|03-24-2015, 04:08 PM||#1|
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Phuket, Thailand
10 things that only people who ride bikes will understand
1. Firstly, only bikers will understand why dogs stick their heads out of car windows.
2. When faced with the shorter route vs. scenic route dilemma, bikers will know the correct choice.
3. Hitting a nasty pothole is excruciatingly painful.
4. Curvy roads near the hills are breathtakingly beautiful.
5. Highway dhaabas always serve something delicious.
6.Traffic is history!
7. Parking space? The world is a biker’s parking space.
8. Only hardcore bikers will appreciate that mind-blowing ‘breeze on your knees’ feeling.
9. It’s your dream to ride your bike to Ladakh.
10. Washing your bike every Sunday is oddly satisfying.
One doesn't apply to full face helmet zealots!
Six doesn't apply to most US states, where lane splitting is not allowed!!
Ten doesn't apply to people like me, who don't bother with washing motorcycles.
there are old motorcyclists and bold motorcyclists
but you seldom meet an old, bold motorcyclist
Aj Mick screwed with this post 03-24-2015 at 04:48 PM
|03-24-2015, 04:43 PM||#2|
Joined: Oct 2014
Location: Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Most of my machines get cleaner when it rains -- lol!
|03-25-2015, 04:13 AM||#3|
Yes, I do look like this.
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: You know...I think I've been here before.
Traffic is just a rolling chicane.
Guerrilla Moto diplomacy.
Higher level simians as ambassadors of vroom to skewer ignorance and amalgamate ideas globally.
I'm so happy I could whistle through my willie. (Dan Walsh)
Unum bonum Centurio
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|