ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #10021
AutoXfreak
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeterPig View Post
That thing looks like way too much legal fun.

Oh yeah it is. Kinda like this!

AutoXfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #10022
ILikeToThump
I'll Ride Anything.......

Oddometer: 705
Surley Cross Check Cyclocross Bike Loaded w/Goodies! Albuquerque

I am pretty sure this is a 50CM bike that was built to be used as a commuter. It is a light grey or kind of a dark white color. It has a full SRAM X-9 drivetrain, mavic wheels with ultegra hubs front and rear, selle italia gel seat, complete avid single finger V-Brakes, cane creek headset, kobe riser, dura ace seat post, Easton full carbon fiber handlebar mountain bike handlebar, schwalbe CX Pro tires, shimano clip pedals with platforms and more I can't think of now. I spent over $1400 building the bike for my EX but I will sell it for lots less! She was about 5'5" to give you an idea. If you are unfamiliar with the frame google it. Heck the frame and fork cost what I am asking for the whole bike! It is a full chromoly frame and fork that can handle race tires all the way up to 700x40 plus tires. It is a great cyclocross or commuter frame. These steel frames ride great! I will sell her for $500 to FF's here on the board. I am considering buying a longer seat post and giving it a go. At 5'10" I may be like a monkey on a football but I have ridden worse!

Normal scratches from being used as a commuter. Tires are flat. Probably done in by the goatheads. They were the thicker sealed tubes but they have not been used for a year or so.

Pics taken today. Click on each picture for a LARGER one!

This will be a steal for someone. I just want it out of my garage!

more pics →

Holy Snot: Just realized I didn't have a pic of the seat post so I went online to look at them and found this auction on fleabay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Shimano-...724#vi-content

UMMMM...OK...buy the seat post and get a $1400 bike for free! I knew they were hard to find but come on already....
"You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. "
Adrian Rogers, 1931

ILikeToThump screwed with this post 11-30-2012 at 10:42 PM
ILikeToThump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:15 AM   #10023
jvz123
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
dishwasher

Jenn Air dishwasher JBD6900. Bought house couple months ago, doing appliance refresh. 10 years old house, so it's probably original appliance. Works good, no leaks, little loud compared to new dishwasher.
Mechanically, this is built better than new one -- new ones seem to be all plastic, kinda disappointing.

Cost, $10 or your favorite 6 pack.
Lone Tree, Co.

jvz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:30 AM   #10024
jvz123
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
Fastbag

Fastbag, don't think I've ever used it. Bought for sport bike, which is long gone.
http://www.fastbag.com/

How's $10 for fastbag, which can probably be ebay'ed for way more.

Also have crf450x radiator guards, no mounting hardware -- well bent and used.. free

17" light/medium duty tube for dr650, never used. free.

Pickup in Lone Tree, Co.
jvz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:01 AM   #10025
Hair
Outside the boxer

Oddometer: 13,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeToThump View Post
I am pretty sure this is a 50CM bike that was built to be used as a commuter. It is a light grey or kind of a dark white color. It has a full SRAM X-9 drivetrain, mavic wheels with ultegra hubs front and rear, selle italia gel seat, complete avid single finger V-Brakes, cane creek headset, kobe riser, dura ace seat post, Easton full carbon fiber handlebar mountain bike handlebar, schwalbe CX Pro tires, shimano clip pedals with platforms and more I can't think of now. I spent over $1400 building the bike for my EX but I will sell it for lots less! She was about 5'5" to give you an idea. If you are unfamiliar with the frame google it. Heck the frame and fork cost what I am asking for the whole bike! It is a full chromoly frame and fork that can handle race tires all the way up to 700x40 plus tires. It is a great cyclocross or commuter frame. These steel frames ride great! I will sell her for $500 to FF's here on the board. I am considering buying a longer seat post and giving it a go. At 5'10" I may be like a monkey on a football but I have ridden worse!

Normal scratches from being used as a commuter. Tires are flat. Probably done in by the goatheads. They were the thicker sealed tubes but they have not been used for a year or so.

Pics taken today. Click on each picture for a LARGER one!

This will be a steal for someone. I just want it out of my garage!

more pics →

Holy Snot: Just realized I didn't have a pic of the seat post so I went online to look at them and found this auction on fleabay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Shimano-...724#vi-content

UMMMM...OK...buy the seat post and get a $1400 bike for free! I knew they were hard to find but come on already....

What a great bike and even better price. No all I need is for someone my size to post up something similar.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #10026
Oldwin1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,516
Still for sale

Somebody must want this. It is a great bike I am just more in need of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldwin1 View Post
I hate to sell this but need the money. Since I need the money I won't be giving it away but I do want to sell it. Here is the main flea market link. Glad to make a better deal for locals. $9500 OBO

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=842737

Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #10027
Moto Beak
Professional Amateur

Oddometer: 201
IMS 4 Gallon Tank for CRF450X

I bought this used for my 450, which I sold this summer. I believe it is the "natural", or opaque, color. It has the cap, but no petcock. There are some scratches and a little discoloration. $100.
Moto Beak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #10028
AutoXfreak
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoXfreak View Post
Hey all, I am selling my 2001 Trackmagic shifter kart with a 2000 jetpro yz125 motor. I have recently torn down, inspected and nut/bolted it. I used this as a toy, I never raced it, just went out to scare myself! It has good tires on it, motor was recently torn down, inspected and replaced all gaskets. It comes with a Kart stand, driving suit, and carbon rib tech seat. Let me know if you have any question.

Asking: $2800

This has been sold. :( took it for one last rip.... God Damn was it fast.
AutoXfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #10029
snooker
AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer: 1,406
Oset 16" 24volt Kids Mini Electric Bike FOR SALE

SOLD!

Like new: Oset 16.0 24v with MANY spare parts for only $888

I got this brand new 3 years ago and my grandson only rode it twice for about 20 minutes in the grass in my back yard. That plus all the spare parts makes this rare item a very fair deal.

See MUCH more information at my own web page: [deleted]

If it doesn't sell soon I will put it on Craigslist, but not interested in shipping it at this point. These are awesome for kids - electric, no kick-starting issues for kids, no noise, lightweight so kids can pick it up, can ride in your back yard after school, even in your basement or city park and don't need Dad around to start it. Your kid will go nuts over it!

FindMeSpot ~~~ Spotwalla Baja Trip ~~~ Neduro Did Dakar!

snooker screwed with this post 12-15-2012 at 11:34 AM
snooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:48 AM   #10030
Narsisco Lopez
Addlepated

Oddometer: 2,220
Very Rare 2004 American-Made Fender Toronado

Any guitar players checking this thread? If so, I'm getting ready to sell my very rare 2004 American Vintage Series Fender Toronado on eBay, but thought I'd toss it up here first to see if there's any interest.

It's definitely worth $1200+ and that's what I'll be shooting for on eBay, but I'll let it go here for $950. At that price, I won't ship, so you'll have to come to Golden to get it.

So, Fender fans... come get yourself a early Christmas present! Or play Santa and get it for the Fender fan in your life!

PM me if you're interested.

You can verify it here... Fender Support ~ U.S. Instruments Product Dating

A Few Past Bikes
: 2003 Suzuki DRZ400E | 2012 BMW K13S | 2009 KTM 990 Adventure

Narsisco Lopez screwed with this post 12-02-2012 at 06:53 AM
Narsisco Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #10031
TheDudeAbides
Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer: 7,850
I have a couple of guitarists in my family (both of them Fender loyalists). I'll pass it along.

2001 BMW F650 GS Dakar (Stolen!)
2004 DRZE
2004 BMW 1150 GSA
TheDudeAbides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #10032
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,916
Tilt-A-Rack motorcycle carrier. Fits 2” Class III or greater hitch receivers and can carry up to 600lbs. It is heavy duty! I do not have the anti tilt bracket for it unfortunately.

Edit: this is the anti tilt bracket:
http://www.amazon.com/Rocking-Wobble...=pd_sbs_auto_3

Asking $100 OBO.

Olas screwed with this post 12-02-2012 at 07:22 PM
Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #10033
jjustj
cum petris et choris

Oddometer: 5,345
Anne want it consider it sold please

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348508
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489958 Sunday worship, a strap-on, and Does this water taste funny?
jjustj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #10034
jjustj
cum petris et choris

Oddometer: 5,345
Sent froexplain anti tip bracet
m my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348508
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489958 Sunday worship, a strap-on, and Does this water taste funny?
jjustj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #10035
StmbtDave
AKA Invisible Dave

Oddometer: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjustj View Post
Sent froexplain anti tip bracet
m my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
A wee bit early to be tipping one J or is it a case of big fingers/small keyboard