ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #11161
atokad
wan⋅der⋅lust

Oddometer: 2,459
Helmets - SOLD

HJC XXL - like new as I never wore it more than about 5 hours. Was just too large for me. Makes a great cold weather helmet if you want to wear a face mask or other headgear inside of your helmet to stay warm. Has gold mirror visor and clear visor and breath guard.

HJC XL half helmet with ear warmers. Decent shape. The gold dot on the side view is just a reflection from the light above it.

Nolan M fullface helmet. Helmet for your toddler that won't exceed 5 mph in your hay field?

All helmets "as is", no warranties, guarantees, use at your own risk.

atokad screwed with this post 05-04-2013 at 10:47 AM
atokad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #11162
TooFast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 657
As New Fox Tracker Boots Size 7

I paid $150 for these FOX boots with metal buckles, toe protectors, etc - she wore them for about 30 minutes while I adjusted levers, explained clutch, brakes, etc (again) - she circled the campsite ok, 15 minutes later she got intimate with a tree ending her dirt bike career, selling in Lakewood for $100...about new as you can get! Not associated with these boots in any way, I have a extremely well farkled 2007 Honda CRF450R with less than 1 hour for sale, PM me if interested

TooFast screwed with this post 05-03-2013 at 03:13 PM Reason: As new Fox Tracker Boots, size 7
TooFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #11163
TooFast
Studly Adventurer

Dibs, I have big skull!............

Quote:
Originally Posted by atokad View Post
Helmets - need to go.

HJC XXL - like new as I never wore it more than about 5 hours. Was just too large for me. Makes a great cold weather helmet if you want to wear a face mask or other headgear inside of your helmet to stay warm. Has gold mirror visor and clear visor and breath guard.
$35- circa 2002

HJC XL half helmet with ear warmers. Decent shape. The gold dot on the side view is just a reflection from the light above it.
$10 - circa 1999

Nolan M fullface helmet. Helmet for your toddler that won't exceed 5 mph in your hay field?
FREE

All helmets "as is", no warranties, guarantees, use at your own risk.

$35 takes them all!!

Castle Pines area but can meet and deliver most anywhere South or West of the city.

TooFast screwed with this post 05-03-2013 at 03:37 PM Reason: PM sent, deal over
Old 05-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #11164
Lounge
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast View Post
...explained clutch, brakes, etc (again) - she circled the campsite ok, 15 minutes later she got intimate with a tree ending her dirt bike career...
Can we safely assume the bike with "less than one hour" on it has ~15 min on it and bounced off a tree? Or is that what the 'not associated with theese boots' caveat is for?
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #11165
TooFast
Studly Adventurer

Neither Assumption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounge View Post
Can we safely assume the bike with "less than one hour" on it has ~15 min on it and bounced off a tree? Or is that what the 'not associated with theese boots' caveat is for?

I'm in spring cleaning mode and while advertising the boots thought of my CRF450R sitting there also, I plan on it's own separate listing with fresh pics soon. It is a never ridden off road bike!

I had her on a KDX200, which will be for sale also soon, if it ever quits snowing....the last few weeks when I've come home late Monday night from Moab, it snows in Denver on Tuesday, then I shovel snow and get to listing about listing....

TooFast screwed with this post 05-03-2013 at 04:33 PM
Old 05-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #11166
Asatrur
Newbie KLR adv rider

Oddometer: 1,183
Quote:
I'm in spring cleaning mode and while advertising the boots thought of my CRF450R sitting there also, I plan on it's own separate listing with fresh pics soon. It is a never ridden of road bike!

I had her on a KDX200, which will be for sale also soon, if it ever quits snowing....
What are you thinking of asking for the bikes?
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...Op8LhphYfeBJ9I
Asatrur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #11167
Plaka
Brevis illi vita est

Oddometer: 4,580
Quote:
I paid $150 for these FOX boots with metal buckles, toe protectors, etc - she wore them for about 30 minutes while I adjusted levers, explained clutch, brakes, etc (again) - she circled the campsite ok, 15 minutes later she got intimate with a tree ending her dirt bike career, selling in Lakewood for $100...about new as you can get! Not associated with these boots in any way, I have a extremely well farkled 2007 Honda CRF450R with less than 1 hour for sale, PM me if interested

Hold the bike and boots, how much for just the girlfriend and the tree?
Plaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #11168
UncleDirt
Uncivil to idiots.

Oddometer: 11,273
KLR Goodness for sale.

SOLD.

1987 KLR.
38K miles

UncleDirt screwed with this post 05-05-2013 at 02:10 PM
UncleDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #11169
offtheback
Chocolate Starfish

Oddometer: 336
BUMP.. Cover, jacket and bike still up for sale..

Quote:
Originally Posted by offtheback View Post
OK.. I am at home and get this stuff posted and back on track.. Sorry for the detour of the thread.. I am in Colorado Springs so all prices are pickup. Will deliver within reason and for beer/spirits. Extra to ship.

Ulraguard Moto cover.. Worked on my 950 ADV with bags and tall screen, used once.. http://www.bikebandit.com/ultragard-...-touring-cover $30

Alpinestars Scout Waterproof boot. Used but in great shape, maybe need a cleaning and will do that while it is snowing.. Size 10 44.5 $125 SOLD

2 Brand new Maxima 85-150 fork oil, give me some quality beer... SOLD

XL First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket (earlier edition w/o cinch straps on arms) with softshell liner, used but in great condition
$75

Rev'it Cayenne Pro pants with rain and insulation liner. Patch on bottom of leg is from ski edge and a fucking mouse in the garage ate through the ass of the rain liner, hence the patches. Going to throw these in the wash also.. $60 SOLD!

As mentioned a early model of the Yeti 575 Medium frame for $500. Fork rebuilt and rear bushing replaced by Pro Cycling last year and I rebuilt the rear shock 2 years ago, no leaks and rear triangle is tight. The bike has been ridden but is still a great ride.

Icon cool weather and First Gear rain gloves XL both and each pair has one glove with a broken cuff cinch. $30 for both pairs. SOLD

Once I sell all this stuff I can get my Niner R.I.P RDO or Yeti SB95c or TallBoy LTc or maybe go with the cool kids a get a carbon Bronson.. PM's answered on my initial mention of the Yeti. First one with CASH gets the item..

Cheers,
Greg
2005 KTM 950 Adventure'96 Tiger (Sold) '06 KTM XC well farkeled(sold) '03 Yamaha WR250F (sold)
offtheback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #11170
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 511
Motor Mate pull-behind trailer

Helping a friend clear out her shed....she's got a decent fiberglass/plastic/rubber (ok, honestly I have no idea what it is - I didn't get to see it in person) pull-behind trailer.

Tires are good, been stored indoors, but will need a good cleaning. Brand says "Motor Mate".

No title - but a bill of sale will be included.

$300 OBO

Trailer is over near Paonia.

I can likely get you better pics if you need them. Just let me know -

cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #11171
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 511
And here's more...

Here's another piece of hers...

Decent tow dolly; accommodates both cars and bikes!

Tires are decent, but paint on the trailer is rough, as is the wiring. Ball size is 2 5/16".

Again, no title, but a bill of sale.

Asking $400 for inmates. Trailer is in Paonia.

And once more - if you'd like different/better pics, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can chase down for you -

cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:03 AM   #11172
Narsisco Lopez
Addlepated

Oddometer: 2,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narsisco Lopez View Post
Pelican 1600 w/ SW-Motech Quick Release Mounting Kit ~ $150

Was going to reuse my big box on the BMW, but it doesn't quite fit with the new side cases I just got, so I'm putting it up for sale. I JUST bought the SW-Motech Quick Release mounting kit from Twisted Throttle last month and it's never been used... just installed on the Pelican 1600. (The Pelican also has 4 Wolfman strap brackets on top)

While the mounting kit I'm selling DOES include the (1) lock tab and (2) guides/stops, it and (3) the Alu-Rack plate, please keep in mind that it's designed as a quick release plate for the SW-Motech Alu Top Rack (available at Twisted Throttle). But, there are a lot of hole options to mount to other racks out there...

The next photo is just an example to show how the Pelican/SW-Motech adapter mounts to the top rack...

As usual, PM for the details.

The next photo is just an example to show how the Pelican/SW-Motech adapter mounts to the top rack...

As usual, PM for the details.
Bump!
A Few Past Bikes
: 2003 Suzuki DRZ400E | 2012 BMW K13S | 2009 KTM 990 Adventure

Narsisco Lopez screwed with this post 05-05-2013 at 09:40 AM Reason: Added in the complete plate/mounting kit
Narsisco Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:24 AM   #11173
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,916
Bump, and dropped the prices on the boots. Boots look dirty, do have some scuff marks but they have been taken care of, aren't stinky, and have plenty of life left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olas View Post
Gear for sale:

Tourmaster Solution waterproof road boots, Men's sz 10, asking $40 OBO. Used but in good shape with plenty of life left.

Alpinestar goretex boots, not sure what model, Men's size 44 (euro), US 10, asking $60 OBO. Used but in good shape.

Hein Gericke jacket, with liner. Great year round jacket, with the liner it is very warm. Size Large. Used but in very good shape, it has only been worn a handful of times. Asking $70. SOLD

Tourmaster Venture pants, with liner and knee pads. Size M, 32-34 Waist. I wear size 32 jeans and these fit me perfectly. I paid $160 + tax last fall at Performance Cycle and only used them a couple times. Asking $100. SOLD.
Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #11174
bradrh
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 368
Maier Small Sport Shield

Maier Small Sport Shield for sale. Dark smoke color, they call it bronze. Brackets for 7/8 in bars. Good shape, used about 6 months.
$45.
I'm in lakewood CO

Old 05-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #11175
bradrh
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 368
laminar lip windshield $40

Sold

I still have this for sale too.

I have a Laminar Lip Windshield for sale. For an older KLR (pre-08), or a WR250R. It's model K1123S. Smoke color. Used less than 1 season and in good shape. I wanted something taller. I have enough extra Dual Lock Velcro buttons for your install. $40

Here's a pic on the KLR
http://laminarllc.com/klr650.php

bradrh screwed with this post 05-05-2013 at 08:42 PM
bradrh is offline   Reply With Quote