Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Europe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2009, 06:46 AM   #61
Tosha
n00b

Oddometer: 6
Fancy going somewhere different this summer?

Hi ADV folks

Beyond Usual Motorcycle Tours is touring and rental company based in Belgrade, Serbia.
We live up to our name and will take you beyond usual motorcycling routes indeed.
Ex-Yugoslavian (Balkan) countries of Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Macedonia are countries included in our tours-7 days being the most popular.
Daily flights from London- Gatwick airport (and most other European cities) to Belgrade are operating and after 7 days (5 days off work) you can come back to your normal life routine, enriched by lots of riding and many new friends from different cultures.

We use V STROM and XF 650 FREEWIND SUZUKI motorcycles and these bikes have been proven many times as most suitable for our roads and conditions.
Also being less fancy then fully dressed 1200GS BMW's will save you a lots of $$$ and we will pass that saving to you.
Balkan peninsula is located in Southeast Europe and has a lot to offer in terms of scenery, culture, exotic food, music and honest ordinary people hospitality rarely found in more developed countries.

We will be delighted if you join us for your next motorcycle touring adventure.
Please check our website for more details about our tours.[/I]

http://www.gobeyondusual.com

Tosha screwed with this post 12-29-2009 at 09:58 PM
Tosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #62
icestorm
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 109
Now is the right time to visit Iceland, - the bikers dream contry for motorcycles. Blue Mountain Tours - waiting for you !

KTM 990 ADV S 2007
Yamaha XT660R 2007
www.sverrirth.com
icestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #63
rivierarider
catching up

Oddometer: 21
Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Boy_Slim
Any European vendors please post here. It was suggested by someone in a thread that a European vendors thread might be a good idea. I would hope that if you are going to add to the list that if shipping is involved you include costs or locations that you cannot ship to. Phil has agreed to Sticky this for us so thanks Phil.

Normal rules apply. Please see below a copy and paste from the general vendors page written by Kurt.

The motorcycling experience is aided and abetted by vendors -- craftsmen and corporate titans and everything in between. Today, because of the internet, we have the opportunity to enhance our experience by using one of the most powerful information tools ever imagined to share information about the vendors who help make our rides a blessing or a curse.

We hope that unknown products of utter genius will be plucked from obscurity and revealed to Advriders here, that noble technicians and mechanics who solve our problems or go the extra mile to get us back on the road will receive well-earned recognition, and, conversely, that the bastards who cheat us, screw up our bikes out of gross negligence and otherwise make our rides more dangerous or frustrating will be exposed and driven to more suitable professions, like shoveling coal in the furnaces of hell.

Unlike the Equipment Forum, the Vendor Forum welcomes helpful, intelligent, insightful submissions from vendors who want to update or introduce their products to Advriders. This is a discussion forum where vendors who post will be expected to discuss their products and answer questions.But be warned, spamming* will not be tolerated; this is not a place to post advertisements or the latest $19.99 special. It is a place to inform and discuss, not advertise and promote. I realize that the distinction can be subtle at times, but I think most people "get it" most of the time.

This is a somewhat new concept for Advrider, and we will be walking a fine line that reflects our respect for the Advrider community and our recognition that vendors are an important part of the motorcycling experience. No doubt our MO will evolve as experience (and Baldy) dictates.

Welcome.

* For the purposes of this forum, spamming will be defined as anything the moderators consider to be spamming.
Last edited by Kurt : 12-08-2002 at 07:24 PM.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO UPLOAD A PHOTO TO A 'quote' ON ADV, not sure how to connect my pics to a http ?????? cheers
rivierarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:21 AM   #64
Flood
F5lood.

Oddometer: 10,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivierarider
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO UPLOAD A PHOTO TO A 'quote' ON ADV, not sure how to connect my pics to a http ?????? cheers

rivierarider, see this tutorial in the Ask Baldy...-forum and check out option 2.

Option 1 (attachments) doesn't work everywhere on the site and are a load on our servers. With option 2 you need a photo hosting account somewhere, like SmugMug, which is not free but doesn't suck, or any of the free but not so elegant alternatives like photobucket, imageshack etc.

Go from there, you can then test your newfound capabilities at the end of the tutorial thread.

RallyRAIDio on Twitter
RallyRAIDio on Facebook
Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #65
BMW Iceland
Wet toes

Oddometer: 63
Land of legends

I have to agree with icestorm, now it the time to visit Iceland.

If you're planning a trip up here either on your own bike or renting a bike I believe Biking Viking is the place to contact.

Biking Viking can help you with rentals, guided or self guided tours as well as a full motorcycle service if you are bringing your own bike.

Cheers
BMW Iceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #66
Little Toe
Adventurer

Oddometer: 22
Auxiliary Fuel Tanks and other fabrication work

Hi folk's,
Just a quick post to let you all know that I build custom auxiliary fuel tanks to order, for any bike.

In addition to auxiliary fuel tanks, I'm able to manufacture any other custom items for your bike.

All my work comes with a life time warranty for the original owner.

As a hardcore LD rider, I have the experience and skills to turn your bike into the ultimate LD bike!

All ADVriders get a 10% discount.

For more info have a look at my latest creation.....
http://www.ironbutt.org/forum/forum_...?TID=4336&PN=1

Ride far, ride safe,
Shaun - MD, Asgard Motors Ltd ( enquiry@asgardmotors.com )
IBA #40051
Little Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:06 AM   #67
bsogri
RIDE MOTORCYCLE TOURS

Oddometer: 17
Motorbike Tours in Europe and the UK

Hi anybody looking for an exciting motorcycle tour in Europe or the UK, From the twisties in the Scottish Highlands,Ireland to the Adriatic coastline of Croatia, French,Swiss,Italian,Austrian Alps, Pyrenees, Picos De Europa in Spain.
Please have a look at our website I am sure we have a tour to suit you.

www.ridemotorcycletours.com
bsogri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #68
Bystricke
Adventurer

Oddometer: 53
hello everyone
perhaps no violate any rules

I have a small tradesman of the Czech Republic
manufacture aluminum motorcycle luggage called BEGR

www.AdvDesigns.com-representative for USA and Canada
for the rest of the worldhttp://www.hlinikove-kufry.nolimit.cz/english-version
Bystricke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #69
Bystricke
Adventurer

Oddometer: 53
still small supplement:
looking for volunteers for sale in your country (europe)company or a private person when it write me no afraid bereza@velkabystrice.cz

www.AdvDesigns.com-representative for USA and Canada
for the rest of the worldhttp://www.hlinikove-kufry.nolimit.cz/english-version

Bystricke screwed with this post 02-07-2010 at 03:59 PM
Bystricke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #70
attila
Adventurer

Oddometer: 25
Eastern Adriatic Seashore and Balkans

Hi everybody,
I noticed that Eastern Adriatic seashore and a few countries in Balkan area lately is becoming very popular as New Europe destination. I run a motorcycle rental station in Romania, Transylvania and organize tours in this region. Also I know everybody's big deal is to ship his own bike here and have a longer journey, the problem? Cost of shipping. Next step? Finding a rental bike at reasonable price, the problem? No reasonable price and many hidden insurance related & other costs. The solving may come from www.fthmotors.com
We allow our bikes to travel in most of Balkan area and Turkey, also we deliver mostly BMW bikes, at reasonable rates.
attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:04 AM   #71
NEGANTELIS
ride till die

Oddometer: 31
Loking For

I am looking for people in Italy that could help with understanding local business rules. I am not rich but little compensation is guaranteed.

I want to open a low fare motorcycle rental with guide.2-4BIKES.

I am the motorcycle driving instructor and i would be the only worker.At least at the beginning.

if you can help me with somewhat that i am interested in please write me PM here or even better in e-mail.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #72
tagesk
Tuscan rider

Oddometer: 3,199
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEGANTELIS
I want to open a low fare motorcycle rental with guide.2-4BIKES.
Sir,
Let me tell you a story:
In order to use a motorbike for rental, it must be registered as such.
The Motorizzasione Civile wouldn't do that unless I had a license to rent out.
The Comune wouldn't issue me a license unless I had bikes to rent out.

I needed a lawyer just to get a license so that I could buy the bike so that I could get a license.

There are many nice things to say about Italy (see my Riding in Tuscany thread bwloe), but there are may appalling ones too.

[TaSK]
Proud contributor to Wisdom and GSpot FAQ and European Ride Report Index.
IBA: 33616
tagesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #73
drmracni
Montenegro

Oddometer: 277
Aparmant for rent in Kotor Montenegro

Apartment for rent in Kotor, Montenegro
~2.5km from Old Town Kotor
50m2
Here how it looks like

Living room,

kitchen,

Bed room,

bathroom,

hallway,

balcony

30 Euros per day

(me) Ivan Drobnjak +382 (0) 67 518 287
e-mail: aris@t-com.me

Honda Dominator
- https://www.facebook.com/niksicadventure
-Montenegro ride http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481614

drmracni screwed with this post 07-19-2010 at 12:02 PM
drmracni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:48 AM   #74
Chrisbarnes1
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 425
Guzzi Stelvio , Griso (and Norge?) 8 valve 1200 carbon rocker cover protectors

I've just made some kevlar reinforced carbon rocker cover protectors for the 1200 8 valve Griso (also Stelvio and Norge?). Just in case there's any interest/demand I've posted a short note here--and some pics--note the damaged cover used for a prototype pattern (and location of the anti wear kevlar)-not my bike--a friends!-please get in touch if you want to discuss details (construction -out to in--is 3 coats of acrylic, clear gel, 2 layers of carbon, kevlar /carbon patch, carbon triaxial and 1oz glass--full press mould in polyester)
griso 8 valve carbon rocker coversgriso 8 valve carbon rocker coversgriso 8 valve carbon rocker coversgriso 8 valve carbon rocker covers

Chrisbarnes1 screwed with this post 07-25-2010 at 05:37 AM Reason: modified title and text
Chrisbarnes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #75
Joe Bar
Middle England

Oddometer: 1,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisbarnes1
I've just made some kevlar reinforced carbon rocker cover protectors for the 1200 8 valve Griso
They look nicely done Chris, how much a pair?