ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
AlabamaCowboy OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 465
Barber SunTrust Moto-ST & Porsche 250 Rolex Grand Am Sun July 20, 2008

Guys... I have an extra ticket to the Barber MotorSports Track for the SunTrust Moto-ST and Porsche 250 Rolex Grand Am Race this Sunday.

I am planning to ride down from Huntsville, AL.. early sunday morning to catch the early start for the Mcycle race.8 am... and will likely stay through the day for the Porsche 250 Rolex Grand Am as well..

The tix I have include VIP Tent passes in the infield with food, beverage and AC....and access to the museum as well...Here is a link where you can learn more about what is going on ... http://www.moto-st.com/ and http://www.barbermotorsports.com/eve...he-general.php I really hate to see the ticket and VIP pass go to waste !

I am willing to give the ticket to an ADVer out there who would like to ride down, meet along the way, etc... I am not sure of all the details on the VIP Tent...but Im going Saturday with my sons, so by Sun morning I will know more for sure ....

I am planning to ride down 231 south out of Huntsville....come in through the NE side of Bham then catch the interstate out to Barber....

Send me a PM if you are interested.... I will post this in the Racing Section as well....Since there are not likely to be any GSA or Adventure 990's on the track !...
1982 Honda Passport
AlabamaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
beefjerky
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,248
Man that sounds like a blast. I'm just east of the TDNF right now. I've got the better half with me so I don't think I could use your pass, but thanks for the offer. I'm gonna roll on over there in the morning (if she says it's OK)

Would this be the type of event that's gonna be sold out of general population tickets?
beefjerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
AlabamaCowboy OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Website seems to have them available so I seriously doubt they are sold out for Sunday....I sent you a pm...Hope you can make it down....
1982 Honda Passport
Old 07-20-2008, 06:50 PM   #4
AlabamaCowboy OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Link

Posted some pics from Barber in the racing threads area for anyone interested...

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...08#post7443208
1982 Honda Passport