ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2003, 11:10 AM   #76
Pussboy
Oh, nice marmot.

Oddometer: 386
Quote:
Said dragoon:
My ride home from Peggy Sue's Sunday morning.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you guys.

I'd be glad to have a breakfast at my house some Sat or Sunday morning
Breakfast at your place sounds good. It may be the only way we get to meet you. Here's a picture of where you would have parked . That's Log in the picture (He's the one that doesn't have 2 wheels)
Attached Images

Old 11-23-2003, 11:18 AM   #77
Pussboy
Oh, nice marmot.

Quote:
Said tod2:
Maybe Wolfordtiger will post the photo of him doing a wheelie out of the covered bridge.

All I know is that I've got to buy more crap to put on my bike so that I can keep up with these guys.....
Here's a picture of me NOT doing a wheelie on the bridge. I didn't want to eat an old bridge beam!!

Tod2, you don't need more stuff. Any GS is cool. Thanks for being an A1 tour guide those roads were Awesome. I ended up with about 240 miles. What did you get Log?
Attached Images

Old 11-23-2003, 11:25 AM   #78
dragoon
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer: 23,047
Quote:
Said Wolfordtiger:
Breakfast at your place sounds good. It may be the only way we get to meet you. Here's a picture of where you would have parked . That's Log in the picture (He's the one that doesn't have 2 wheels)
OK. I see the Mandrin GS, the Adventure, I know Log's GS is black which may be behind Adventure, sounds like Tod2 has something other than a GS. so were there 4 of you guys?

daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
dragoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 11:30 AM   #79
dragoon
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Never mind. I read the thread and it looks like Tod2 has a GS just wants more crap. Carry on.

daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
Old 11-23-2003, 11:43 AM   #80
Pussboy
Oh, nice marmot.

The Mandarin GS is Tod2's
Old 11-23-2003, 02:08 PM   #81
Log
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 195
Not many more, actually

Quote:
Said Wolfordtiger:
Here's a picture of me NOT doing a wheelie on the bridge. I didn't want to eat an old bridge beam!!

Tod2, you don't need more stuff. Any GS is cool. Thanks for being an A1 tour guide those roads were Awesome. I ended up with about 240 miles. What did you get Log?
346 for this trip. Would have liked more, but wanted back before bambi's came out in force in my area. Saw plenty smashed ones on the routes I took back. Yo, Goonie! That sure is an awesome bike lift in your pic. Sure hope we can hook up again soon. Wolfietigger & Tod2 are a hoot! BTW, ref. the breakfast invite, will you be the chef? (and no, not krispie kreames, either!)
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 02:26 PM   #82
MeefZah
Curmudgeonly

Oddometer: 10,261
Any of you guys in the area today - Sunday? I saw a bunch of bikes on my Sunday jaunt around the Coshocton area vis-a-vis 39, 83, 546, 514, 520, 715, 97......yadda yadda yadda. Stopped for lunch at Peggy Sues and there were a few Beemers, a ZRX, Interceptor, and a Guzzi zipping by.....though not all together....

I was on a blue SV, buddy was on a black Duc.

My Smugmug Galleries
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 03:33 PM   #83
tod2
Appalachian Adventurer

Oddometer: 108
Thumb

Quote:
Tod2, you don't need more stuff. Any GS is cool.
Silly me! I thought the purpose of owning a GS was to buy lots of gizmos to hang on it :):

Glad to be a tour guide. If I'd thought about it, I'd have actually planned a route rather than winging it.

Quote:
Any of you guys in the area today - Sunday?
Mark 121-316 - I was south of Coshocton late this afternoon on 541/93/83 but didn't see another bike.

Yesterday afternoon we went geochaching at Salt Fork and there was a group (gaggle, pod, school?) of bikes on 541 near Kimbolton with a couple of beemers in it.

Beautiful weather today - wish I could've ridden more. Looks like Monday is going to be typical Ohio winter: cold and rainy.
tod2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 03:49 PM   #84
dragoon
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Re: Not many more, actually

Quote:
Said Log:
346 for this trip. Would have liked more, but wanted back before bambi's came out in force in my area. Saw plenty smashed ones on the routes I took back. Yo, Goonie! That sure is an awesome bike lift in your pic. Sure hope we can hook up again soon. Wolfietigger & Tod2 are a hoot! BTW, ref. the breakfast invite, will you be the chef? (and no, not krispie kreames, either!)
Oh yeah I'll be the chef, nothing like that NE chapter breakfast though. Looks like the good weather is over for awhile but we still might try one before Christmas.

Old 11-23-2003, 04:00 PM   #85
XPADREX
Funslinger

Oddometer: 7,887
I was doing the Morrow/Delaware/Marion/Union county backroad blasting today- fighting the wind for much of it. I had looked here (on the forum), to see if there was anything happening today- I'll have to catch some of you guys one of these days.

Especially Wolford- I've got to see the new bike.
XPADREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 04:29 PM   #86
Pussboy
Oh, nice marmot.

Quote:
Said XPADREX:

I would have liked to get a ride in today. Unfortunately the Holiday "FFF"'s (Forced Family Functions) are already kicking in. I want to see (and hear) that new Aprilia.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:13 PM   #87
Rider
Moderator Emeritus

Oddometer: 2,829
Quote:
Said XPADREX:
I was doing the Morrow/Delaware/Marion/Union county backroad blasting today- fighting the wind for much of it. I had looked here (on the forum), to see if there was anything happening today- I'll have to catch some of you guys one of these days.

I was out in the wind too. Yikes, it was fierce! But it was great to get out and not freeze my ass off for it being this late in the year.
Old 11-24-2003, 03:56 AM   #88
XPADREX
Funslinger

Oddometer: 7,887

Today's fprecast/

I am praying the snow stays at bay- they are notorious for laying down mass quanities of salty here, so that long after the snow has come and gone, the road remains white and corrosive.

Hey, whatever happened to that liquid beer-mash stuff they were trying to de-ice roads?
XPADREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 04:38 AM   #89
Pussboy
Oh, nice marmot.

Quote:
Said XPADREX:

Hey, whatever happened to that liquid beer-mash stuff they were trying to de-ice roads?

Err, Sorry I drank it!
Old 11-24-2003, 08:23 AM   #90
somecallmetim OP
Surf &/or Die

Oddometer: 1,112
Quote:
Said adakrider:
damn, i never check the regional forum. missed another ride. tim ,im from loudonville too and there are some awesome dual sport roads around here, get ahold of me sometime and we will go explore some. dragoon, i know andy, never knew he went to college tho. i will tell him you said hi.
Wow, another Loudonville guy , that's too cool. Right now I just have an FZ1, but I'm planing on buying a big thumper this winter if I can find somthing good & cheap. So next spring we will go exploring.