ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #12481
Yellow Pig
Allergic to Asphalt!

Oddometer: 7,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak Smith View Post
2001 Montesa Cota 315R

New front tire with Tubliss (tube less) rim conversion - never get a punch flat. Rear tire in good shape. Has skid plate, plastic/rubber case covers.

I bought this a few years ago, fixed a few things, rode it some, and kept up on maintenance. I'm not riding it enough now to justify keeping it around the garage. Has always started right up and runs well. Seems to be jetted pretty well for 5000-7500'. It will come with 2014 CO OHV stickers - never got around to putting this year's even on the bike.

$2500 cash only.

Please email if interested.

Bike is located in Fort Collins.

Must resist!
Old 10-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #12482
JustinP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,541
FYI - the model 30's are still available :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinP View Post
Got some lights for sale :)

Local pickup preferred, Centennial, CO - near Colorado and Arapahoe. Call dibs and PM.

One set ADV monster Model 30's - 3 LED, spot pattern, 1500 Lumens - cost $120 new, will take $80

Sorry for the crappy pics.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #12483
#1Fan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Caballo Loco View Post
Will get pics up ASAP. Everything is in Colorado Springs, CO. Buyer pays shipping. USPS money order (preferred), cash face to face, or paypal.

Everything is off of a 2009 KLR with 12,000 miles.

IMS 10 gal tank, black, comes with instructions and all hardware. Requires stock fuel cap, $550.00 new, $450.00

SW Motech engine guards, right bent in approximately 1.5, back end washed out in the dirt, approximately 10-15mph, still sound, just scuffed up, all hardware $240.00 new, $120.00

SW Motech luggage racks, right rack scuffed up but structurally sound (checked for cracks, etc.) all hard ware $350.00 (twistedthrottle.com) $200.00

Highway bars, harley pegs, a LIFESAVER $50.00

Happy Trail Corbin flat seat, great condition $417 new, $250.00

Skid plate - $50.00

Eagle Mike fork brace $109 new, $80.00
PM sent on the seat!
Everyone should be so lucky as to be able to ride a motorbike through the Himalayas.
#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #12484
Swashbuckler
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 400
Anyone want to trade my 1.75 rotopax fuel tank for your 1 gallon? I downsized bikes to a crf450x and think I might be able to pull off the 1 gallon.

Previous Bikes: 2010 KTM 690 Enduro R / 2009 F800GS / 2010 Triumph Daytona / 2004 CRF450R - Supermoto / 2007 GSXR 750 / 1991 Yamaha XJ600 Secca II
Swashbuckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #12485
ironbrewer
Hopefully Riding

Oddometer: 4,010
I've got a well used 7 gallon IMS tank for a 2007 or earlier KLR650. It has scratches, is stained, but protects the radiator, coolant reservoir, is lighter than the stock tank, won't get dented, and holds gas. $125 OBO. I would rather not ship it.

Pat Paulsen
ironbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #12486
Charleetho
Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer: 1,776
Aerostich Darien Light XXXL

I no longer use this jacket. I have lost a lot of weight and its too big now. XXXL works out to like a 54" chest.
I used it for a few seasons. It is in very good condition. There are wear spots on the gortex liner around the pads. Speaking of pads, it has the TF3 back pad added in. The Gortex pulled away from the outter shell at the velcro that holds in the back pad (see the picture). I saw Aerostich has Gortex repair patches for $8.00. There is also a small melted spot on the internal pocket. Happen from a shorted heated jacket liner.
The color was a limited time offering called Sand. You won't see yourself coming and going
Freshly Techwashed but not waterproofed. You could sent it to Aerostich to get the wear spots fixed.
The Jacket and Pad new are $575.
How about $225 plus shipping. However I would really really like it to be purchased locally. I'm in Parker.

2012 FJR1300, 05 R1200GS, 99 ATK490, 1993 Ducati 900SS, (must stop looking in Flea Market!)
Charleetho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #12487
El Caballo Loco
Pants-free living!

Oddometer: 446
1999 Chevrolet Lumina

'99 Chevrolet
Clean title
147,000 miles
Needs a new left front strut. Still rides and drives fine, just has a creak.
Pretty clean for a 14 year old car.
Does have some clear coat missing on the rear bumper and a small crack in the right rear tail light

$1800 on CL, $1700 here. Will trade for a trials bike.

El Caballo Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #12488
wbunt
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbrewer View Post
I've got a well used 7 gallon IMS tank for a 2007 or earlier KLR650. It has scratches, is stained, but protects the radiator, coolant reservoir, is lighter than the stock tank, won't get dented, and holds gas. $125 OBO. I would rather not ship it.

PM sent
wbunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #12489
ironbrewer
Hopefully Riding

Oddometer: 4,010
Looks like the tank is going to wbunt.

Pat Paulsen
ironbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #12490
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 545
Any interest in a cafe project?

Anyone interested in taking over on a '75 CB200T cafe project?

I picked this up last summer, hoping to nail it all down and get out killin' bugs....but it just hasn't happened. Now winter is here and momma is hollerin' about that parking spot - so it's on the chopping block!

It's a super clean 1975 Honda CB200T, with just over 4100 miles on the original power train. Much of the hard work is finished, but it still needs the rear sets installed (included), the mufflers attached (included), and brake/fuel cables dialed in. Other than that - she's ready. Most of the tank/chrome is fantastic condition, but has just enough patina to really give it that outta sight look.

This thing is going to make a killer cafe - but I'm having to face reality: I'm just not going to get to it. I have way too many projects already in the works, and this one won't get any attention until spring, at the earliest.

I have a clear, Colorado title for it. I'm over in Paonia, on the western slope. Come get it - and never, EVER send me pics of the finished bike. Ever. Me and regret don't see eye to eye.

Take a peek and let me know if you have any questions -

cptmoney screwed with this post 04-09-2014 at 12:05 AM
cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #12491
neduro OP
Addict

Oddometer: 11,853
My old sprinter van is for sale, and I'm posting it here as it might be exactly what someone is looking for.

2005 Sprinter 3500 long/ tall (158" wheelbase, dually rear wheels). ~133k miles. Great mechanical shape- was the Ohlins van from new, until I bought it with around 80k, and drove it to around 128k. When I sold it, it had near new tires, had just gotten new brakes, and it runs/ drives perfectly. Will get 21-22mpg all day long. Has chocks and some cool racks if you carry motos, all removes easily if you don't.

My friend that bought it needs it to move along, he is motivated. $15500 OBO, PM me and I'll give you his number.

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #12492
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 545
Vintage Colian Colin Laing road bike - 58 cm

Unfortunately, it's time for me to sell my Colian as well. Economy being what it is and all, I just can't justify hanging on to this thing. It's the pits, but higher priorities are calling. I need the space and money way more than my wall trophy. This is one of those "you'll regret it" moves.....but such is life. It's been very well loved, but still has all sorts of magic still in her.

Suntour and Shimano components, Sunlight headset, Mavic wheels, Tange forks....it's the real deal. This bike is a custom build (as were all of Colin's bikes), from the legendary Colin Laing. Look him up - kind of a cult following for the retired frame builder. This thing brings comments every time I ride it.

It's about 58cm. I've got all kinds of good use from it, but for the last two years or so it's just been hanging on my wall as a trophy piece. I don't have that luxury currently, so it's gotta go.

Take a peek at shoot me a PM if you have questions-

cptmoney screwed with this post 04-09-2014 at 12:06 AM
cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #12493
Brian Keith
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 194
Now with pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Keith View Post
I've got a Joe Rocket Meteor 4 Jacket and Pants set I'd like to sale. I bought them new in 2005 and wore them only once less then 10 miles. They are way too big for me and I've had them stored in my closet the whole time. If you're in the area you can pick it up or I can ship it via your preferred method.

Selling the set for $100.00
Size is 2XL
Color: Jacket - blue/black, pants - black

Pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7983454...536/lightbox/#

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bkglass...n/photostream/
Joe Rocket Meteor 4 Jacket

Joe Rocket Meteor 4 Pants
Brian Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #12494
Charleetho
Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer: 1,776
$200.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleetho View Post
I no longer use this jacket. I have lost a lot of weight and its too big now. XXXL works out to like a 54" chest.

I used it for a few seasons. It is in very good condition. There are wear spots on the gortex liner around the pads. Speaking of pads, it has the TF3 back pad added in. The Gortex pulled away from the outter shell at the velcro that holds in the back pad (see the picture). I saw Aerostich has Gortex repair patches for $8.00. There is also a small melted spot on the internal pocket. Happen from a shorted heated jacket liner.

The color was a limited time offering called Sand. You won't see yourself coming and going

Freshly Techwashed but not waterproofed. You could sent it to Aerostich to get the wear spots fixed.

The Jacket and Pad new are $575.

How about $225 plus shipping. However I would really really like it to be purchased locally. I'm in Parker.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
2012 FJR1300, 05 R1200GS, 99 ATK490, 1993 Ducati 900SS, (must stop looking in Flea Market!)
Charleetho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #12495
TooFast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 794
Clarification needed - is that $5,500 or $15,500? Kinda looks like a fat finger typo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro View Post
My old sprinter van is for sale, and I'm posting it here as it might be exactly what someone is looking for.

2005 Sprinter 3500 long/ tall (158" wheelbase, dually rear wheels). ~133k miles. Great mechanical shape- was the Ohlins van from new, until I bought it with around 80k, and drove it to around 128k. When I sold it, it had near new tires, had just gotten new brakes, and it runs/ drives perfectly. Will get 21-22mpg all day long. Has chocks and some cool racks if you carry motos, all removes easily if you don't.

My friend that bought it needs it to move along, he is motivated. $15500 OBO, PM me and I'll give you his number.
TooFast is offline   Reply With Quote