ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #2671
od al
Just aint right

Oddometer: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak Smith
I have some take-offs from my KTM. 18" rear wheel.

Prices are "you pick it up." I'm located in Fort Collins near Horsetooth & College and generally home in the evenings. ......
Zak, PM sent
Old 08-12-2009, 08:46 AM   #2672
Old Jeeper
Adventurer

Oddometer: 33
Selling my TPI seat for a DR650. Like new. I have only 2 rides with about 250 miles on it. $300 shipped to the western US.
Old Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #2673
Tha Rick
Shake and bake!

Oddometer: 5,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomax
I have two pairs of riding boots for only $20 per pair. These are in great shape but I just have too much stuff. I am needing to clear out a bedroom for a future roommate.

Alpinstar Goretex boots on the left are in good shape and are waterproof. These make great touring boots. The pair on the right are in almost new condition and are more of a sport bike boot. Both are size 44 or about 10.5.

I also have many pairs of hunting and hiking boots and shoes that I would rather someone have or i am going to throw them. These would be considered pay it forward items. Size 10.5

I also have a Mil-Spec riding pack that is brand new and I have never used it. These are super neato packs but again I just don't have room. $60 OBO on this one.

Marc

Still got tha pack?
P.M. sent...

It's not about tha bike nor tha ride; it's about tha adventure in life we all seek. Great memories are made of taking tha trail less traveled and explored.
Tha Rick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #2674
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,357

The boots have been spoken for but not picked up yet.

The pack has been spoken for.

Marc

Lomax screwed with this post 08-14-2009 at 10:35 AM
Lomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #2675
Tellydoug
Troubador of joy

Oddometer: 6,720
anyone wanna swap for a light zippy MX bike?

I have an '06 RMZ250 that I would like to swap for a DS bike. My son couuld use a smaller DS bike for trails that need a plated machine, or I could use a larger DS for, well, just because I don't have one. For me, it would be to fill the gap between the DRZ400 (which needs a sixth gear) and the R12GS. I picked this Suzuki up last spring, it was a trade in to a dealer. It has measurably more power than my CRF250. I defy you to ride it without a huge grin smeared across your face. It is a kick start only with miscellaneous speed and handling farkles added. I love it; it is very nimble, hot, and responsive (heh heh heh...) but I need a plate-able bike instead. It IS a hoot to ride, just doesn't have a plate or won't have one without major modifications. (nicad battery, etc.) Anyone wanna swap?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde
Old 08-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #2676
Charla
Tamalamian

Oddometer: 25,954
Anomad - Sending a PM on the Pressure Suit.
Charla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #2677
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 17,095
Those pressure suits are the shiznit. I have one and have used it several times in many wrecks. I sort of balked at the price initially, but it has allowed me to walk away from many a hard wreck.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #2678
dpsmith
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 310
Kid's gear wanted for 8 yr old

I looking for some cheap used gear for my 8 yr old girl. Color, brand or gender of gear doesn't matter. I want to teach her to ride, but I am unsure if she will like it. Therefore I don't want to spend the $$ on new gear yet. She is tall and thin. She has a helmet and goggles, but needs boots, pants, jersey, gloves etc. She wears size 1-2 shoe. I am clueless about sizes for pants and jerseys, something to fit an 8 yr old. Please pm me if you have something that may work.

I bought a Honda mini trail for me, I mean her and am anxious to get her on it. BTW, did you know that a 6'4" 220 lb person can drag a peg on a Honda Z50 mini trail? I just discovered it is possible.

dpsmith screwed with this post 08-13-2009 at 01:54 PM
dpsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #2679
Coloradical
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpsmith
BTW, did you know that a 6'4" 220 lb person can drag a peg on a Honda Z50 mini trail? I just discovered it is possible.
Are you sure it wasn't just the sound of the rear tire rubbing on the fender?
Old 08-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #2680
dpsmith
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradical
Are you sure it wasn't just the sound of the rear tire rubbing on the fender?
Now Justin your not saying I am chunky are you? If so I agree! Dads become the garbage disposable for their kids. A job I don't mind most of the time.
dpsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #2681
Coloradical
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,062
Hey, you are the one that said 220. I didn't make any judgements about it; other than it seems like that might be greater than the recommended capacity for those shocks.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:55 AM   #2682
WilderRider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,742
BMW System cases w/liners and mounts 11xx

Here is my link to the craigslist posting about the system cases w/liners and mounts for 11xxGS:

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1322207114.html
Old 08-14-2009, 06:57 AM   #2683
WilderRider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,742
BMW 11xxGS rear pegs and seat

I am also selling the stock seat and rear pegs.

Again links to the craigslist ads with pics:

Rear footpegs: http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1322212195.html

Stock seat (rider only): http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1322119102.html
Old 08-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #2684
scaryfast
Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer: 568
1997 Ford E350 15 Passenger Van

I'm selling my 1997 Ford E350 15 Passenger Van. It's got the V10 which is a super powerful long lasting motor. It currently has a touch over 167,000 miles on the odometer.

This van is set-up to haul 3 dirtbikes, this is what I bought it to do and what I've used it for for the past year and a half. It's the XL so it doesn't have power windows or doorlocks, it does have Cruise, air, power brakes and steering. It's got vynal seats, all are in good shape except for the drivers side, it does have a tear from high use. I moved the bench seat back about a foot to add more room in the passenger compartment but still leave enough for motorcycles.

I just replaced the upper and lower ball joints, spark plugs, front calipers and pads, I also added the Helo wheels. I had the rear differential fluid changed less then 10,000 miles ago. I don't have the other seats, I threw those out because I had no use for them.

The check engine light is on and has been on for the entire time I've owned it, I had it checked after it came on and it showing a lean circuit. This could be as easy as a new fuel filter, but since it runs fine I never pursued getting it fixed. It passes emisions with 0 problems, I've heard the emissions places disregard the check engine light now, but if you have a problem you can disconnect the battery to reset it and you have about 20 miles before it comes back on. The windshield is cracked, it's low on the windshield and isn't in the line of sight. The rear tires are good but it does need front tires. Before I replaced the balljoints they were wearing on the inside. I replaced them and had it aligned but the damage had been done. The side cargo door works fine and locks with the key, but you can't lock it or unlock it without the key, it's missing the lock pin you grab.

I wouldn't hesitate to drive this van across the country, the only thing I would do before doing it would be replace the front tires. This van is nice and the only reason I'm selling it is because I've aquired a newer one.

I'm asking $3,900 or best offer, I have clean title in hand.

Please pm me here or call with questions. It's located just east of I-25 on Arapahoe Road.

Bryan
303-810-9357

More pictures can be seen here.

http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/w...aryfast77/Van/

2007 KTM 640 Adventure - For Sale!
KTM 450SX-F Factory Edition
scaryfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #2685
Hayduke
///SAFETY THIRD///

Oddometer: 43,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaryfast

good luck with the sale- wish I could do it...

Hayduke is offline   Reply With Quote