Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Equipment
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #1456
darkstarmoto
Am I evil? Yes I am

Oddometer: 343
^^ Hmm I see what you're saying. I hiked up the settings to the highest I could using a free video editor and reloaded the video. Still can't set it higher than 720 on YT, but I think the quality is better than my 1st attempt. I also figured out how to turn off the background noise.

The mic on the HD Ghost does leave something to be desired, I'll admit. I'm looking at the external mic to see if it's any better. The issue is the mic is right at the front of the camera so it picks up nothing but wind noise, I may try putting some tape over it and see how that works too.

http://youtu.be/fyX_5RACVd8
Old 04-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #1457
RideFreak
Green Chile Eater

Oddometer: 5,833
Yeah, that def helped. The cam is going to have a ard time whenever it's headed into the sun like that, esp when there's trees that switch the picture back and forth between light and dark. It taxes the CCD sensor's ability to switch brightness (they slightly slow to react) It's probably one of the worst filming situations to get nice pic. Keep playing with the settings, you'll get it up to 1080P.
RideFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #1458
darkstarmoto
Am I evil? Yes I am

And I think I figured it out, didn't realize I had a choice of what format to save in. I just thought it was up to settings, I can actually save it in HD. I'll have it reformatted and re-upload on Monday cause its on m work PC.

EDIT: Now much better...I'm so new to this stuff....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cBsj2WU2I0I

darkstarmoto screwed with this post 04-22-2013 at 07:58 AM
darkstarmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:11 AM   #1459
RideFreak
Green Chile Eater

Oddometer: 5,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarmoto View Post
And I think I figured it out, didn't realize I had a choice of what format to save in. I just thought it was up to settings, I can actually save it in HD. I'll have it reformatted and re-upload on Monday cause its on m work PC.

EDIT: Now much better...I'm so new to this stuff....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cBsj2WU2I0I
Looks good!
RideFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #1460
darkstarmoto
Am I evil? Yes I am

^^ thanks, I hope I can have it all dailed in for 14 day trip in Colorado end of June into July.