Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
Jazdiver OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 58
Single Older Rider - Vic - Matchmaking

Ok, this is a long shot but thought I would start here. The mother in law ( widowed ) has dropped a few hints that she is looking for love again and would like to begin the process of dating. She isn't an online kind of gal, and at a young 59 isn't ready for the aged care single do's they have. So I thought in my devious mind, wouldn't it be cool if her new partner had the same interests and spirit of adventure as me- kind of cool right? See where I am going with this?
So if the right guy came into her life, we don't get a couch potatoe, or a lawn bowls kind of guy.
So, looking for a gent 55-63 that isn't a player or looking to play the field. Financially independent and active. Re read the word ACTIVE. if you ride bikes, even better. Looking to date and treat a lady like a lady. Must have manners and values and not one foot in the grave. A fondness of fishing and motorbikes would suit me, and appreciation of great cooking would suit her.
Ok, she is a very very young 58. Italian bred, blonde, slim, curves in the right places, devoted, active, independent attractive woman. Loves fashion, cafe's, and cooking for her man and family. Still very old school in her beliefs with a lot to offer the right guy. She is financially independent with values and morals.
If you believe your in good shape, attractive, active and the rest from above drop me a PM. This post never occurred, and we would have to come up with some excuse on how we know each other before ( hence the ADV thing ) any meeting or introduction occurred. Not looking for a slob, racist, opionated, couch potato. But a good looking, ACTIVE, stable, adventurous good guy who is now indepandant that would consider going around again if he met the woman of his dreams. If your interested, drop me a strictly confidential PM and tell me a bit about yourself. Looking for someone Melbourne based. Thanks for taking the time out to read my post, and I can do without the smart ass comments hijacking my thread. Over to you single guys...
Old 01-17-2015, 06:19 PM   #2
Russ

Oddometer: 16,458
I'm going to close this thread and let any replies be by Private message.

It will turn to poo if I move it to the OZ off topic thread.

Good luck finding a partner for your MIL, Jazdiver .
Closed Thread