ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 02:35 AM   #7771
bikerbilly
throwing a leg over
 
bikerbilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: north of Adelaide, South Australia
Oddometer: 119
I wouldn't mind going for a ride Friday, have a couple of RDO's up my sleeve....

have you been along Princess Royal RD Trev??, first dirt road just out of Burra on the left, it runs all the way from Burra to Kapunda.. Bit of a freeway but plenty of bends and its all dirt... I found a good detour along the way that follows the ridge line too..

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr...w&mra=ltm&z=11

cheers Bill..
__________________

2012 Husaberg FE 570................2004 KTM Adventure 950

bikerbilly screwed with this post 10-02-2012 at 03:21 AM
bikerbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:13 AM   #7772
Aussie Trev
aka DRTrev
 
Aussie Trev's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Gawler, South Australia
Oddometer: 5,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbilly View Post
I wouldn't mind going for a ride Friday, have a couple of RDO's up my sleeve....

have you been along Princess Royal RD Trev??, first dirt road just out of Burra on the left, it runs all the way from Burra to Kapunda.. Bit of a freeway but plenty of bends and its all dirt... I found a good detour along the way that follows the ridge line too..

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr...w&mra=ltm&z=11

cheers Bill..
Sounds good to me Billy, up there one way and back the other??

Let's make the final plans between now and Thursday night. What about an 0800 start on Friday. I'll already be fueled and tyres full of air, so I could meet you anywhere. If others come along we could just simplify it and meet at the BP (main street).
cheers
__________________
2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
1982 PE175Z
Full member......Quorn Schnitzel Club

"Just having a crack"
Aussie Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:49 AM   #7773
bikerbilly
throwing a leg over
 
bikerbilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: north of Adelaide, South Australia
Oddometer: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTrev View Post
Sounds good to me Billy, up there one way and back the other??

Let's make the final plans between now and Thursday night. What about an 0800 start on Friday. I'll already be fueled and tyres full of air, so I could meet you anywhere. If others come along we could just simplify it and meet at the BP (main street).
cheers
I'll book an RDO tomorrow...........A 3 day week.........
__________________

2012 Husaberg FE 570................2004 KTM Adventure 950
bikerbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:55 AM   #7774
Sol Erzenberg
Lost somewhere
 
Sol Erzenberg's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Adelaide - North East.
Oddometer: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTrev View Post
Sounds good to me Billy, up there one way and back the other??

Let's make the final plans between now and Thursday night. What about an 0800 start on Friday. I'll already be fueled and tyres full of air, so I could meet you anywhere. If others come along we could just simplify it and meet at the BP (main street).
cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbilly View Post
I'll book an RDO tomorrow...........A 3 day week.........
Lucky buggers..
__________________
2009 KTM 690 R
"Thats A Sweet Noise You Got There Man, I Had You Picked Clear Across The Mallee"
2006 KTM 625 SXC
2005 Honda XR400R.
1998 Yamaha DT200.
1981 Maico 490M.
1979 Honda CR125R Elsinore.
1978 Suzuki RM 100.
ARIEL MCC







Sol Erzenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #7775
Aussie Trev
aka DRTrev
 
Aussie Trev's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Gawler, South Australia
Oddometer: 5,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Erzenberg View Post
Lucky buggers..
Nice crusing ride Sol, might not be technical enough for you. But, would be a good day out.

Hey, on another topic, does anyone else come to the same conclusion that I did????

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226486861285
__________________
2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
1982 PE175Z
Full member......Quorn Schnitzel Club

"Just having a crack"
Aussie Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #7776
kipo
Beastly Adventurer
 
kipo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Port Augusta
Oddometer: 2,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTrev View Post
Hey, on another topic, does anyone else come to the same conclusion that I did????

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226486861285


I am not even going to dignify that with an answer.





__________________
Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks I'm a prick
"The only true wilderness is between a Greenies ears"

Full Member - Quorn Schnitzel Club
kipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #7777
Aussie Trev
aka DRTrev
 
Aussie Trev's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Gawler, South Australia
Oddometer: 5,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipo View Post
I am not even going to dignify that with an answer.

There's another rumour that the main lab is set up in a house opposite one of your Pt Augusta mates, and that you sold them the house!!!!! Conspiracy??
__________________
2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
1982 PE175Z
Full member......Quorn Schnitzel Club

"Just having a crack"
Aussie Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #7778
Backonthebike
Giddy up
 
Backonthebike's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Oddometer: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTrev View Post
There's another rumour that the main lab is set up in a house opposite one of your Pt Augusta mates, and that you sold them the house!!!!! Conspiracy??
Nah Trev, I was always told that if there is a choice of explanations being either a conspiracy or a f..k up, it's usually a f..k up.
__________________
(NSFW) http://timothydunn.com.au/
I have come to accept that my role in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Backonthebike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #7779
Gateshutter
Exiled
 
Gateshutter's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Been there Done that
Oddometer: 2,758
Moonshine? Next thing we know there will be a cross dressing FBI director setting up shop in Pt augusta
__________________
Quorn Schnitzel club Founding Member Filthy Stew Schnitzel
Gateshutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #7780
arborsmarty
WFO
 
arborsmarty's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Gawler South Australia
Oddometer: 339
Hey Trev...I sent the missus up to Ango for a "supply" run and she bumped into Nazza there.... Missus couldn't believe she's been on the road for 9 months...we are very jealous...I'd love to go on the Pro Leisure Tour for a while!!


Sent from my Crapple CryPhone using Craptalk
__________________
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!!
arborsmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:51 PM   #7781
Aussie Trev
aka DRTrev
 
Aussie Trev's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Gawler, South Australia
Oddometer: 5,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gateshutter View Post
Moonshine? Next thing we know there will be a cross dressing FBI director setting up shop in Pt augusta
What about we leave that to that Mary Fairchild-Brown character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arborsmarty View Post
Hey Trev...I sent the missus up to Ango for a "supply" run and she bumped into Nazza there.... Missus couldn't believe she's been on the road for 9 months...we are very jealous...I'd love to go on the Pro Leisure Tour for a while!!
It's a small world Gary, she also met BackontheBike and Barney Rubble over at Para one day!!

Poor girl had a rough trip over the Artimore Track (PAR) and also came a cropper out of Ark, feeling a little sorry for herself at the moment.
__________________
2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
1982 PE175Z
Full member......Quorn Schnitzel Club

"Just having a crack"
Aussie Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #7782
kipo
Beastly Adventurer
 
kipo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Port Augusta
Oddometer: 2,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTrev View Post
It's a small world Gary, she also met BackontheBike and Barney Rubble over at Para one day!!
And I just organised a tyre for her arrival here in Port Augusta (moonshine city) early next week.
__________________
Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks I'm a prick
"The only true wilderness is between a Greenies ears"

Full Member - Quorn Schnitzel Club
kipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #7783
Gateshutter
Exiled
 
Gateshutter's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Been there Done that
Oddometer: 2,758
[QUOTE=DRTrev;19733813]What about we leave that to that Mary Fairchild-Brown character?


Google is my friend ....

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1322...stu-meets-mary
__________________
Quorn Schnitzel club Founding Member Filthy Stew Schnitzel
Gateshutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #7784
PBee
______________
 
PBee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Kersbrook
Oddometer: 8,705
I'll embed it for ya Gatey

Iceberg Stu meets Mary
by: Mulligan93
__________________


QUORN SCHNITZEL CLUB Est 2011.
When in the FLINDERS RANGES SA stay at the
ANGORICHINA VILLAGE

PBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #7785
Aussie Trev
aka DRTrev
 
Aussie Trev's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Gawler, South Australia
Oddometer: 5,425
Hey Billy,

I'm ready to roll mate. It looks like just you and me, so what about I meet you in the car park of the Willaston Hotel around 0800? Not too early?? If you need fuel etc we can make it the BP in the main street of Gawler.
__________________
2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
1982 PE175Z
Full member......Quorn Schnitzel Club

"Just having a crack"
Aussie Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014