ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
zigman OP
Working for the man
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 160
Crawford Hills This Weekend

Stuckinarut and I will be camping at Crawford Hills this weekend if anyone wants to join us for some single-track fun.
zigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
BENRON
Crosscut Certified
 
BENRON's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Schleisingerville
Oddometer: 3,665
Hmm.... Goin up Friday Evening?
BENRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
zigman OP
Working for the man
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 160
Yep, we should be there early Friday evening. Come along Ben.
zigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
Doctor Zed
Resident
 
Doctor Zed's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Mills, Wi
Oddometer: 1,397
Sounds like fun................
Doctor Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #5
zigman OP
Working for the man
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 160
Zed, come on along.....the more the merrier.

wittrrider, we may ride for a little on Sunday morning before we pull out, but probably not much. We are planning to ride Friday evening for a bit, and all day Saturday.
zigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:39 AM   #6
stuckinarut
endozen
 
stuckinarut's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 124
Can't wait to hit those tracks. We may actually have some decent spring weather!
stuckinarut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
Doctor Zed
Resident
 
Doctor Zed's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Mills, Wi
Oddometer: 1,397
I may ride the DRZ up and camp.
This wasn't an exclusive Orange party was it?
Doctor Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #8
stuckinarut
endozen
 
stuckinarut's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zed View Post
I may ride the DRZ up and camp.
This wasn't an exclusive Orange party was it?
You callin' us racist? 2 wheels are all that's necessary. Any sites up there you're particularly fond of? We may need to string up some yellow caution tape.
stuckinarut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #9
BENRON
Crosscut Certified
 
BENRON's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Schleisingerville
Oddometer: 3,665
Saturday isn't exactly looking dry...
BENRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
stuckinarut
endozen
 
stuckinarut's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by BENRON View Post
Saturday isn't exactly looking dry...

Yeah, the forecast for the area has been getting uglier as the week goes on. But hey, an 80% chance of rain and thunderstorms means there's a 20% chance of blue skies, right?
stuckinarut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #11
Doctor Zed
Resident
 
Doctor Zed's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Mills, Wi
Oddometer: 1,397
20% chance of sun and blue skies??
I'm in.
I have only ridden there from Neilsville, any idea on an address?
It seems that piece of information is not on the internet yet.
I should be there around 6ish.
Doctor Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #12
Doctor Zed
Resident
 
Doctor Zed's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Mills, Wi
Oddometer: 1,397
I guess i figured it out. Its on Hwy 54.
I should be able to find it
Doctor Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #13
zigman OP
Working for the man
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 160
Glad to hear that you are coming.

You should figure out a way to pull a trailer behind the DRZ for your trials bike.
zigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #14
BENRON
Crosscut Certified
 
BENRON's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Schleisingerville
Oddometer: 3,665
Is it Thursday already??

Geez... I guess I should start packing up the shaggin waggin.
BENRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #15
Doctor Zed
Resident
 
Doctor Zed's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Mills, Wi
Oddometer: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigman View Post
Glad to hear that you are coming.

You should figure out a way to pull a trailer behind the DRZ for your trials bike.
Maybe a sidecar for the Sherco.

Ben wanna grab me a 6 pack of Heineken? I just removed the cooler from my rig.
Doctor Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015