ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #2401
Blakebird
r-u-n-n-o-f-t

Oddometer: 15,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roostn
I have a new set of Thor Ride Gear, jacket and pants.
Must buy as a set and not separatly.
Dang...I have the pants already (bought 'em big in 38 to fit over layers and they slip down a lot) and wouldn't mind having the jacket since it's waterproof.

I found out a few weeks ago my first-generation Kilimanjaro isn't waterproof
IBA #11735 . 1968-present
Blakebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:06 PM   #2402
kwight
Adventurer

Oddometer: 54
1983 Honda XR350R (Grand Junction) $750

I am selling my XR350R. I have had this bike for about three years and have not used it as much as I would like to over the past year as I have another bike now. I had hoped to save this one for my wife, but it has too much power for her and she is afraid to ride it.

It has the following modifications that I am aware of:

Yoshimira 400 Big Block Kit (larger jug, piston and carburetor jets making this a 400cc bike)
White Brother's Racing suspension
Aftermarket Supertrapp exhaust
Acerbis Bark Busters
Aftermarket handlebars
Larger Capacity gas tank
Has headlight and taillight
Runs great and needs nothing mechanically
New rear brakes
Newer front and rear tires

I had my mechanic completely go through this about three weeks ago to make sure that it is up to par. He adjusted the valves and carburetor and reported everything else is within specifications.

The original owner of this bike modified it for him to use in the Colorado 500 events then later upgraded to a 650 cc bike. It has a lot more torque than my Kawasalki KLR 650 and has the most power/torque of any 4 stroke bike I have ever had.

$750 obo, cash only.

Nine Seven Zero-434-8608 (home)
Nine Seven Zero-424-2010 (cell)

Kevin
kwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #2403
Dysco
Whackaducker

Oddometer: 16,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwight
I am selling my XR350R...

That would really go well with my XT, but the well is dry and there will be no new toys until I can find a job at the school.

...I will keep repeating this until someone else buys this thing.
Dysco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #2404
Hayduke
///SAFETY THIRD///

Oddometer: 43,697
Thank you to JWhitmore44 as well, for the stock XR400 header that arrived today!

You and Secondtear are doing your part to make the woods around Salida quiet and avoid conflict with other user groups.

Hayduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #2405
atokad
wan⋅der⋅lust

Oddometer: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Look at you spending money like you have a job.
Who needs a job to buy things? Pee Lass Tick baby, plastic. Well if the seller takes Paypal anyway. But no built in armor apparently in Thor stuff, so I was just basically window shoppin!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #2406
Cowboy
Ceteris non Paribus

Oddometer: 3,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by chtucker
Wanna sell the trailer?
Yep. I've received several emails asking me to sell the farkles and trailer separately. If I don't hear any interest in the package deal in the next couple days, I'll sell the farkles and trailer separately, then sell the KLX400 "naked."
Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #2407
ryanthewalker
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 110
1982 Yamaha SR250 for sale or trade.

Hey guys, I though I'd throw this up here for you all before I get out the cutter and welder and go cafe on this thing. If It doesn't sell quick, I'm just going to hack it up. I'll take the ad down when I decide on that.

It easily gets over 50 MPG. I've had it a few years and have been busy riding my dirt bike so it's been sitting in storage for the past year. I have a clean and clear Colorado title waiting for you! It runs good, but needs a few quick fixes. Needs a new battery, and will probably need to lube the speedo cable otherwise it will squeal a bit. The front fork seals need some attention too. The tires work great and have good life left, but they are showing their age. I have a bunch of extra stuff for it, like fairing hardware etc.. The tank is dented on the right side where the Yamaha emblem was; I still have the emblem. It is sold as-is.

I have it up on CL as well. $875 there. $750 for ADVr's. Let me know if you have any questions!

Ryan

ryanthewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #2408
Motornoggin
Two-Bit Throttle Bum

Oddometer: 20,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy
Yep. I've received several emails asking me to sell the farkles and trailer separately. If I don't hear any interest in the package deal in the next couple days, I'll sell the farkles and trailer separately, then sell the KLX400 "naked."
Always great bikes available when I have no $...

My Wyoming has an East infection.

http://motornoggin.smugmug.com
Motornoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:06 PM   #2409
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 17,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy

I would keep it together. That KLX is a sweet deal.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #2410
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 17,090
That bike would sell in Portland for 1500 easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanthewalker
Hey guys, I though I'd throw this up here for you all before I get out the cutter and welder and go cafe on this thing. If It doesn't sell quick, I'm just going to hack it up. I'll take the ad down when I decide on that.

It easily gets over 50 MPG. I've had it a few years and have been busy riding my dirt bike so it's been sitting in storage for the past year. I have a clean and clear Colorado title waiting for you! It runs good, but needs a few quick fixes. Needs a new battery, and will probably need to lube the speedo cable otherwise it will squeal a bit. The front fork seals need some attention too. The tires work great and have good life left, but they are showing their age. I have a bunch of extra stuff for it, like fairing hardware etc.. The tank is dented on the right side where the Yamaha emblem was; I still have the emblem. It is sold as-is.

I have it up on CL as well. $875 there. $750 for ADVr's. Let me know if you have any questions!

Ryan

Old 06-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #2411
pfb
Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer: 5,469
iPod Touch 8GB

New in box iPod Touch 8GB. SOLD

pfb screwed with this post 06-24-2009 at 01:30 PM
pfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:11 AM   #2412
playzNmud
I love pedal derby

Oddometer: 4,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayduke
Thank you to JWhitmore44 as well, for the stock XR400 header that arrived today!

You and Secondtear are doing your part to make the woods around Salida quiet and avoid conflict with other user groups.
Duke.. thank you for the foot pegs.. I got them yesterday!!!!

EDIT... Mommer.. thank you for the pegs!!!!!

```_o
`_-\<,_
(_)/_(_)

playzNmud screwed with this post 06-19-2009 at 10:31 AM
playzNmud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #2413
mommer
bring on the world!!!!

Oddometer: 1,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by playzNmud
Duke.. thank you for the foot pegs.. I got them yesterday!!!!

EDIT... Mommer.. thank you for the pegs!!!!!

now you have the pegs you should keep the bike and sell a kidney or somethin? you know getting laid off is just a good excuse to ride ..

and your welcome
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/g...UkefvUtpvQzqzl
mommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #2414
Roadrunner
(Negativus Supersonicus)

Oddometer: 23,164
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanthewalker

Ryan
That is a sweet little bike, Ryan. If we lived closer - I'd consider it. But I'm looking for another Dualsport. Street bikes don't get up our driveway...
But, please don't chop her up!
Old 06-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #2415
chtucker
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 735
Well I bought Woodsman's trailer from Ted... But Ted is in Wyoming and I am not.. But he is willing to shuttle it to the Denver area for me...

Is there anyone that could store this for me for a week or two??? Just the trailer...

chtucker is offline   Reply With Quote