ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #10051
29andSingle
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieGS View Post
Ogio flight vest w/built-in hydration pack, excellent used condition. The OEM hydration bladder has never been used; the mouthpiece is still in shrinkwrap. These run ~$139 new.

$90

Fits like a men's 40-42 jacket with the front adjusting straps cinched tight, with about 8 inches of additional room available if the straps are extended.

PM Sent.
29andSingle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #10052
Mac
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,090
SOLD...

KLIM Adventure Rally Jacket (XL) / Pants (40)

Price is $1430, including shipping.
COHVCO Director at Large - Website Facebook
Member: NRA, AMA, TPA, MSF RC

Mac screwed with this post 12-04-2012 at 10:01 PM
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #10053
thebigman
bout a dollar 3.98

Oddometer: 3,305
^^^^ Damn , I'd be scared to wear 1500.00 gear , If I scratched it I'd be sick

08 xr650l ,99 xr650l, 10 HDXR1200X ,84atc200s 85atc200s, 80ct110 ,99xr70, 04xr650l ,

Dumb ass people do dumb ass things
thebigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #10054
AutoXfreak
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
^^^^^ Agreed! It's like art work, I just might frame it!

I dont want to just throw up more photos, so here is a link to my KLR 650 for sale, I have an offer to replace the left and right fairings with brand new ones, I will order them and have them shipped to your door.

Main Flea Market Link

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...7#post20178427

OK maybe one photo

AutoXfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #10055
picard
engage!

Oddometer: 1,055
1st gear escape pants

Firstgear Escape TPG pants, size 34 regular. worn on one DS ride - they are too short for me. I have a 34+ inseam, they would work well for someone who wears size 34 jeans with a 32 or 30 inseam. No rips, tears, scuffs or anything. Includes zip-in liner and TPG hip and knee armor. They cost about $150 on closeout last spring.
asking $75 picked up in Boulder. Please PM me if interested.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #10056
RideFreak
Green Chile Eater

Oddometer: 5,317
From the Flea Market:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreak View Post
Selling a pair of Dubinky Colorado Pants, these are a small and would fit someone with a 32" waist perfectly, I'm 5'10 and the length was just right. Unfortunately I'm a 34" waist and they are a little tight.

These are basically new, worn once, never down, zero signs of wear. If you don't know about Dubinky Advanture Apparel, it a company launched by one of our inmates (COXR650L). Read the writeup here,

These are great all weather DS pants, made in the US and designed by the Adv riders on here
- Glove leather inseams
- Over the boot (OTB) style with cinch strap at the bottom to keep it tight. Does a great job keeping the dirt out of your boots and isn't bulky like most other OTB pants.
- Cargo style pockets that actually hold your stuff well.
- All black, subdued design that won't have you looking like you stepped off a spaceship.
- 18" zippered vents front and back to allow plenty of airflow when needed, when they are closed up you even don't realize the vents are there. THses are the best multi season pants I've found,

These are on sale now for $148, how's $110 shipped (US) sound?
RideFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #10057
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 335
Hey guys i need me a bike for elephant run this upcoming valentines day and some rides over winter break. So I need to sell a custom built motorcycle trailer that I just finished today. Sad to see it go but I need the money. Bike will fit 2 small dirt bikes (250ish) 2 big bikes with 1 small bike or 1 atv/utv. Today we got a CRF450, CRF250, and a KTM 525 onto it but it was really really tight. Here are a few pictures. The pictures were taken over the weekend so it is not done. It now has all lights wiring and mounting hooks on it.
Sorry for bad picture quality

The price is $700 or best offer so just let me know if your interested and we can work something out. It has ALOT of work into it and i just need a bike. Also if you got an cheap used dirtbike that your looking to sell just let me know. I Dont check back here to often so a PM or email is best. TBDechant@gmail.com

Thanks all
I ride a bullet. A 2 wheeled, multiple-explosion powered machine with enough moving parts to remove entire fingers. Surfaces hot enough to cook flesh. It propels me at neck-breaking, bone-snapping flesh-tearing speeds, over and trough obstacle's I can only see as blurs. Its a sport that kills the careless, maims the best, and spits at the concept of mercy.

lilsmokey screwed with this post 12-05-2012 at 05:56 PM
lilsmokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #10058
Joz
What could go wrong?

Oddometer: 1,803
Bump. I still have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joz View Post
Diamondback Della Cruz 2 Women's 7 speed beach cruiser style bicycle. 26" tires. Purchased at REI a few years ago and hardly ever ridden. It's just taking up space in the garage and that space would be better served with a trail bike (motorcycle) for my GF.
Literally like-new condition. Just needs a rider.

More info here

Inmate price: $150 (firm). PM with questions or for more details.
Near Smoky Hill & E470

"Get on with living or get on with dying" Paul Rodden 71 years old
Diesel RV build

Joz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #10059
snooker
AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer: 1,385
SOLD!
Bump. I just put this on Craigslist and the Flea Market so if you thinking about this rare item now is the time to act!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
Like new: Oset 16.0 24v with MANY spare parts for only $888

I got this brand new 3 years ago and my grandson only rode it twice for about 20 minutes in the grass in my back yard. That plus all the spare parts makes this rare item a very fair deal.

See MUCH more information at my own web page: [deleted]

If it doesn't sell soon I will put it on Craigslist, but not interested in shipping it at this point. These are awesome for kids - electric, no kick-starting issues for kids, no noise, lightweight so kids can pick it up, can ride in your back yard after school, even in your basement or city park and don't need Dad around to start it. Your kid will go nuts over it!

... this could be YOUR kid! It's ELECTRIC and they will be riding it all the time after school and will develop skills you never had. Ah technology... Merry Christmas kiddies!

FindMeSpot ~~~ Spotwalla Baja Trip ~~~ Neduro Did Dakar!

snooker screwed with this post 12-15-2012 at 11:36 AM
snooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #10060
Tfogger
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 265
2 HTC HD2 T-Mobile Smart phones

The wife and I just upgraded our faithful HD2s to Samsung Galaxy S3s, so it's time for the old phones to go...

***Only one left***

They are both in excellent working and cosmetic condition. I have a number of protective cases for them, which I will include with the sale. Her phone has been reflashed to the factory original Windows Mobile 6.5 OS, mine was running Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread), I can provide either of them with WinMo 6.5 or your choice of Android flavors. I probably have the original boxes and all the crap that came with them, but most of that just sat on the shelf in a closet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC

Product Information
With the HTC HD2 smartphone, make a style statement with the vibrant touchscreen, and Sense UI-based operation on the built-in accelerometer. This HTC mobile phone storage memory is upgradeable to a maximum of 32 GB. The HTC HD2 smartphone has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity as well as Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP support. You can shoot pictures and videos using the built-in 5.0-megapixel camera of this HTC cell phone. This HTC cell phone is a 3G-ready phone with a 1 GHz Scorpion processor and Adreno 200 GPU running MS Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system. This HTC mobile phone’s 4.3-inch, 480x800-pixels resolution, LCD display is a capacitive multi-touch display screen making for user-friendly operation. Enhance your personal style with the HTC HD2 smartphone.

Product Features
Make it mine
HTC HD2's expansive display is like a canvas on which you create a phone that is just right for you. Customize the phone by prioritizing essential features like mail, calendar, messaging, browser and more. Next, with just a tap, put shortcuts to the most important people, favorite websites, or most used application right on the home screen. Your phone doesn't only reflect your personality; it also tunes into your location. The clock automatically updates to the local time wherever you are. You can see the outside temperature and weather at a glance. And, if you choose the weather wallpaper, you'll get a brilliantly lifelike animation that lets you virtually feel the sun's rays or the chill of the breeze without setting a foot outside.
Stay close
With HTC HD2, communication is focused around people rather than applications, so all of your interactions like email, SMS, phone logs, and even updates from Facebook are all in one place. Right where your instinct tells you to look - next to the photo of the person with whom you want to stay in touch with. In business, a phone call often has the power to prevent a mile-long pile up of inconclusive emails. HTC HD2 makes it simple to go from reading an email to calling the sender. All it takes is a single tap on the large phone icon right from the email. And if you need to get everyone involved in the discussion - just tap next to the images of everyone to create an instant conference call.
Discover the unexpected
Some design features of HTC HD2 are far better experienced than can be explained in mere words. Like the ringer volume level that immediately scales down when the phone detects that you have picked it up, or the display that automatically adjusts to the light level in your surroundings and turns off to prevent false screen touches during a call. HTC HD2 is built for pure finger touch control. Zoom in and out of documents, web pages, pictures or emails with just a simple pinch. The capacitive touch experience combined with an interface optimized for the spacious display lets you easily adjust the settings, set up calendar appointments, browse through photos, and navigate through menus with only the touch of a finger.
Your phone loves the road
The optional car kit is striking in looks and in functionality. Designed to attach to most surfaces of the interior, from a curvy dashboard to a smooth windshield, it's sure to guide you to your destination without obstructing your view. As soon as the HD2 is put into action, the interface transforms for the simplest on the road experience. And when your trip comes to an end, you'll be happy to know that your HD2 has been charging up for your next endeavor outside of the car.

Product Identifiers
Brand HTC
MPN RS_33_HTC HD2
Carrier T-Mobile
Family Line HTC HD
Model 2
UPC 0610214621191
Type Smartphone

Key Features
Storage Capacity 512 MB
Color Black
Network Generation 3G
Network Technology GSM/GPRS/EDGE, HSDPA, WCDMA (UMTS)
Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA (UMTS) 1700/2100
These are the most hackable phones on the market, capable of running everything from Android to Windows Phone 8 to Linux to Windows 98. Huge hi def screen! Includes a copy of the first 2 Transformers movies(MinMo 6.5 only)!
$125
303-216-2400
www.tfogwheelsports.com
85 XT350,04 WR250,87 VFR700 (75k miles and counting),01 FZ1 (54K miles and RIP )

Tfogger screwed with this post 12-07-2012 at 10:29 AM
Tfogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #10061
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,845
Joe Rocket Ballistic Gear

Set of Joe Rocket ballistic Jacket and Pants. Both have armor and are in good shape, but definitely have been used.

Jacket is size Large has no holes or tears and includes shoulder, elbow and back pads. The pants are size Medium and have a small burn hole on the right knee and the the left knee has a small tear, as seen in the pictures below.

Both jacket and pants have plenty of life left!

Asking $80 for the set. Please contact me through PM if interested.. Thanks!

This is the right knee, right above the knee pad.

Left knee:

Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #10062
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,845
Sold.

Olas screwed with this post 12-19-2012 at 04:50 PM
Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #10063
Asatrur
Newbie KLR adv rider

Oddometer: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olas View Post
Spot 1, Personal Tracker. This one's never been used, it is in excellent condition and includes a RAM cradle along with the User's guide.

$40 picked up, $45 shipped.

PM sent
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...Op8LhphYfeBJ9I
Asatrur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:10 AM   #10064
Rodzilla
Horny as Hell

Oddometer: 1,406
Sloppy seconds on the SPOT if Asatur passes
Certified SAE J1287 sound tester
Rodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #10065
Geek
oot & aboot

Oddometer: 29,631
Question about changing spots - how hard is it to register a new spot with an existing account? I assume you don't need to re-pay/get another account?
Geek is offline   Reply With Quote