ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #5326
Whitey1
"Whitebread"

Oddometer: 10,088
Anyone else come up with anything? In several hours of searching I now have maps and atlas's laid out around me and several differrnt web pages pulled up on 2 different computers. I can't find shit. In a moment of shear desperation and madness I did happen to find MPenners home address, phone number, amateur radio info, and an aerial photo of his house. All of this off of 2 hints in his profile in less then 3 minutes. But nooooooo I cant find a huge body of water with a state route that is named the same as a near by town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BTW I am by no means a bat shit crazy stalker MPENNER. I just figured I would look around your neck of the woods in case the tag was nearby, and was quite shocked at how easy it was to find you.
Whitey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #5327
MeefZah
Curmudgeonly

Oddometer: 10,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey1
... shocked at how easy it was to find you.
What's shocking is how his wife insists on wearing that red fucking teddy to bed every third night. Like she's on a schedule or something.

Re: lacerations requiring stitches - no hard and fast rule about "x" depth and "y" width. If it doesn't quit bleeding on it's own, or with application of pressure, elevation, and / or a cold pack, then it likely will require some form of more advanced intervention - whether it be stitches, cauterization, dermabond or whatever. If you need stitches, Meredith is more than happy to give them to you. She's always offering to sew me up... go figure.

My Smugmug Galleries
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #5328
Whitey1
"Whitebread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah
What's shocking is how his wife insists on wearing that red fucking teddy to bed every third night. Like she's on a schedule or something.

Re: lacerations requiring stitches - no hard and fast rule about "x" depth and "y" width. If it doesn't quit bleeding on it's own, or with application of pressure, elevation, and / or a cold pack, then it likely will require some form of more advanced intervention - whether it be stitches, cauterization, dermabond or whatever. If you need stitches, Meredith is more than happy to give them to you. She's always offering to sew me up... go figure.

Thanks for offering Merediths services. Wait that didnt sound right, anyways. It stopped bleeding so I am good. I will put my best duct tape on it before bed.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:17 PM   #5329
ohioroadrat
It`s YOUR fault !

Oddometer: 1,662
Quote:
Thanks for offering Merediths services. Wait that didnt sound right, anyways. It stopped bleeding so I am good. I will put my best duct tape on it before bed.
Sleep with your thumb in your mouth,,,that way if it starts to bleed agin you can just recycle the blood.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #5330
Mapmakr
Adventurer

Oddometer: 48
For a small fee I can get you Mpenners schedule and place of work

I shouldn't mention that it only took me about 30min to find the location just haven't had time or weather to go get it
Mapmakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #5331
lorazepam
Two fisted burger

Oddometer: 8,169
Quote:
Anyone else come up with anything? In several hours of searching I now have maps and atlas's laid out around me and several differrnt web pages pulled up on 2 different computers. I can't find shit. In a moment of shear desperation and madness I did happen to find MPenners home address, phone number, amateur radio info, and an aerial photo of his house. All of this off of 2 hints in his profile in less then 3 minutes. But nooooooo I cant find a huge body of water with a state route that is named the same as a near by town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BTW I am by no means a bat shit crazy stalker MPENNER. I just figured I would look around your neck of the woods in case the tag was nearby, and was quite shocked at how easy it was to find you.
Gots to be around St Marys lake. It was part of the canal system, and was part of the original state park system.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:22 PM   #5332
Mapmakr
Adventurer

Oddometer: 48
It's in a part of the state that has good twisty roads and hills
Mapmakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #5333
lorazepam
Two fisted burger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapmakr
I was looking at large lakes. How many acres is this lake?
Old 07-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #5334
Whitey1
"Whitebread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioroadrat
Sleep with your thumb in your mouth,,,that way if it starts to bleed agin you can just recycle the blood.
Thanks Larry!
Old 07-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #5335
Whitey1
"Whitebread"

Quote:
I was going to shoot you a PM as I figured you would have this nailed down.

I give up now. I wish Mpenner the worst case of poison ivy on his left nut for not checking in all day to update with some better hints.

Just wait till my next tag....It will be located on a paved road next to a ditch that only sees sunshine half of the day.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #5336
lorazepam
Two fisted burger

Quote:
If it is Jackson lake, there is some great riding in that area.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #5337
Whitey1
"Whitebread"

Tag!!!

Given the generic clues on this tag and the time of night it is I parked as close as I could to the tag.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #5338
MeefZah
Curmudgeonly

Oddometer: 10,648
Tag sucks anyway.

I'm currently playing the Chinese knock off, Tagg. It's sweet, but parts availability is a bitch.

My Smugmug Galleries
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #5339
mpenner
Heavy Cruiser

Oddometer: 813
Quote:
Ohio has more than 2,500 lakes larger than 2 acres (8,100 m2)[1]. The following is an incomplete list of named lakes and reservoirs in the US state of Ohio that are 10 acres (40,000 m2) or greater, or other-wise significant.

Can I guy get another clue???????????????????????????
So I got a phone call from Mapmakr tonight imploring me to get on the tag thread because it had turned into whine-o-rama.

So here are another couple of clues.

1. When I said large lake, I meant large lake. You could put a 1000 or more of your 2 acre lakes in this lake.
2. The 3 digit state route that sums to 19 contains all odd digits.
3. The name of a nearby town (not the town that shares it name with the large lake) shares it name with a French coastal town that Hitler was convinced would play a pivotal role in WWII, but Hitler was mistaken.

Somebody please go get this tag because it seems that I am being stalked by a frustrated slasher that has resorted to cutting himself (but I fear I am next). I think he also has a voodoo doll out rubbing poisonous plants on some of its sensitive parts.

2001 KLR 650
2003 V-Strom DL1000
mpenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #5340
mynamewasmud
Hillbilly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,306
I was gonna go but that place is kinda ERIE
mynamewasmud is offline   Reply With Quote