.

Thanks!
Rob
http://motopumps.com
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #70
OzAdvRider
EZrider
 
OzAdvRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, SA, Australia
Oddometer: 117
Thank You!!!!!!!

HI Rob, talk about FAST...WOW! I am about to pay on paypal. Will it be on if I have the pump kit with a normal cigarate lighter plug?

I can then add extention so it can to to the back of my truck if need so. Sorry for being so fickle.

Pls confirm and MANY THANKS for the valve openers. Boy my buddies here will be impressed for sure. I will show them the kit and point to you.

G'day Willis



Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopumps
That $10 was on top of what my MotoPumps.com site charges for domestic shipping. I actually offered you a deal, a dollar less! :-)

I will throw in a couple of schrader valve tools. They are valve stem caps with a slotted top to unscrew the valve.

Sending a PayPal invoice in a minute.

Ride Safe!
Rob
OzAdvRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:08 PM   #71
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Motopumps's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Beautiful Upstate New York
Oddometer: 1,554
Yes, normal cigarette lighter plug will be included.

:-)

Give me a yell when it arrives.

Ride Safe!

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzAdvRider
HI Rob, talk about FAST...WOW! I am about to pay on paypal. Will it be on if I have the pump kit with a normal cigarate lighter plug?

I can then add extention so it can to to the back of my truck if need so. Sorry for being so fickle.

Pls confirm and MANY THANKS for the valve openers. Boy my buddies here will be impressed for sure. I will show them the kit and point to you.

G'day Willis
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #72
OzAdvRider
EZrider
 
OzAdvRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, SA, Australia
Oddometer: 117
Payment in

Hi Rob,

Money paid to Pay Pal.

Have a super week ahead! Thank you for giving to us REAL Value for money product and super service. I wish you the very best and that your business will grow and that you are enjoying it.

Best regards,

Willis


Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopumps
Yes, normal cigarette lighter plug will be included.

:-)

Give me a yell when it arrives.

Ride Safe!

Rob
OzAdvRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:31 PM   #73
onebaduce
.
 
onebaduce's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Dragonmount
Oddometer: 566
Rob, You da Man! Thanks for getting my kit out so quick with a sick kid no less. Hope he's feeling better.


Great Kit Great service.

Joe
__________________
Slainte' Mhath
Nosey little fucker aren't you?
onebaduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #74
twinrider
pass the catnip
 
twinrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: 日本
Oddometer: 8,997
Rob, I'd like one of your tubeless kits to keep in my car, but am wondering if you can supply additional sticky string plugs? Can't find that size over here in Tokyo and need some for the repair kit that I keep in my bike. Thanks.

Jim
__________________
2011 XT1200Z
2009 FLHR
2006 Djebel 250XC

twinrider screwed with this post 06-13-2007 at 07:08 PM
twinrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:37 AM   #75
buggs
Photog and Advent
 
buggs's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Oddometer: 736
Rob I will like to get the Tube Tire Kit from ya, can you let me know.

Thanks
Alex

Sent you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopumps
Yes, normal cigarette lighter plug will be included.

:-)

Give me a yell when it arrives.

Ride Safe!

Rob
__________________
The New Mexico Rider
AMP Productions

"Ah, your brother blows bubble gum!"
Bugs Bunny
buggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014