ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #8326
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,797
Anyone need a 2004 Honda XR250R in good shape but does not have title, bill of sale only. The kid got in a bit of trouble and we are going to sell his bike. It has failry low hours and the typical scratches but is in great shape and runs super.

It is up at the cabin but I will be bringing it down in a couple or three weeks.

Yep I will clean it up and make sure everything is in good shape.

I am going to take a wild guess and say it has about 20 hours on it.

It still has the stock tires on it even but as I remember they are in great shape, it has never seen pavement and has just been ridden around the cabin.

I am thinking about $2K but will probably be open to offers as cash is NEEDED, DOH!

There will probably be a set of Tech 6 boots in size 11 and a set of good girls boots as well as a Alpinestar bionic jacket etc. up for grabs also. No bike for the kid means no gear is needed.

This is kind of a feeler but it really is on the market and needs a new home.

BTW: this is the in laws bike and not mine but it has been under my control all of its life.

Here is a couple of pictures of it.

Marc

Lomax screwed with this post 04-21-2012 at 07:25 PM
Lomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #8327
StmbtDave
AKA Invisible Dave

Oddometer: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfly View Post
Doing a little spring cleaning. Make an offer:
Flea Market rules require a price. Post a price with OBO to give inmates what you expect.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #8328
#1Fan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremjeepn View Post
Have a well equipped and well taken care of 2007 VStrom 650 with lots of extras. Hard bags, skid plate, crash guards, gps mount, heated grips, etc. About 40k miles and runs perfect. Must see!! Would take $4500 for it.

Looking to trade for an f650GS or KTM 640 Adventure.

Looking for something more dirt-worthy?!
Everyone should be so lucky as to be able to ride a motorbike through the Himalayas.
#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #8329
LostAussie
Growing Old, Not Up!

Oddometer: 538
Can You Say Wrong TIme of Year

Studded Tires. These are studded with titanium tipped studs for street and off-road use. They were mounted and ridden less than 10 miles before I sold the bike they were on.

Dunlop D750 100/100/18 $175.00
Pirelli MT21 90/90/21 $150.00

Buy the pair for $275.00

I have a set of these on another bike and they work well on-road and off-road. A set of these would have saved me a broken ankle a couple of years ago!

LostAussie screwed with this post 04-22-2012 at 09:53 AM
LostAussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #8330
LostAussie
Growing Old, Not Up!

Oddometer: 538
Eclipse saddle bags and tail bag. $100.00

LostAussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #8331
Rodzilla
Horny as Hell

Oddometer: 1,490
***Sold pending funds***

***SPF***

Oh yes, the first thought through your head is: "Man that sexy bitch looks NEW!"

Well, that's because it pretty much is. It has spent all of about 30 minutes on my well cleansed head (Smell free, lice free and almost hair free)

Honestly, the lid has been out of it's box, out of it's bag and on my noggen in the store and in the garage, that is it, never even been on the bike never enjoyed the thrill of the open road.

It is a Nolan, size M, Modular helmet. Fine Italian craftsmanship, as sexy as an Italian woman, without the mustache!

It has a sweet flip down sun shade (Yea baby you can look like Maverick or Ice-man!...now go play some manly shirtless volleyball!), the front face guard flips up as does the clear screen. It has a Pin-lock screen to help eliminate fogging (installed already) It's also Nolan Blue tooth compatible (Not included)

This lid does NOT have a single scratch in that beautiful Arctic Gray metallic paint.

So why am I selling? Well, My buddy bought me a nice SENA blue-tooth communicator for my birthday and while I like the lid, it doesn't have quite enough space between the face guard and my lips to keep the mic in place w/o brushing my lips. SO I moved over to Nolan's N43e model, which has a bit more space.

So the Nitty-Gritty, I think this is worth more than the $200 asking price On-line prices range from around $225 for the funky sizes to $289 on Revzilla to over $300 most places. Motogear has these on closeout but my price is still better!

Have more pics as well

Certified SAE J1287 sound tester

Rodzilla screwed with this post 04-23-2012 at 08:59 AM
Rodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #8332
seemore53
Adventurer

Oddometer: 21
FS: 2006 KTM 950SM, Albuquerque, NM

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=784125

Wanted to link my FS thread here as well.
seemore53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #8333
fire_strom
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,257
2006 Sherco 2.9 Trials Motorcycle

Hi All:

I am out of motos for now. This is the last to go.

It is in great shape and runs well. It is currently jetted for around 5500 feet or so. Starts easy, smooth power. The craigslist price is high, ADV price is $3100. I am open to offers but not lowballs. Bike is in Durango, CO.
Here's the CL link:
http://westslope.craigslist.org/mcy/2960031281.html

Thanks for looking-
Scott

fire_strom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #8334
Yellow Pig
Allergic to Asphalt!

Oddometer: 7,220
Drool!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:00 AM   #8335
Hair
Outside the boxer

Oddometer: 13,703
Hi Scott,
I've tried to quit Motos several times myself. But I have always fallin off the wagon. If you are serous you might want to check out a support group and one of those 12 step programs.
Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:28 AM   #8336
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 17,090
Olympus Stylus Tough 10mp camera. It turns on, takes pictures and videos. Circa 2009? Technology. I "upgraded" to a 14mp camera and the kids were carrying this one around the house.

It is scratched, scuffed and generally looks used. Before it became the kids, I used it on several moto trips. It is waterproof (tested) and several other "proofs". It has one green pixle on the screen. Comes with battery charger and (if I can find it) the cord. I always just used the card directly to tranffer as the cord uses a flimsy setup.

They sell for around 50 bucks on Ebay with my quick scan. Guaranteed immediate street cred when others see your "adventurized" camera. Sure to be a hit around the next stromtrooper campfire.

Price:

a)20 bucks?

Or

b)Or I could be persuaded for Raison D etre 4 pack from Dogfish head and a chance to ogle whatever sweet dual sport moto ride you might be sporting that day.

Pictures of camera:

Picture of the beer:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #8337
Osprey!
a.k.a. Opie

Oddometer: 3,962
I'll take the camera. Sold!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:35 AM   #8338
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 17,090
Sold!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #8339
Infracaninophile
Finding My Way..

Oddometer: 7,513
2006 Kitchen Aid Side-By-Side Fridge - $200 / COS

SOLD

2006 Kitchen Aid Side-By-Side Fridge, 25.3 Cu Ft. 36" wide, 30" deep, 70" tall. Stainless front. Just did a kitchen remodel and this got moved to the garage. We already have another fridge in the man cave and we don't neeed three. Works fine, it's plugged in right now. Needs a bit of cleaning on the outside but works just fine and could be used in a kitchen or a garage. Has water/ice dispenser on door. On a mechanical scale it's a 10/10. On a cosmetic scale it's a 8.5-9/10 but just needs a bit of cleaning and polishing of the stainless.

Note: Cash only, no checks, PayPal Ok as Gift, not interested in trades or lay-a-ways. Will NOT help deliver but will help you load it only. I live in Rockrimmon (NW Colorado Springs). This was a ~$1500 fridge in 2006 when we bought it. We are the original owners and have never had an issue with this.

If it sells for $200 I promise to spend at least 5 minutes cleaning the stainless. . I want it gone THIS WEEK in order to make the wife happy.

Infracaninophile screwed with this post 04-23-2012 at 11:13 AM
Infracaninophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #8340
TheDudeAbides
Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer: 7,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infracaninophile View Post
2006 Kitchen Aid Side-By-Side Fridge, 25.3 Cu Ft. 36" wide, 30" deep, 70" tall. Stainless front. Just did a kitchen remodel and this got moved to the garage. We already have another fridge in the man cave and we don't neeed three. Works fine, it's plugged in right now. Needs a bit of cleaning on the outside but works just fine and could be used in a kitchen or a garage. Has water/ice dispenser on door. On a mechanical scale it's a 10/10. On a cosmetic scale it's a 8.5-9/10 but just needs a bit of cleaning and polishing of the stainless.

Note: Cash only, no checks, PayPal Ok as Gift, not interested in trades or lay-a-ways. Will NOT help deliver but will help you load it only. I live in Rockrimmon (NW Colorado Springs). This was a ~$1500 fridge in 2006 when we bought it. We are the original owners and have never had an issue with this.

If it sells for $200 I promise to spend at least 5 minutes cleaning the stainless. . I want it gone THIS WEEK in order to make the wife happy.

Any chance you could shoot me exact exterior dimensions? I'd need to know the width.

2001 BMW F650 GS Dakar (Stolen!)
2004 DRZE
2004 BMW 1150 GSA
TheDudeAbides is offline   Reply With Quote