ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #1
blacktruck OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 170
Question Inmates on the loose in Canton, IL

Went for a short ride after church and happened across a couple of bikes that looked like something you might find under some ADV type of characters . Turned the Hog around and went to find out for sure. One of the guys was from Lincoln. IL, he said he was on here. I'm not sure about the couple on the KTM but I think from Decatur, IL. The guy from Lincoln was riding a Stelvio. Can't find the name I thought he gave me. Anybody out there with a clue on who they all may be ? They also knew of Doug from Strasburg, IL. He now rides a Norge and is a reformed Beemer rider. Just checking to see if he is on this forum too. I've been away for awhile and it's kinda neat to find some of the clan from here. Any help in locating these characters would be deeply appreciated. Nice to be back and able to do that
Anybody coming through the Peoria area, give a shout. Always up to hear what everyone is doing.
Ride safe out there folks.
Ken
Old 02-04-2015, 07:50 PM   #2
raptortrail
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 192
I would like to check out the back roads of Canton/Cuba area or any part of fulton county.
raptortrail is online now   Reply With Quote