ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #121
mchester
Honda Cult Member
 
mchester's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Location: Marysville Inmate
Oddometer: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsrocket
Note to self: Pics of trees at dark constitute a successful TAG!!!
Very NICE Avatar!!!... I didn't think you'd actually use it...
__________________
"I intend to live forever. So far, so good" Steven Wright

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" Rush

2004 XR650L & 2003 ST1300

mchester screwed with this post 03-18-2008 at 03:13 PM
mchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #122
buildit
Pumpkin Rider
 
buildit's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Near London, OH "sort of"
Oddometer: 13,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchester
Very NICE Avatar!!!... I didn't think you'd use it...
I think we need to request special Mod power to get the full size version of this as Farnsy's avitar like they do for KEN in JM.
__________________
Don't trust links? Google ADVFilmer for videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/advfilmer

buildit screwed with this post 05-27-2009 at 07:23 AM
buildit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #123
9Dave
Bazinga!
 
9Dave's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Central Ohio
Oddometer: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah
Except... no fucking wallet. Great.
You had your OD piece, didn't you ? That surely would get you a cuppa joe


Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah
This is an easy one, but a clue anyway: The movie version of Steven King's short story was filmed here.
Gonna make us travel for this one, eh?

One of my favorite movies, Mr. Fancy Britches......


Why do I have to have a day job? Really going to be screwing with my riding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Dan, Moderator Extremabus
Just one question ...




Who in the hell ARE you guys????

Gonna show up Saturday and find out? All the cool people will be there.

Dave
__________________


dunno.....
9Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #124
QUICKDRAW
Bug Murderer
 
QUICKDRAW's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Oddometer: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-950
Gonna make us travel for this one, eh?

One of my favorite movies, Mr. Fancy Britches......Dave
OK [Dave-1200]... We get it! You know where most of the Tags are . There are probably a bunch of us who know where the tags are, but don't feel obligated to post our own clues . I'm just saying....

-Shawn
QUICKDRAW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #125
MeefZah
Curmudgeonly
 
MeefZah's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: New Philadelphia, OH
Oddometer: 9,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-950
You had your OD piece, didn't you ? That surely would get you a cuppa joe

Gonna make us travel for this one, eh?
Can you believe I also forgot them? I tell ya, my head was elsewhere this morning. No wallet, no guns...

I figured maybe someone in the NE would want to play. It ain't like it's much of a ride for anyone else except maybe Joern and Cyrus; still pretty central.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stofte
OK [Dave-1200]... We get it! You know where most of the Tags are . There are probably a bunch of us who know where the tags are, but don't feel obligated to post our own clues . I'm just saying....
Scathing!
__________________
"A man turns his back on the comforts of home, and when the dust all settles and the story is told, history is made by the side of the road..." -DBT, Monument Valley

My Smugmug Galleries
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #126
dragoon OP
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe
 
dragoon's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Frazeysburg, OH
Oddometer: 22,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah

I figured maybe someone in the NE would want to play. It ain't like it's much of a ride for anyone else except maybe Joern and Cyrus; still pretty central.
I have no idea where it is but I like the thought of makin' 'em
work. My next tag might be in Conneaut
__________________
Everyone should be so lucky as to be able to ride a motorbike through the Himalayas.
- Misery Goat


daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #127
buildit
Pumpkin Rider
 
buildit's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Near London, OH "sort of"
Oddometer: 13,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon
I have no idea where it is but I like the thought of makin' 'em
work. My next tag might be in Conneaut
If you get the current tag you could make the next one Tobys' garage.
__________________
Don't trust links? Google ADVFilmer for videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/advfilmer
buildit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:43 PM   #128
9Dave
Bazinga!
 
9Dave's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Central Ohio
Oddometer: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by stofte
OK [Dave-1200]... We get it! You know where most of the Tags are . There are probably a bunch of us who know where the tags are, but don't feel obligated to post our own clues . I'm just saying....

-Shawn
That intended to be a clue - just one of my favorite terms from one of my favorite movies, whose name I didn't mention. But if that ruins it for you, sorry.
__________________


dunno.....
9Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #129
Sparkster
Live seriously.
 
Sparkster's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Home sweet home.
Oddometer: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by stofte
OK [Dave-1200]... We get it! You know where most of the Tags are . There are probably a bunch of us who know where the tags are, but don't feel obligated to post our own clues . I'm just saying....

-Shawn
FYI Mr. Fancy Britches isn't the title of any King movie I can find... so if you thought he was giving it away he hasn't.

(btw Mark I promised I wouldn't use my file pic to tag this but if it goes too many days I'll be forced to re-ride it just for the satisfaction of snagging it)
__________________
www.HeroHolsters.com
Sparkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:52 PM   #130
rich_mc
Full Fledged MEM-Ber
 
rich_mc's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Oddometer: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah
Can you believe I also forgot them? I tell ya, my head was elsewhere this morning. No wallet, no guns...

I figured maybe someone in the NE would want to play. It ain't like it's much of a ride for anyone else except maybe Joern and Cyrus; still pretty central.
206 mile round trip for me.....I'm trying to decide if I wanna figure out how a DRZ handles rain or not......
__________________
I would like to see common sense used more commonly.

2011 Connie 1400
rich_mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:52 PM   #131
9Dave
Bazinga!
 
9Dave's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Central Ohio
Oddometer: 12,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkster
FYI Mr. Fancy Britches isn't the title of any King movie I can find... so if you thought he was giving it away he hasn't.

(btw Mark I promised I wouldn't use my file pic to tag this but if it goes too many days I'll be forced to re-ride it just for the satisfaction of snagging it)
Actual line was something a little different, but I didn't think it appropriate for Meef.
__________________


dunno.....
9Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:55 PM   #132
dragoon OP
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe
 
dragoon's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Frazeysburg, OH
Oddometer: 22,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildit
If you get the current tag you could make the next one Tobys' garage.
great idea
__________________
Everyone should be so lucky as to be able to ride a motorbike through the Himalayas.
- Misery Goat


daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #133
MeefZah
Curmudgeonly
 
MeefZah's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: New Philadelphia, OH
Oddometer: 9,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_mc
206 mile round trip for me.....I'm trying to decide if I wanna figure out how a DRZ handles rain or not......
I'll ride it with you if you want to come up via MG. I could stand to go back there.
__________________
"A man turns his back on the comforts of home, and when the dust all settles and the story is told, history is made by the side of the road..." -DBT, Monument Valley

My Smugmug Galleries
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #134
rich_mc
Full Fledged MEM-Ber
 
rich_mc's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Oddometer: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah
I'll ride it with you if you want to come up via MG. I could stand to go back there.
I've gotta work for a while in the morning....I *might* be able to sneak out after a while in the orifice though....You gotta work Wednesday???
__________________
I would like to see common sense used more commonly.

2011 Connie 1400
rich_mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #135
mchester
Honda Cult Member
 
mchester's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Location: Marysville Inmate
Oddometer: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkster
FYI Mr. Fancy Britches isn't the title of any King movie I can find... so if you thought he was giving it away he hasn't.

(btw Mark I promised I wouldn't use my file pic to tag this but if it goes too many days I'll be forced to re-ride it just for the satisfaction of snagging it)
Don't worry, if the rain lets up, it wont stay around long....
__________________
"I intend to live forever. So far, so good" Steven Wright

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" Rush

2004 XR650L & 2003 ST1300
mchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014