ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #2596
barko1
barko1

Oddometer: 3,051
KTM520 tank and kids MX gear

KTM 520 Tank, think its Clarke, has a clarke cap, translucent, holds nearly 4 gallons, no petcock. $35 and shipping

All sorts of dirt bike gear adult and kids, some brand new, some very lightly used. Girls MSR pants #4, Fox Pants 12/14 and 7/8, Axo boots size 6, various knee and elbow guards, youth medium and large helmets, new, Fly XXL adult helmet, also S, M, XL helmets, HJC. Some kids gloves. Pants $15, Boots $20, Helmets $30. Take advantage of my cleaning out! 575-649-3590
DR650, 98 Bimota SB6R, Kawasaki 14, 67 X-6 Scrambler (apart), SL350K1 (apart), 77 Goldwing 1000,, Triumph Thunderbird Sport, Triumph Daytona Super III, DR650, MZ Skorpian Sport Cup, 71 Triumph Daytona 500, 1965 Bridgestone 90!
barko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #2597
Dysco
caddis muncher

Oddometer: 15,790
The 4runner sold. Next up is our 2003 Honda Civic EX sedan. Power everything, A/C, moonroof, manual. 40MPG all the time unless I have a canoe on top. Then it gets 38.

110kish miles, not ready for sale today but we'll entertain offers from anyone here who needs a decent car.
Dysco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #2598
Chadx
Off the road again..

Oddometer: 2,161
Olympia AST Hi-viz with liner; Size XL

Wanting to trade/sell my Olympia AST Hi-viz 3/4 length jacket with liner, Size: XL. Will trade for a size Large.

I just got this from a fellow inmate and unfortunately it's a bit too big. If I hung it in the store, you couldn't tell the difference between the new and this one. Not sure if previous owner even wore it. I couldn't find a single mark on it and I have only tried it on and not ridden with it. Ideally, I would like to find someone with an Olympia AST Hi-viz size Large that wants to trade. I'd prefer a like-condition straight-up trade, but will consider a more used size large and we can work out a dollar/value difference.

Possibly willing to do a partial trade on a pair of Olympia Airglide 2 pants, size 34 or an air/mesh type jacket in Hi-viz/day-glow color, like the Olympia Airglide 2 jacket, size Large.

If no one replies with a trade, then it will be up for grabs at $220 plus shipping (it was around $13/shipping to get it me). Feel free to PM now if you want to straight-out buy it. I'll keep track of the PM timestamps and go down the list if a trade doesn't materialize in short order.

I could provide a pic, but it looks like a brand new jacket, so nothing to show there. Check out jacket details and sizing chart at:
http://www.olympiamotosports.com/ast_mens/ast_mens.htm

Chadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 AM   #2599
crackhead
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,247
Ryan,
Thanks tons for digging that out for me.. I just dont think that it will quite work for what we are looking for.. Looks like a good deal for sure, but we really need something with sides and a full deck.. Adding the 2K# axle sure makes it a bit more of a contender to most people though.. Thanks again..

Brian
crackhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:03 AM   #2600
crackhead
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadx
Wanting to trade/sell my Olympia AST Hi-viz 3/4 length jacket with liner, Size: XL. Will trade for a size Large.

I just got this from a fellow inmate and unfortunately it's a bit too big. If I hung it in the store, you couldn't tell the difference between the new and this one. Not sure if previous owner even wore it. I couldn't find a single mark on it and I have only tried it on and not ridden with it. Ideally, I would like to find someone with an Olympia AST Hi-viz size Large that wants to trade. I'd prefer a like-condition straight-up trade, but will consider a more used size large and we can work out a dollar/value difference.

Possibly willing to do a partial trade on a pair of Olympia Airglide 2 pants, size 34 or an air/mesh type jacket in Hi-viz/day-glow color, like the Olympia Airglide 2 jacket, size Large.

If no one replies with a trade, then it will be up for grabs at $220 plus shipping (it was around $13/shipping to get it me). Feel free to PM now if you want to straight-out buy it. I'll keep track of the PM timestamps and go down the list if a trade doesn't materialize in short order.

I could provide a pic, but it looks like a brand new jacket, so nothing to show there. Check out jacket details and sizing chart at:
http://www.olympiamotosports.com/ast_mens/ast_mens.htm

Man I wish this was a 2XL.. I need one of these for the upcoming move.. If this is built anything like the other Olympia stuff that my wife and I have, its bomber for sure..
Old 07-31-2009, 10:30 AM   #2601
chtucker
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 735
I don't use it much anymore. I bought it 2 years ago because I was living in Grand Junction and my house was in Leadville...I have two other vehicles, a motorcycle and two trailers...plus the wife's car... you get the idea.

This car has ALWAYS gotten better than 36mpg on the highway, worst tank was 29mpg in town and the best tank was 43mpg!!!

Plus it won't work very well if twins on the way..

2008 Honda Civic automatic LX.. about 28,000 miles. Silvery Tan.. I forget the Honda name for the color.

The bad (full disclosure)
The Rock chip in the hood needs to be fixed...Its smaller than a dime. I was going to have bedliner put on the front 3" of the hood. I will still do this for the buyer if the so desire. (LineX) Small scratch on driver's side front fender from wife grazing mailbox (about 2", not through the paint) I am guessing $250 to fix the scratch...I never saw the need to have it fixed.

The good
This car was going to be kept until it died. My previous car was a 1991 Honda Accord that I gave away at 291,000 miles (ran perfectly) and I had a 1984 Civic WagoVan before that with 150,000 miles on it when I hydroplaned into a guardrail.

ALL maintenance up to date, including brake inspections. This is my 3rd Honda. First oil change was done at 1000 miles with Dino oil. All other oil changes were done with Mobil 1 5w20 with Wix filters. 6 wix filters come with car.

Car does have professionaly installed LEGAL window tint on all the windows except front. Included is a spray bottle of silocone window cleaner that is safe for tint.

Private party value range between 13-14k. I would like to start negotiating at $13,750

Pictures are certainly available... but it just like the 500,000 other Honda Civics out there... It is really clean, the interior is scheduled to be professionally detailed next week... not that it needs it.

Bank holds note, car can be shown anywhere in Colorado
Car is a little dusty and had some bugs on it in the photos...

chtucker screwed with this post 07-31-2009 at 02:52 PM
chtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #2602
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 17,095
Looking for car camping gear.

Specifically....

A multi burner coleman stove. Preferably one with high BTU output.

A car shelter. The kind that ties to a SUV and provides shelter while outside the vehicle.

Lantern...

You get the point...

Thanks.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:26 PM   #2603
chtucker
Studly Adventurer

Complete Welding set up.. $550 with delivery to Denver. This is my special ADV price.. its not listed anywhere else.

VERY VERY little use on a Hobart 175 handler (MIG).. Will weld up to 3/8" When I say little use, I mean 15 minutes... I quickly realized that I needed to step up to a 210. I was using it on my snow plow equipment. Was used with flux core wire. But regulator is included to run it on gas. I have the manual somewhere.. but is online in case I can't find it.

With enough skill, the proper wire and gas this thing can weld aluminum and stainless... not as good as TIG, but it will make it stick together.

Super duper (friggin expensive) 50' extension cord... I have probably $250 into this cord... no lie. 6 guage SO cord with the proper plugs for the welder. Was made so I could go out and work on the plows. Also handy for running into your laundry room 220 outlet for your dryer... You don't need to rewire your house, just use your dryer outlet.

Auto darkening Hobart welding helmet... I have spare covers for it somewhere.

One roll of solid wire, unopened.

TWO guns... Murdochs screwed up when I bought it... It was a display model and they sent to guns

Hitachi chop saw... chops well.. Almost killed me once when I was doing something stupid and the blade shattered... I have NO love for this machine, but it works great.. I went to a plasma cutter after my near death experience.

I bought a bigger welder a long time ago, but figured I could use this... I don't... The 210 is on wheels and this thing is heavy...

Unit will be dusted off prior to sale.. Its been on the shelf...

Old 07-31-2009, 06:57 PM   #2604
Bike4Fun
Smooth IS Fast

Oddometer: 1,582
Free to good home!

Ok, these are old as hell! I just found them at the bottom of a long lost motorcycle crate. I had these as replacements for a 1990 KDX 200. Like I said Old As Hell! Still in the package, should be good to go if it fits your bike...

SBS Front - FA135R (back looks like it will fit a ton of stuff from the late 80s to early 90s)

EBC Rear - FA152R (no bike references on it)

Hell it might fit your bike?

Oh, I ain't paying for no shipping! You want them, lets figure something out or send me the postage cost to ship! Yes, I paid $24.95 for the fronts in the days of The Mullet!

Bike4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:46 AM   #2605
crackhead
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtucker
Complete Welding set up.. $550 with delivery to Denver. This is my special ADV price.. its not listed anywhere else.

VERY VERY little use on a Hobart 175 handler (MIG).. Will weld up to 3/8" When I say little use, I mean 15 minutes... I quickly realized that I needed to step up to a 210. I was using it on my snow plow equipment. Was used with flux core wire. But regulator is included to run it on gas. I have the manual somewhere.. but is online in case I can't find it.

With enough skill, the proper wire and gas this thing can weld aluminum and stainless... not as good as TIG, but it will make it stick together.

Super duper (friggin expensive) 50' extension cord... I have probably $250 into this cord... no lie. 6 guage SO cord with the proper plugs for the welder. Was made so I could go out and work on the plows. Also handy for running into your laundry room 220 outlet for your dryer... You don't need to rewire your house, just use your dryer outlet.

Auto darkening Hobart welding helmet... I have spare covers for it somewhere.

One roll of solid wire, unopened.

TWO guns... Murdochs screwed up when I bought it... It was a display model and they sent to guns

Hitachi chop saw... chops well.. Almost killed me once when I was doing something stupid and the blade shattered... I have NO love for this machine, but it works great.. I went to a plasma cutter after my near death experience.

I bought a bigger welder a long time ago, but figured I could use this... I don't... The 210 is on wheels and this thing is heavy...

Unit will be dusted off prior to sale.. Its been on the shelf...
Have you posted this anywhere else? That seems like a really good deal.. Im going to cross post it for you over to the www.colorado4x4.org board if they'll let me..
Old 08-01-2009, 07:22 PM   #2606
chtucker
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhead
Have you posted this anywhere else? That seems like a really good deal.. Im going to cross post it for you over to the www.colorado4x4.org board if they'll let me..
No I haven't and you are welcome to, I can never seem to remember my username/password over there...

It is a good deal... I just bought a new bike
Old 08-02-2009, 10:47 AM   #2607
Charleetho
Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer: 1,557
Olympia Nova Vest M/L New With Tags

SOLD

I won this as a door price and would happily wear it if it were about 3 sizes larger.

$50 Plus shipping (retail is $80). Located in Parker
05 R1200GS, 01 GL1800A, 99 ATK490, 93 900SS, (must stop looking in Flea Market!)

Charleetho screwed with this post 08-02-2009 at 08:27 PM
Charleetho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #2608
chtucker
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleetho

I won this as a door price and would happily wear it if it were about 3 sizes larger.

Your quite the handsome dude You should be a model
Old 08-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #2609
chtucker
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhead
They deleted the thread that you started.. Thanks for trying.. I posted my own ad there..
Old 08-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #2610
croc
Adventurer

Oddometer: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleetho

PM sent.