User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
BigNastybrp OP
Big Nasty

Oddometer: 621
2014 Baja high side ride

I decided to go with JustPaul and his marry group of men to Baja. This ride we had eight riders tow trucks tow with a trailer and one hell of a good time. we truck down Saturday morning to Paul good friend Todd's place spend the night and have some Pizza beer and wings. after dinner it back to Todd's for and night of Cheech and Chong YouTube clips and laugh like fools.
and it starts we load up Sunday morning for a late 9am run to the border

Loaded and going to meet up with Mark on the xr650r 6.3 super tanker.
So lets meet the rides of this great Baja adventure

from the right we Have the Cain, Richard, Greg, Just Paul, Mark, Tim ,Erik and Bert
We have a truck to carry are stuff this year and I for one was so glad to have it, but that will be latter.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
BigNastybrp OP
Big Nasty

Day One Tecate to Ojos Negros
We ride in to the city of Tecate and stop at the great Taco stand, to start the taco Count. I was thinking we could eat more than Taco tour of the Oso Locos I mean there are eight of us right.
Tim at are first Taco stop

the place

a look at all the mew tires
And we are off

Me on my Xr650r
Greg getting in on the action

Richard

Shorty after this in the same place as three years ago, I lost every one and was on my own. Now you would think this to be bad thing but if you know me you know this will be fun. I know a place just up the road with beers and they need to go right past it. I am in front so I run for it as they look for me sorry guys but I told Paul, I know where the beer is. he said that place is gone put I needed to see for myself.

After about 15 minute and one beer, I asked and was told the bikes oh they rode though before you got here. I put the other five beers for the guys in my bag and jumped on my bike. I started to get on it and go after them but I see Paul and he is mad at me for getting lost. I tried to tell him I was never lost I was waiting for you here. he was not to happy with me and rode off the others asked me what was up? I said a beer stop in Mexico and they parked wow ok I think we are staying for a minute and Paul came right back.
so here we are

BigNastybrp screwed with this post Yesterday at 12:17 PM
BigNastybrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #3
BigNastybrp OP
Big Nasty

Mark, Paul and Tim in the shade. Paul looks happy.

Cain at the one beer stop.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM   #4
BigNastybrp OP
Big Nasty

the Trail boss

after a nice break we ride on to the

dressed and ready for dinner

Right after this picture we get on the bikes and ride out for dinner. on my way I was chased by a big pit bull at one point I looked down and he was inches from getting a bite out of my leg. it was a close call

and it is taco time

so good best tacos of the trip so good Tim approved

BigNastybrp screwed with this post Yesterday at 12:16 PM
BigNastybrp is offline   Reply With Quote