ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Hacks
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #226
wingnut racer
Gnarly Adventurer
 
wingnut racer's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: brookyln ny
Oddometer: 111
This was Pepis my 95lb Shepard. The bike was an 82KZ1100 w an Equalean rig that would lean with the bike. Wish they were both here now, we'd go for a ride.

wingnut racer screwed with this post 12-03-2010 at 08:45 AM
wingnut racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #227
Hack
.
 
Hack's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Southern Delaware
Oddometer: 3,698
Sweet

ANYMORE PICS OF THAT KZ HACK?
__________________
The fact is that I can't survive in captivity. I have to keep an eye on the edge to keep my bearings. - Dirtmonkey8
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #228
Mr. Cob
Howling "Mad", Adventurer
 
Mr. Cob's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Location: Granite Falls, Washington State, USA
Oddometer: 9,223
Howdy All,

Today it was kinda icky outside, cold, damp, heavy overcast, a perfect day to go play in the snow. So off we went up Green Mountain, we got up to 3,156 feet before the weather started to close in and we turned around. In the first photo the "boys" are curled up in the sidecar, can't see'em, in the second one their posing.



__________________
Dave, aka "Mr. Cob"

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:57 AM   #229
gonzomup
ChainGang Recidivist
 
gonzomup's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: somewhere different from last time
Oddometer: 739
Yay, wiener-dogs!



Bohdan
__________________
Gonzomup. Chain-gang recidivist in the making.
In short, don't be put off by F800GS reliability reports on the net, or any reliability reports on the net for that matter - a few posts get cross-referenced and before you know it, your electric toaster will kill us all on 31/12/99...
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
gonzomup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #230
Burton Briggs
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Cherry Valley, California
Oddometer: 102
Mr. Cobb

Will there be a rally in Death Valley this year?
Burton Briggs
Burton Briggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #231
Mr. Cob
Howling "Mad", Adventurer
 
Mr. Cob's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Location: Granite Falls, Washington State, USA
Oddometer: 9,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton Briggs
Will there be a rally in Death Valley this year?
Burton Briggs
Howdy Burton Briggs,

Yes, I have a thread sticked over on "Soviet Steeds", the rally will be headquartered and most folks are staying in the Furnace Creek camp ground, the dates are February 14th thru the 28th.
__________________
Dave, aka "Mr. Cob"

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #232
Burton Briggs
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Cherry Valley, California
Oddometer: 102
Death Valley

Thanks for the info. Didn't know how to contact you, but saw your last post and gave it a try. Sorry to all for hijacking the thread. Will go to Soviet Steeds.
Regards,
Burton
Burton Briggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #233
Mr. Cob
Howling "Mad", Adventurer
 
Mr. Cob's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Location: Granite Falls, Washington State, USA
Oddometer: 9,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton Briggs
Thanks for the info. Didn't know how to contact you, but saw your last post and gave it a try. Sorry to all for hijacking the thread. Will go to Soviet Steeds.
Regards,
Burton
Howdy Burton,

I forgot to mention, I have the Death valley Invasion, information posted in the "Up coming rides and rallies" forum.
__________________
Dave, aka "Mr. Cob"

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #234
EvilClown
Reality show stunt double
 
EvilClown's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: In the shadow of the Uncanoonucs...
Oddometer: 16,269
Here's 'Buddy'...



...he got to run with the Ural Dogs today when Scott would let him out of the hack. Runs in at about 00:14

__________________
These are our Golden Years. ~ EC

The future is no place to place your better days. ~ DMB

ECUADOR: Maintaining Rigid Flexibility
EvilClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #235
Road Weazel
Motorcycle Addict
 
Road Weazel's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Prescott AZ, El Paso TX
Oddometer: 221
I'm still trying to get Jolie used to the sidecar, although she's getting more accustomed to it. I'm also getting the sidecar set up to suit her better as well. The car's a little small for her and she's got to be harnessed down as she's still something of a spaz. Funny thing is, she is completely unaffected by flying the chair. As much of a freak as she is she really doesn't care if the car comes up or not...
I'll keep working with her once a week or more and we'll see how she does.
All the best!
Weazel


__________________
'07 Honda ST1300
'07 Kawasaki KLR650
'05 Ural Tourist
'01 BMW R11000RTP FOR SALE!
'99 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
Road Weazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #236
The Raven
Banned
 
The Raven's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Off the map,
Oddometer: 4,813
Sparky the danger dog

The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:53 PM   #237
EvilClown
Reality show stunt double
 
EvilClown's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: In the shadow of the Uncanoonucs...
Oddometer: 16,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Sparky the danger dog



Love that shot and that rig.
__________________
These are our Golden Years. ~ EC

The future is no place to place your better days. ~ DMB

ECUADOR: Maintaining Rigid Flexibility
EvilClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #238
Piston
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Piston's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Central MA
Oddometer: 292
Big dog?

I can't even imagine how awesome it must be to take your best buds along for a ride!! Those are some great pics and thanks for sharing

Do you guys with larger dogs think a really large dog would be able to fit in there and be able to lay down?
I have an english mastiff (200lbs) and a St. Bernard (130lb) and would love to have one of them ride along! (obviously not both of them at the same time)

I was thinking the mastiff would be able to fit considering it is made for a full size adult right? He isn't energetic and sleeps 23 hrs a day so I think he would just pass out.
thanks for sharing your pics!

I checked out that Hack Friday thread and since you guys aren't all that far away and had 10 hacks out for a ride, I think I could see myself trailing behind that group!
May have to put one of these things in the budget for next year.
Piston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:46 AM   #239
moonlite
Adventurer
 
moonlite's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: hockessin, delaware
Oddometer: 86
hi-tech german burglar alarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston
I can't even imagine how awesome it must be to take your best buds along for a ride!! Those are some great pics and thanks for sharing

Do you guys with larger dogs think a really large dog would be able to fit in there and be able to lay down?
I have an english mastiff (200lbs) and a St. Bernard (130lb) and would love to have one of them ride along! (obviously not both of them at the same time)

I was thinking the mastiff would be able to fit considering it is made for a full size adult right? He isn't energetic and sleeps 23 hrs a day so I think he would just pass out.
thanks for sharing your pics!

I checked out that Hack Friday thread and since you guys aren't all that far away and had 10 hacks out for a ride, I think I could see myself trailing behind that group!
May have to put one of these things in the budget for next year.
here's your answer piston, gundo is a 100% DDR-GSD, 130 lbs, been to 47 states including Alaska, it all depends on the size of the hack, this one is a hannigan, don't buy one as the customer service sucks, the gunster just became a daddy on jan 2, 5 males,4 females. gonna have to buy a bus i guess.
__________________
I LIVE MY LIFE LIKE A DOG, I SMELL IT, IF I CAN'T EAT IT OR SCREW IT, I JUST PISS ON IT AND WALK AWAY

moonlite screwed with this post 09-30-2010 at 08:40 AM
moonlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #240
BeemerChef
Wandering Homeless
 
BeemerChef's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: Living under the Stars...
Oddometer: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Weazel
I'm still trying to get Jolie used to the sidecar, although she's getting more accustomed to it. I'm also getting the sidecar set up to suit her better as well. The car's a little small for her and she's got to be harnessed down as she's still something of a spaz. Funny thing is, she is completely unaffected by flying the chair. As much of a freak as she is she really doesn't care if the car comes up or not...
I'll keep working with her once a week or more and we'll see how she does.
All the best!
Weazel


Wow!!! That looks like Spirit!!!



Ara & Spirit
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014