Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #181
Velocifer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 110
Received the TPS cover today. Beautiful work !
Old 04-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #182
RottVet
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 322
Another satisfied customer!

Howdy Rick-
Just wanted to drop a line and let you know how satisfied I am with my "fat foot" for my 1200 GS. Really great item and keeps the bike out of trouble in the gravel and mud. The real bees knees is your rear m/c guard. I have a tendency to put my fat boot heel on the trailing arm and mar the finish. This solved the problem, and it sure looks snazzy as well. Again, many thanks for your quality products!
RottVet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #183
soph9
Bike Addict

Oddometer: 2,275
I want Rick to make some more stuff for the 650!
soph9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #184
Motomo
Adventurer Wannabe

Oddometer: 81
Hey Rick,

Just wanted to let you know that I received the skid plate, oil cooler cover and rear res cover and installed all of them. Excellent quality as usual. Installing the oil cooler cover was sort of a pain but it looks fantastic and will do a great job.

Thanks for the quick shipping and the fantastic products. Cannot wait to get the clutch and brake res protectors.
Motomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #185
RiderJones
sketchy

Oddometer: 263
Just installed the new rear rack on my F650GS Dakar.....went on perfectly, and looks great! Thanks for the great service and speedy shipping Rick!!

RiderJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #186
Grizzler
Gas Passer For Hire

Oddometer: 90
PM sent on that rear mud guard.

==Grizzler
Grizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #187
ChrisP
Knobbed

Oddometer: 63
Rick,

I just got the clutch/brake reservoir covers as well as the TPS and rear brake reservoir cover for my 1200gs.. excellent quality, great price, fast shipping and a happy customer :)

I wouldn't hesitate to buy more stuff from you but alas I think I'm farkled out :)

thanks,

Chris P
Morocco 2010
Deadly99's Trans-Canada off-road route extravaganza
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #188
Buzzy
Dudley Lives

Oddometer: 178
The 650 rack arrived - we love it! Will be ordering one for the 1200 soon Thanks, Rick!

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
Buzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:35 AM   #189
kootenay kid
Lets Ride

Oddometer: 2,614
He's riding Alaska without me! And I thought we were friends.
kootenay kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #190
Reverse
Armchair Tough

Oddometer: 1,259
In your shop it's still $40, and no way to choose color?
Old 07-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #191
Desert Rat
Pipe Hitter Medic

Oddometer: 10
Thumb Still Another Happy Customer!

Just added my Fat Foot to the 08 GS Adventure: Happy as always! Thanks a lot, Rick! You are the MAN! Now that I don't have a job again, I'll have plenty of time to ride, unfortunately... Anybody looking for a Flight Paramedic with war experience and a Magma Red GS?
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #192
lunchmeat
MLI

Oddometer: 294
Thanks Rick!

I received my 3 resevoir guards and installed them in about 5 minutes. ALl of them bolted right on and look great. Killer products at a killer price! thanks Rick?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #193
BillofBelford
Adventurer

Oddometer: 91
Oil cooler guard 1150gs

Rick.......Hope I'm on the right page to give you a big Thanks!!!!.....guard came today and is already installed (a bit tight under the headlight bucket) with your instructions it went smooth though !!!!......Thanks for another great addition to my ride....BC
BillofBelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #194
evolutionary
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
Talking Thanks Rick! Your service is impeccable!

I recently purchased Rick's Oil Cooler guard, rear brake reservoir guard, and TPS guard.

I received all items quickly and in great shape. I was so excited to install them to see how they look!

The first item I installed was the rear brake reservoir guard. Very easy and no problems. The finished product is fantastic. It looks great and now I do not have to worry about someone putting nasty stuff in the rear brake reservoir (not that I really think that would happen but that is my story and I am sticking to it!).

The second item I attempted to install was the TPS guard. The product is very well made and looks like a top of the line production product. Notice I said "attempted to install" in the previous sentence. When I tried to install the guard, the included screws just would not do what they were suppose to do, which is screw into the TP and hold the guard in place.

I contacted Rick and we talked about what the problem could possibly be and decided that it was probably the spacers that go behind the guard.

This is where I want to tell you that Rick's customer service is impeccable. He was very helpful and was quick to contact me and let me know that he would make things right. He quickly sent different size spacers and look at what happened:

That is right, it fits! Rick, thank you for your service and not just giving up on me. Not many people nowadays care about their customers, Rick is not one of those persons, he WILL take care of you. He did make it right and now I have a TPS guard that looks fantastic!

The last item I installed was the oil cooler guard. This was a little more involved, but it was not difficult and Rick did include instructions to help the process. It is pretty self explanatory and most everyone should be able to install the guard.

It looks great and seems that it should provide great protection from flying debris. I have noticed no increase in engine temps since installation.

Thank you Rick for your attention to your customers and for being a stand up man. I would recommend any of his products...what I received were well made and seem like they will last many years. His service was fantastic and he made everything work in the end.

A++++++Would buy from again!

Thanks again Rick, I will be back when finances allow...
evolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #195
kildala2000 OP
The GS Store.

Oddometer: 2,042
Thumb Thanks..

Hey evolutionary,

Thanks so very much for the buisness and the great review (including pictures). It's a real plesure to deal with such great customers that are so understanding when things just are not right. I aim to give every customer the best product, customer service, for the lowest possible price.
Ride Safe,
Thanks again,
RIck
kildala2000 is offline   Reply With Quote