ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #3181
GnarlyKarle
aka: ici_moto

Oddometer: 1,264
Sticky Rubber...

SOLD

Back - Dunlop D803 Trials Tire 4.00x18 used in good shape, tire is a radial that works great for off-road trial riding. Local Pick-up

-dk

GnarlyKarle screwed with this post 12-01-2009 at 03:40 PM
GnarlyKarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #3182
GnarlyKarle

Michelin Cross AC10

SOLD

Front - Michelin Cross AC10 Dual Sport 80/100-21 great shape. D.O.T. Rated for On/Off Road Use. Excellent traction on any terrain thanks to optimized knob alignment. Reversible tread pattern with a tread wear indicator that clearly shows when to reverse the tire on the rim. Specially formulated rubber mix promotes impressive durability.

-dk

GnarlyKarle screwed with this post 12-02-2009 at 01:24 PM
GnarlyKarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #3183
GnarlyKarle

Canon Camera Gear...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529621

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529617

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529615
Old 11-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #3184
GnarlyKarle

BRP Side Panel

Honda xr650r Left High-Flow OEM Side Panel – Used, comes with custom scratches. Designed to force mass airflow performance into your XR650R's induction system, the High-Flow Side Panel is said to increases horsepower and torque.

$25 Local pick-up or buyer pays shipping.

-dk
Old 11-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #3185
SugarDust
Kulia i ka nu'u

Oddometer: 793
Sold - check your PM

Sold - check your PM - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ici_moto
Back - Dunlop D803 Trials Tire 4.00x18 used in good shape, tire is a radial that works great for off-road trial riding. $40 Local Pick-up

-dk

2103 KTM 250 XCW
2103 Honda CRF250L
2011 BMW F650GS

SugarDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #3186
PrairieRider
Gearing down for Hell

Oddometer: 3,852
ici_moto - I would like to have the 21" front and the 17" rear for my KLR. PM to be sent shortly!

Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ici_moto
Front - Avon Gripster AM24 – 90/90-21 used in great shape. D.O.T. Rated for On/Off Road Use - $40 Local Pick-up

Back - Avon Gripster AM24 – 120/80-18 used in great shape. D.O.T. Rated for On/Off Road Use - $40 Local Pick-up

Back - Avon Gripster AM24 – 130/80-17 new ordered wrong size. D.O.T. Rated for On/Off Road Use - $55 (Retails in stores for $100 plus.) Local Pick-up

Thanks!

-dk
1994 Beta Techno 250

Striving to do better.
PrairieRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #3187
Blakebird
r-u-n-n-o-f-t

Oddometer: 14,374
Aerostich Elkskin Ropers

should read: Elkskin Insulated Gauntlet

With cold weather here, time to throw these back onto the Rockies Flea Market again.
I've had these a couple of years, but don't wear them often. I had them up here last year for sale, probably worn them 2x since, if that.

from the Aerostich product description:

Elkskin palm for durability and protection, and deerskin in other areas for lightweight, protective durable comfort. A visco-elastic TF3 impact pad adds further protection.
Adjustable, gusseted gauntlet seals sleeve cuffs. And the wrist is secured with both an elasticized area and a reversed hook-and-loop strap which pulls towards your body for easier adjusting. For added utility and safety, the left thumb is equipped with a resilient visor squeegee.
The Insulated Elkskin Gauntlet has a luxuriously warm 100% merino wool lining which is softer, thicker, warmer and more durable than the various fleeces and synthetic fibers used in other insulated riding gloves – it won’t pill, mat down or wear through after a few thousand miles.
Hidden between the deerskin and the wool is a thin windblocking fabric covering the entire backside of the hand, providing extra warmth. The tapered gauntlet is lined with a slippery nylon knit so it lies flat and doesn’t twist your riding jacket’s sleeve when you rotate your wrist

They're size 10.5 (my size, and the Aerostich sizing chart is pretty accurate) - but these have the Merino wool lining, and that takes up a bit of room inside. I should have ordered the next size larger.
They're not so uncomfortable that I can't or don't wear them, they're just not the most comfortable glove I've got, and get overlooked most of the time.
I recently ordered the same glove, unlined - hasn't arrived yet.

These are $99 new, I'd take $65

IBA #11735 . 1968-present
Blakebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #3188
Tellydoug
Troubador of joy

Oddometer: 6,504
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakebird
should read: Elkskin Insulated Gauntlet

With cold weather here, time to throw these back onto the Rockies Flea Market again.
I've had these a couple of years, but don't wear them often. I had them up here last year for sale, probably worn them 2x since, if that.

from the Aerostich product description:

Elkskin palm for durability and protection, and deerskin in other areas for lightweight, protective durable comfort. A visco-elastic TF3 impact pad adds further protection.
Adjustable, gusseted gauntlet seals sleeve cuffs. And the wrist is secured with both an elasticized area and a reversed hook-and-loop strap which pulls towards your body for easier adjusting. For added utility and safety, the left thumb is equipped with a resilient visor squeegee.
The Insulated Elkskin Gauntlet has a luxuriously warm 100% merino wool lining which is softer, thicker, warmer and more durable than the various fleeces and synthetic fibers used in other insulated riding gloves – it won’t pill, mat down or wear through after a few thousand miles.
Hidden between the deerskin and the wool is a thin windblocking fabric covering the entire backside of the hand, providing extra warmth. The tapered gauntlet is lined with a slippery nylon knit so it lies flat and doesn’t twist your riding jacket’s sleeve when you rotate your wrist

They're size 10.5 (my size, and the Aerostich sizing chart is pretty accurate) - but these have the Merino wool lining, and that takes up a bit of room inside. I should have ordered the next size larger.
They're not so uncomfortable that I can't or don't wear them, they're just not the most comfortable glove I've got, and get overlooked most of the time.
I recently ordered the same glove, unlined - hasn't arrived yet.

These are $99 new, I'd take $65

PM sent

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde
Old 12-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #3189
MommysLittleMonster
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 788
anyone need a 2g 8 gig iphone i have one would like to get 200 obo for it
MommysLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #3190
Milhaus
Made in Denmark

Oddometer: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster
anyone need a 2g 8 gig iphone i have one would like to get 200 obo for it
Hmmm...you can get a brand new 3G for $99 and a brand new 3Gs for $199.

Sounds like a good deal if you can work it...
Old 12-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #3191
flyinghorse
Thank you Herbert Spencer

Oddometer: 1,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhaus
Hmmm...you can get a brand new 3G for $99 and a brand new 3Gs for $199.

Sounds like a good deal if you can work it...

I was actully going to say something similar but not quite so blatant.

The new ones are now far less expensive than the old ones. But there are a number of salvage companies out there (or at least there were 6 months ago) that will buy you older models for good money $200 and more! They are selling the parts (screens mostly) to repair services. Perhaps this would be a good alternative.

Good luck.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #3192
MommysLittleMonster
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 788
well thank for the info i did not know they were that cheep
MommysLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #3193
scaryfast
Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer: 548
First Gear Kiliminjaro Air Jacket

I've picked up some new gear and have my old jacket up for sale.

It's a 4 year old First Gear Kiliminjaro Air jacket. It's an XL Long. It's in very good condition, never hit the ground, never been in the dirt. This jacket probably has less then a 1000 miles on it total, I just used it when the weather was cooler out. It's got the jacket itself with the waterproof and windproof liner. It's actually pretty darn warm for an Air jacket, I've ridden in the low 30's and down to about 29 degrees with just a t-shirt and sweatshirt on under it, it was very comfortable. It's the air so it has quite a bit of mesh in the front...so it's pretty comfortable even when the weather get's warm.

I'm 6'5" tall and weight about 250 in street clothes....I can get a sweatshirt on under it and still have room, it seems like a big XL...it's a 3/4 jacket and the long model, so it's pretty big.

The only bad thing is, the main zipper is missing the little tab that you grab to pull it up, this broke off about a month after I bought it. It still has a small tab you can grab on the zipper but just doesn't have the big dangley tab to grab onto.

$100 + Shipping or you can pick it up.

I'm at Fay's in the afternoons and would be happy to bring it in if someone would like to check it out.

Here's a stock photo of the jacket, I don't think they make it anylonger though. If you'd like some pictures of the actual jacket I can take some tonight when I get home.

PM me if your interested. Thanks.

2007 KTM 640 Adventure
KTM 450SX-F Factory Edition
scaryfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:17 AM   #3194
Dysco
caddis muncher

Oddometer: 15,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaryfast
The only bad thing is, the main zipper is missing the little tab that you grab to pull it up, this broke off about a month after I bought it. It still has a small tab you can grab on the zipper but just doesn't have the big dangley tab to grab onto.
I fixed that on another jacket by adding a couple of big split rings onto it. Worked great.
Dysco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #3195
Oldwin1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,346
Garage Fridge $50

Side by side refrigerator Freezer. 23.5 Cu/Ft Great garage fridge. The icemaker kept icing up so after a couple of trys at getting it repaired I went out and bought a new one. Everything else works great.

threeothree 258-7738 evenings or PM me here.