Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #1576
O-livier
S'en fout la mort!

Oddometer: 178
EU Winkers

Hi,
My blue 09 was finally delivered today. It is in mint condition so very happy with this transaction. Time to look into the mods:
1) I agree that these winkers are absolutely ugly! where does a newbie go for getting the EU ones? (OEM preferably?).
2) Where does one order the Yamaha slick (grey or black) top case mount? I know that there is a site in Canada, but what about in the US?
3) Anyone in the US carrying ERMAX products? and Tucano Urbano Thermoscud?
4) Which heated grips work "best" on the Tmax (ease of mounting/ reliability).

Thanks much, Olivier
01 KTM 400 EXC
O-livier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #1577
versysrider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 106
O-livier: here is a link for the EU turn signals I bought. The link was sent to me courtesey of "allworld" from another forum. Hope this helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=390120272312
versysrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #1578
O-livier
S'en fout la mort!

Oddometer: 178
Thanks Versysrider. I will continue exploring Ebay for such. I was wondering if anyone has tried the LED front winkers? Thanks, O.
01 KTM 400 EXC
O-livier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #1579
Dezzie
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 322
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...CA%3AGB%3A1123
Mine is up for sale fellas, anybody from the uk interested message me!

Btw, my bike has aftermarket blinkers and tailights, all work fine and look better than the originals, if buying l.e.d, make sure ya put in a resistor to slow down the flash rate, its situated behind the right front panel, (black one) under the blinker the L shape 1!

P.s anyone ever scratch or catch their side panels when getting on or off the bike as its wide inder the butt and the large panels have a point which seems to catch easily! If so, these might come in handy!

http://www.tagomotocorse.com/yamaha/...-_carbonio.php
Old 07-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #1580
zero war
Adventurer

Oddometer: 25
service manual

hey guys,

i maybe mistaken but i think i read somewhere in the forum abt a free download for the service manual. if i remember correctly i even downloaded it at that time, however had to change computers and just realised that i dont have it any more. tried searching for it online but cant find it. does anybody remember where we could download the service manual for free?

thanks in advance.....

zee

.....I'm not lost..... I'm just looking for the guys who drove me here!
zero war is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #1581
rtking
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero war
hey guys,

i maybe mistaken but i think i read somewhere in the forum abt a free download for the service manual. if i remember correctly i even downloaded it at that time, however had to change computers and just realised that i dont have it any more. tried searching for it online but cant find it. does anybody remember where we could download the service manual for free?

thanks in advance.....

zee
Zee, check your PM
rtking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #1582
TheReaper!
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 635
American front blinker needed

Any one have an American front blinker left over they might want to part with ? I scratched one of mine today in the garage while installing a new carb on one of my other scooters .

TheReaper!
TheReaper! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #1583
psolk
TMAX Noob

Oddometer: 115
Well guys it is pretty much a done deal... I have been walking for about a week now (with and without the cane) so it was time to get something new... With no TMax 750 over yonder I just put my money down on a brand new 2010 Aprilia Mana with adjustable rear suspension and a Leo Vince Exhaust being prepped and shipped from Texas by AF1 Racing ... I will still hang out here but I won't be on a T anymore
Looking forward to being back on 2 wheels in a few weeks though, I thought I would be done for the entire year!!! I might be riding with a cane but I will be riding
Cheers guys!
-P
HyperPro Lowered Suspension, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID Hi/Lo lights,Carbon Front Fender, Carbon LED mirrors, cut rear tail, DD Aluminum brake lever, Frame Sliders, Puig Chin Fairing, Rear Hugger, Kaoko Throttle Lock, MFW adjustable footpegs, Custom Painted Wheels/Rotors/Brakes Valentine One Radar, voltmeter, Tach, removed evap can, and lots o decals
2009 T-Max (deceased)
psolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:26 AM   #1584
TheReaper!
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by psolk
Well guys it is pretty much a done deal... I have been walking for about a week now (with and without the cane) so it was time to get something new... With no TMax 750 over yonder I just put my money down on a brand new 2010 Aprilia Mana with adjustable rear suspension and a Leo Vince Exhaust being prepped and shipped from Texas by AF1 Racing ... I will still hang out here but I won't be on a T anymore
Looking forward to being back on 2 wheels in a few weeks though, I thought I would be done for the entire year!!! I might be riding with a cane but I will be riding
Cheers guys!
-P
Congrats ! What happened to all the tmax stuff ?

TheReaper!
TheReaper! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #1585
mamba24
ScRaM pUpPeT

Oddometer: 137
Good to hear your on your horsey again, well not the same one but still time to put some mileage on the summer season. Ride safe buddy!

Psolk: if you still got the tmax goodies, i'll have the dibs on the mirrors, cash on hand will send the money tru money order just waiting for you go signal.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #1586
neoboboo
scooter guy

Oddometer: 16
Quote:
Cheers guys!
-P
Congrats Paul! Ride safe!
neoboboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:30 AM   #1587
habitual lateness
let ride!!!

Oddometer: 39
@psolk

your posts is nothing without pictures...c'mon show your new toy ..
habitual lateness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #1588
1stscoot
iscoot

Oddometer: 43
Leo Vince GP Pro exhaust

Any word on this exhaust? I've only seen it on one TMax here, who blew the motor. Wonder how it performs without any other addition mods. Factory claims it works without remapping the computer. http://www.leovinceusa.com/main/news...O_11-12-08.php

Left Coast, Kalifornia
2009 Yamaha Tmax
2004 Aprilia Atlantic 200 RIP
1stscoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:01 AM   #1589
rcroller
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 157
Quote:
Cheers guys!
-P
Congrats on the Mana, Paul! Really Nice!. Sent you a PM this a.m. Hope the healing continues to go well. You'll be riding that new horsey before you know it. Enjoy!
rcroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:48 AM   #1590
psolk
TMAX Noob

Oddometer: 115
Thanks for the kind wishes guys I really appreciate it! I hope you guys don't mind if I stick around here even with the Mana, I think there are a great bunch of people in this thread...

Lateness,
I don't have any of my own pics yet, just the VIN LOL... But she is officially in Texas being customized now.
Here is a generic pic of the black one I went with and the Leo exhaust they are putting on her... My rear end will be dropped about 1.5 inches with the lowering shock as well. Also, mine is the GT so it has the front fairing and ABS.

PS... AS for parts, everything is gone except for the throttlemeister, stock windshield which I think reaper wanted and the tank bag. The mirrors, tire hugger, stock exhaust, mirror caps, cover and Yamaha rug are all gone... But if anyone wants the throttlemeister or or tank bag let me know.
-P
HyperPro Lowered Suspension, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID Hi/Lo lights,Carbon Front Fender, Carbon LED mirrors, cut rear tail, DD Aluminum brake lever, Frame Sliders, Puig Chin Fairing, Rear Hugger, Kaoko Throttle Lock, MFW adjustable footpegs, Custom Painted Wheels/Rotors/Brakes Valentine One Radar, voltmeter, Tach, removed evap can, and lots o decals
2009 T-Max (deceased)
psolk is offline   Reply With Quote