User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #211
ghostryder
made it

Oddometer: 5,684
Another 2 thumbs up.....

Stopped in last week, just to browse wound up buying a new tank bag. Not only a great price but Mike took the time to come out and put in on....What service!!!!! Then I went across the street to his wife's shop and had some of the best chili dogs I have had in a looooooong time. Thanks for the great service, and great food!!!!!
ghostryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #212
Macho Man2
Adventurer

Oddometer: 62
Thumb Another 2 Thumbs Up

I just got home from Mikes, he ordered 2 pair of the new Alpine Star Scout boots for me because I didn't know which would fit properly a 9 or a 10. Turns out it was the 9 and I bought them for $242.00 with tax , everybody else has them for $279 plus tax. I tell you Mike's the man. While I was there a man came in saying his friend had a flat on his bike and Mike hooked him up to another local bike store to find the tire and get it put on, he was even going to let them borrow his truck to haul it to the other store to get it repaired!! I tell you I believe you can guarantee Mike will go out of his way to help fellow bikers any way he can.

Bill
Macho Man2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #213
astro
seek light

Oddometer: 2,295
stopped by Saturday to shop around a bit on our loop ride. Didn't see the new Klim pants with built-in protection though. Maybe next time

Old 07-06-2010, 10:40 AM   #214
ccherry
carter

Oddometer: 268
Thanks

Mike - got the new Airglide's late last week. As always, a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks!
Carter
ccherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #215
RTinNC
RT to GS in NC

Oddometer: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTinNC
Never saw this post but stumbled across the store on a day ride while at the Honda Hoot in Knoxville. My buddy Ron from Texas really enjoyed the visit .... spent some $$ and then had cobbler and ice cream across the street! Does not get much better!

WOW ... time really does fly! I posted this originally in 2008 and have been talking about making a return trip.

If all goes well will be meeting my buddy in Tellico Plains this Saturday. I am sure we will fine some interesting things we do not need but can not live without!!

If I get there first I may just have to have an ice cream ... just to kill time of course! I just can not believe it has been 2 years already since my original visit.

2006 R1200RT - Granite Gray
2012 R1200GSA - Magma Red!
RTinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #216
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by astro
stopped by Saturday to shop around a bit on our loop ride. Didn't see the new Klim pants with built-in protection though. Maybe next time

Sorry I missed you, flat on my back sick for the past week. Tom put the Klim mesh pants near the back of the shop. Sold a pair to a Goldwinger today. If I'm feeling better in the morning I'll move them up front.

Guy's, thanks for all the business this year! Much appreciated!

minimike
Old 07-10-2010, 08:53 AM   #217
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

Heading up to the wilderness along Double Camp - Jakes Best RD. Maybe they'll see some bear this morning.

Old 07-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #218
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

TMO is now selling air conditioning.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #219
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

I can't even imagine what a full twist of the wrist is like on this. Amazing!

Minimike screwed with this post 07-10-2010 at 12:37 PM
Minimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #220
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

Old 07-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #221
flux_capacitor
I know a shortcut!

Oddometer: 9,623
Those Rocket 3's are amazing machines... can't even fathom wanting to put a TURBO on it!
flux_capacitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #222
jrodgolfer
Huge Member

Oddometer: 222
Thanks for the X moto jacket Mike! As soon as I'm out of my cast I'll give you a full review. Your wife's waffle cones were really good too. I'm sure we'll be back up to see you in a few weeks.

Let the Adventure's begin...
jrodgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #223
Two Brothers
Tire Guru

Oddometer: 322
We stopped in the week of the 4th. Great shop. Very nice, lots of product. I really wanted a shirt but you didn't have my size any chances you are getting more soon?

Mike you where sick hope you're feeling better. I'll check in to see about the shirt.
Two Brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #224
RTinNC
RT to GS in NC

Oddometer: 1,008
Hey Mike .... enjoyed chatting with you on Saturday while waiting for my buddy to show up. Thanks for the gloves they are going to be great! And we did come back for lunch at the bakery across the street! EXCELLENT! Can't wait to make a return trip!

2006 R1200RT - Granite Gray
2012 R1200GSA - Magma Red!
RTinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #225
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Brothers
We stopped in the week of the 4th. Great shop. Very nice, lots of product. I really wanted a shirt but you didn't have my size any chances you are getting more soon?

Mike you where sick hope you're feeling better. I'll check in to see about the shirt.

Should have more shirts in a week. Still not completely over it; but, I did get a 3 hour dirt ride in today. Only slightly sick now.